Old 01-10-2008, 03:15 PM   #31  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Height: 5'3"

Good afternoon Ladies
Another busy day but am still managing to get some exercise in I got on my new scale this morning and was horrified by the % body fat number it showed now I really need to lose the weight (FAT) I am not discourged justs discussted by the number this is only going to motivate me more

gotta go i have a few jobs to do so DH can get on with his work

Take care and this is the year to "Lose the weight in 2008"

Talk later Suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:54 AM   #32  
Want out of my FAT pants

S/C/G: 216/159/150

Height: 5'5

Good Morning Ladies

suz "Meet Kiwi?" No we never did hook up she ran like a scared dog with her tail between her legs fear of the "Danni Experience" but we have seen each other on Myspace, she is kinda cute but nothing like me "Dannilicious"
I too am disgusted by my scale numbers real shocker I ate more cookies at Christmas than I thought

Kiwi I am happy you are taking care of yourself you are doing it right I think I already asked u this forgive if I did r u doing radiation too? or just Chemo? How is the Chemo going for u? Make sure to get your vitamins

Well I worked my butt off yesterday I had to see 38 patients so they kept me hoppin however I did NOT get my heart rate up nor did not get on the darn bike either I am such a failure Today I will do it 20 mins at least

Once on the lips a life time on the d@#$ hips

Have a good one ladies....

Danni
Danni Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:22 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile

Good Morning,
Well its confession time! I fell asleep yesterday EARLY and never did any exercise! So, now I'm starting my 21 days over! Oh well, the good news is I can still finish up by the 31'st

I'm just taking Chemo not radiation. I'm okay with it. Its not that bad. After all it could be alot worse so I have no complaints. My skin on my head is starting to get tender which is a sign that my hair will be falling out. (that's what the nurse told me) Anyway I'll make a cute bald woman!

Well I'm getting on the bike now so I'll write later

Kiwi
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 08:25 AM   #34  
Want out of my FAT pants

Happy Weekend Ya know why this weekend is so good? Cuz I have the weekend off So I am going to get some good exercise in this weekend

I did ride the stationary bike in the rehab room for about 25 mins yesterday So I was happy about that.

Geesh getting in exercise is harder than I thought work gets so crazy I am too tired when I get home to do anything

I am not too tired to eat though boy can I stuff it in and walk from my chair to the fridg a million times a night I gotta STOP eating off my plan I just gotta or this is never gonna work
Can someone tell me WHY I do not reach for things on my plan when I am hungry? Why do I reach for HIGH calorie, HIGH fat foods? Arghhhhhhhh

Kiwi this is so darn hard I have an entire arsonal in my pocket to be mean to you but my good side just wont hear of it So with that being said.... I hope u do not loose your hair and even if u do I guess you'll be.......well .....well.... kinda cute there ok I said it Now get off the couch and go for a walk in the nice sunshine it will do ya good

Where is everyone else? Hello? where are ya ladies? Let's not give up yet....come on girls ....we all need each other

Gotta run, house to clean , groceries to buy , laundry to do and exercise So lets get moving it is a NEW week

love
Danni

Last edited by Danni Marie; 01-12-2008 at 08:25 AM.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:45 AM   #35  

Smile

Good morning,
Yeah where is the rest of the ladies.Come on girls its okay to start over just don't quit!

Today is a beautiful day and I planned to go walk some. Nice cool fresh air!

Danni if you start treating me differently I'll think I'm dying!! This time next year it will only be a memory. So, lets not play the sympathy card. I never do..... (except when I want to get out of house work That's when I pull the sympathy card on my daughter....she owes me!! )

Have a great weekend everyone!
Kiwi
Old 01-13-2008, 11:47 AM   #36  
suz
suz

Morning Ladies
I am still here and still exercising ( this is day 11 for me ) We have been busy working on house renovations we are working in our bedroon right now replacing closet bypass doors with bifolds ripping up rug in closet replacing with red oak wood flooring I have another bedroom to clean and empty so we can paint walls,rip up rug ,put down wood flooring and my DH is making a pine 4 post bed frame, when that is all done then we are going to finish one level of the basement into a family room It just never ends!!!!

Gotta go finish my laundry and then go for a walk

Take care Suz
Old 01-14-2008, 07:49 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 256/203/150

Height: 5'5"

Worked all weekend and ended up close to 70 hours this past week. I exercised everyday.....my only saving to the sanity!!!! I haven't had time to eat anything bad.....I get up in the morning and make my lunch and it has to last until I drop into bed!!!! Everyone doing fine and staying active???? Danni...so glad to learn you are human!!!! I was thinking your a machine!!!! Kiwi.....you still doing okay? Got to go to work! Keep movin and grovin!!!!
Iwanawurkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:52 AM   #38  
Want out of my FAT pants

Good Morning everyone

Hi Kim Wow 70 hours, sounds like my kind of shifts
Human? Me? Of course I am human I am sure that Kiwi woman will have some curt remark about that The sad thing about me is that when I am "on" I have tremendous will power however when I am off even just a little my will power pluments and the pounds creep back on Just like this weekend for example... I had a migraine so I laid on the couch and ATE all weekend Did I clean the house Did I grocery shop I did do the laundry needed clean scrubs for work this week made hubby go out and get me then made hubby take me to all u can eat chinese buffet cuz my head hurt so bad on Sat. that I was weak on Sun and needed to baby myself So there was no exercise there was no healthy eating plan Just massive amounts of binging

Glad u are exercising so well suz Day 11 huh? arn't u just the next Richard Simmons hmp

No really great job Suz keep up the great work...

