Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2002, 04:43 PM   #16  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Wabbit garden!

That's a nice lift, getting seeds, eh?

Poor punkin -- hope she feels better soon. Sounds like what my nephew has -- my sis said that the doc called it a "lower respiratory infection" (would that be med-speak for a deep chest cold?). After finishing a course of antibiotics, his temp shot up past 104. Haven't heard the latest. Must be that crappy time of year. I'm feeling a little crappy myself.

Hope you can find out something more helpful, Cherry.

I roasted a chicken yesterday. Oh yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Guess I know what's for dindin tonight (leftovers)

Anybody know anything about Morpheus, a place to download music. Some of your kids must be downloading tons of music, right? I want to make sure it doesn't crash 'puters before I let DD use it.

Tata
Kiwi
Old 02-05-2002, 05:42 PM   #17  
cow with the double chin

Default Morpheus downloads nightly at my house

When the boys are here on the weekends, it is constantly going. The only problem DS had was that he had to reinstall a couple of times to get it going. NOW>>>>>>>> if you pc crashes, don't blame me!!! hee hee

Keep your fingers crossed cows! One of my chicks just called and the attorney who shares an office with her firm had her asst. quit on her today. I spoke with the atty, and I am meeting her on Thursday. She is aware of my lack of experience/job history and basically said that my chicks recommendation was enough for her. She asked if I would be able to start on MONDAY!!!!

It is mostly family law, with a bit of probate (which is cool, your client is not able to bother you, if you know what I mean ) and personal injury. Plus, it is within a mile of my other chicks offices. We can do lunch as they say.

Now, let's hope I don't blow it when we meet!!!

Later babes!
Old 02-06-2002, 03:20 AM   #18  
fatter than U

Talking Muffers is a workin' woman!

Way to go, Muffie! I'm sure you'll be great. Poor Punkin! When ds 8 was 4 he had a terrible respiratory infection that the doctor called "asthmatic bronchitis" which promptly turned into pneumonia. We caught it in time and antibiotics helped but definitely call the doc one too many times if you think Punkin is getting worse.

Guess what? Our momfish had 21 (count 'em) babies yesterday! I missed seeing them pop out (they are born alive, don't come out of eggs - go figure) but there they were. Luckily we separated mom from the rest when it was obvious that she was going to give birth so the little guys won't get eaten up. They are so cute - 2 mm long, see-through and tiny black eyes. The only question is, what the heck are we going to do with 21 fish????

Going swimming tonight. Oh joy.
Closed Thread