Old 02-16-2008, 07:47 AM   #91  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Height: 5'3"

Morning Ladies
Tammy its get to see you back as for the challenge jump right in there is no start date just read the outline and follow alonf and keep us posted

Danni so you are having trouble eating healthy Is the problem that you have not so healthy choices in your cupboards or do you eat out to often and make poor choices Do you not like fruit and veggies!!! Try keeping a food journal of everything you eat If you bite, lick or taste it count it !!! One more thing Danni do not call this a DIET thats one of those 4 letter words call it a LIFESTYLE CHANGE because when you get to where you want in weight you will continue with this for the rest of your life If you go back to your old bad habits you will be doing it all over again

Kim I am so happy that this exercise and eating plan are working for you. Keep up the great work

OK ladies enough preaching from Take care Suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:37 AM   #92  

suz
I am in, but the fruits and veggies!!!
I had to redo induction b/c of valentines day
Tara
bgbrwnys101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:15 PM   #93  
Fat Cat

S/C/G: 199/198/150

Height: 5'2"

This challenge may be just what I need. I hate exercising. I am a great planner but not a great doer
catmalvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:24 PM   #94  
Fat Cat

Old 02-18-2008, 06:55 AM   #95  
suz
suz

Morning Ladies
Welcome catmalvo good to have joining in our group We all have good intenrions on the eating and exercizing but as you will see we all seem to get side tracked by something except for Kim she is doing really well she may be my hero this month!!!

I weighed in and I am down one lb from last week i just checked out a website called Eating Well www.EatingWell.com it had some interesting stuff on it

where is everybody???
Take care Suz
Old 02-18-2008, 07:04 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 256/203/150

Height: 5'5"

Suz.....I leave tomorrow for Tampa on Tuesday and Wednesday and then I fly to Las Vegas Thursday and Friday.....back home the afternoon of Friday. I have a new recipe that I am trying tonight. Orange Chicken. You take a quart of orange juice and marinate 6 to 8 chicken breast overnight along with Ms. Dash spicy. About an hour before your ready to cook, take the chicken out of the refrigerater and bring to room temperature. Place on a grill and cook. Take the reserve orange juice and cook down to thicken for a sauce and serve over brown rice and chineese mixed vegetables.

Last edited by Iwanawurkit; 02-18-2008 at 07:04 AM.
Iwanawurkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:33 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

Good Morning,

Wow its great to see all the activity going on here. Welcome everyone.

Kim I saw your pictures on my space. You are looking great. Are you in a cooking club? I saw where you visited ****'s kitchen? I think that's a show? Anyway, so what's the deal with the trip? Cooking or work?

Suz thanks for the link.

I had lost 1 pound Thursday when I weighed in. I was down to 177 but that was with all my clothes on and shoes. Anyway, I only have 3 more treatments left!!
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:38 AM   #98  
Want out of my FAT pants

S/C/G: 216/159/150

Height: 5'5

Good Morning Everyone

Hi TAMMY!!!! How have u been? So glad to see u back here

Hi Catmalvo Hi Tara Glad to see u guys too!

Kim great job! Keep up the great work!

suz: Yes I have healthy choices in my cupboard, this is really my problem, since I have lost the 70lbs. I have been maintaining, still would like to lose another 10lbs or so, well instead of losing or maintaining I am gaining a lb here gaining a lb there and it is slowly going up instead of maintaining.
My mindset...well I did so good for so long, I lost so much weight already, I am having a little treat well all that treating myself, I cannot get back on or even maintain
I ate huge amounts of fruits and veggies for the past year I have burned myself out I hate all my healthy snacks cuz I ate so much of them during the losing stage, now I am lost on how to maintain without gaining
any ideas.. I know what I should eat, I have eaten them all year, I am TIRED of them and go for high calorie fattening foods that I deprived myself so long of
Well I had another food binge weekend ...healthy choices wrong choices any suggestions??? Help I need a and a

Good luck ladies another week!!! Lose weight in 08, Lose weight in 08..must keep repeating the mantra...
Kiwi where ya at girl? ya never responed to my myspace comment either, whats goin on girl? Talk to me!!!!
Danni
Danni Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 03:53 PM   #99  
Fat Cat

Hi everyone!
I am enjoying my day off today.
I hope you are too.

Cat'

Long term Goal

Mini Goal by May 12
Old 02-18-2008, 10:28 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 256/203/150

Height: 5'5"

Work.....I wish it was for fun. My orange chicken turned out fantastic! I made brown rice and steamed some chineese vegetables.....ohhhhhh so good. I have lost a little over 20 lbs since those pictures were taken.....and with the exercise.....I am starting to tone too! Well, time to pack and get ready for the trip......hang tight and I will chat when I get back.
Iwanawurkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 05:54 AM   #101  

Hey all, I had a great day yesterday spent hours cleaning my house, 3 hours at the gym, enjoyed the steam room and the therapy pool and then cleaned some more!!!
I am on February break, I work in a school and am getting the extra stuff done!! I even cleaned the fish tank!!!!
That orange juice chicken sounds too good!!! I wonder how many carbs there are in orange juice...
Great day all
Tara
Old 02-19-2008, 05:59 AM   #102  

P.S.
you may have noticed that my ticker moved!!!! 2 lbs gone!!!!!!
Tara
Old 02-19-2008, 06:31 AM   #103  
suz
suz

Morning Ladies
Kim that chicken sounds good I will have to give it a try

Danni I hope this will help Its mostly a attitude ajustment YOU ARE NOT ON A DIET In order to keep the weight off you should not deprive yourself of any food that includes the fruit and veggies or cake or cookies or what ever else to like Its all portion control YOU ARE NOT ON A DIET IT IS A LIFE STYLE CHANGE YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DO THIS LIFE STYLE CHANGE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE NOT JUST UNTIL YOU LOSE THE WEIGHT As I said before DIET is a four letter word If you deprive yorself of " the wrong choices" then you will crave them If you allow yourself a small portion of the "wrong choices" then you will not crave them I know you are going to say but I will eat to much of it Take a regular portion and cut it in half and do not eat the other half give it to some one else I know it is diffcult I am living prove and the older we get the harder it is to lose the weight but we can all do this it is a mind set and a choice that we can all do it that why we are here I have said enough and I also need to follow my own advice

Take care Suz
Old 02-19-2008, 08:39 AM   #104  
Want out of my FAT pants

S/C/G: 216/159/150

Height: 5'5

Good Morning all !

Suz YOU are so RIGHT!! "LIFE STYLE CHANGE" I will try the take half of a normal portion size thing and see how I do on that. Great Coaching thanks so much It has been said that weight loss is easy, but KEEPING it OFF is the hardests part sure was not lying. But I am "Dannilicious" and I can do it! Just need a every once in a while.

Kiwi Kiwi r u sure u are o.k.? I have left myself "wide open" for you to hit me with your best shot and no witty, semi educated response from u, come on get me girl I double dog dare ya! now ya cannot pass up a "double dog" dare...

Off to drink my protien shake, maybe I'll but some strawberries in it

Thanks again suz u r the greatest

Danni
Danni Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 06:28 AM   #105  
suz
suz

Danni Glad I could be of some help to you

Suz