Kiwi...sympathy card? hmp ya know where you can find sympathy don't ya? between sh** and syphylis in the dictionary No sympathy here sister How was your weekend

Well ladies gotta go back to work, I am feeling quite depressed today, but will try to get in some exercise

Danni

Last edited by Danni Marie; 01-14-2008 at 11:56 AM.
Old 01-14-2008, 04:26 PM   #39  

Smile

Hi everyone,

I feel awesome today!! I went to the doc this morning for them to check my blood counts and my white cells are 1.5 and they are suppose to be between 4.5 and 10.5 so that isn't very good. But the good news is I feel absolutely great and I lost 5 pounds from the last time i was there!!

I took advantage of feeling so good and went shopping. I'm on day four of my exercise program.

Suz I love renovating. Have fun with it!

Kim I would never want to work 70 hours weekly. I'm to lazy!:

Danni, make that man treat you like a queen. We woman deserve that!
Old 01-15-2008, 06:40 AM   #40  
Want out of my FAT pants

Good Morning all:

Kiwi 5lbs. good for you!...hmp no for those who do not know our relationship I am really happy for her
Glad to hear u feel great too!

I managed in my binge eating to lose 3lbs. of the holiday pounds that I gained So I am happy about that...I cannot seem to get that d(%$ exercise in I will try again today.

Suz how is the renovating going?

Everyone else where are ya? Missindy? hello? anyone out there????

gotta run..
remember ladies...."nothing taste as good as "THIN" feels"

Danni
Old 01-15-2008, 07:07 AM   #41  
suz
suz

Morning Ladies
Kiwi Great work on the weight loss Just make sure you are eating healthy Keep up the good work

Kim I used to work hours like that I would work 12 days in a row then get 2 days off and start all over again except half way through I would change shifts Did that for 1 1/2 yrs very tired Now that I am retired it jusy seems like a bad memory

Danni You will get there its probably the weather we have had such a weird winter Its been snowing here for over 24 hrs its a fine snow so we have only gotten about 4 to 6 inches

The renovations are going slow but going my DH is very good he wants to make it is done right

well i gotts go another busy day ahead this is our day to go into the big city and go shopping We try to do it all in one day The town is about 30 minutes away so we are usually gone 4 to 5 hrs

Take care Suz
Old 01-15-2008, 05:40 PM   #42  

Hey all! I lost 5 pounds this week!!!! Check out my ticker!!!! Finally I have less than 100 pounds to lose.....less than 90 pounds to lose......going down sure feels great!

Sad note...I got the day off today but only because my uncles was found on his kitchen floor unable to move. He has 3 bleeders and no movement in the right side of his body. He is single and lives alone and we don't know of any health issues. Got to run and make supper before I head back up to the hospital. KEEP ON MOVING!!!!!
Old 01-16-2008, 11:52 AM   #43  

Sorry to hear about your uncle Kim, What does 3 bleeders mean? What have they figured out that is wrong?

It is soooo cold here. Its taking all I can to stay warm. My DH says its just me but its cold!

How do you change your ticker. When I click on mine it takes me to the home page of 3fatchicks and I still can't figure out how to change it. Anyway, guess it doesn't matter.

Chat later.
Old 01-16-2008, 10:36 PM   #44  

He had a stroke and the bleeds or bleeders are spots on the brain where blood has collected. He is doing much better today....he passed the swallow test so he had 'lunch' and 'dinner' today. Finally he was able to get some sleep but he is still trying to pull the wires and tubes. He has a long road but I just can't imagine laying there and not able to move or say something to let someone know that your in trouble.

I always change my ticker by checking on CPUser and then editing my signature. Down through there you will see the 3 numbers.....starting weight, goal weight and current weight. Make sure you save before moving on to something else. To edit your numbers under the avatar.....you click on edit profile and then save when your finished.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:48 PM   #45  

Smile

Hi Everyone,

Kim I'm glad he is doing better. How about you? Working alot of hours and then this can cause stressso be sure to exercise and breath to relax.

I'm having some really great days. My hair is falling out every place so I feel like a dog shedding. But health wise I feel great. I have my grand daughter today. I talked my daughter into leaving her with me while she shopped today so I could spend some time with her. I miss all of them alot. Especially, her because she is 2 and everything i do amuses her and everything she does amuses me.

When she comes back Russ is taking me to look for a wig. I already have 2 but I don't like them. I ordered one and it should be in today.

Well, got to go. The grad baby needs me to spin her in the chair!