Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 07:13 PM   #16  
ugggg.....

Hi all...hope everyone is having a great nite!!
Old 11-25-2007, 08:41 PM   #17  
GmaTo8

Hiya ladies,

Jules - aww, I like the idea of your tree money going to charity. That's neat.

Kelton - hon, I know just what you mean. There's just not many things more precious than rocking a baby to sleep. It just fills your heart, doesn't it?

Sue - let us know what the doc says tomorrow about your mom, ok?

Mindee - woohoo for the 2 pounds down, especially following a holiday! Btw, I'm allergic to real C'mas trees, too, but love to smell them.

Sassy - there you are! What's shakin'?

Marti - hope you had fun on your last day of vacation. Went quickly, didn't it??

Angie - how'd the fashion show go?

Hello to Tammy, Trish, Anita, Cristina, and anyone else reading this.

I've had such a relaxing day, and am headed to watch TV with Neal in a bit after a shower. Hope you've all had a good weekend. Talk to you tomorrow.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:58 PM   #18  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Wink Hi Chicks......

Hi Chicks.

Sorry I had posted in another thread, then DH came home and told me all about the game. (He went to a football game, his team, Tennessee Titans came to town and played our hometeam, The Bengals.) He had a good time even though his team lost very badly. 7-35!! He took his dad and they had a good "father and son" day. He is lying down now so he can keep on our night schedule.

I got some sleep and feel so much better. I guess it was all this rain that came in and is still coming in that had me aching last night.

Guess that is about it for me. Not much going on, just finishing up laundry.

Old 11-25-2007, 10:32 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Hi Everybody,

Just a quick drop in to say hello. Company left early this morning. DH and I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't sleep. I drank too much coffee with caffeine thias weekend with DD and I was wired. So we got up dressed and went to church Haven't been for a while so we needed to start back. I got relaxed at church and it was all I could do to stay awake. So we came home and I've been relaxing watching Christmas movies on television in between normal phone calls back home to my Dad and sisters. I'll write more tomorrow.

Trish
Old 11-25-2007, 10:50 PM   #20  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Not sure if I did this right. These pictures are not very good due to my poor camera. I am hoping DD will send me better ones and if so I will update. I will leave these public for a couple days only.

Okay...I can't get the link to copy....I will keep trying tomorrow.

Last edited by suetalks; 11-25-2007 at 11:08 PM.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:02 AM   #21  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Well, I did attempt to get pictures of the kids for Christmas card purposes. I will post the link (hopefully it will work) since we took so many shots. So, here it is:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...07%20pictures/ (you will be asked for a password....type in brandon)

Jules~ It is good to hear from you!

Jane~ Thanks for the nice words. It was nice to see that scale go down, especially after the holiday! Although, since I don't eat that much off the menu on Thanksgiving I was expecting a higher jump then it showed. (I only eat turkey, mashed potatoes with a little bit of gravy, and stuffing.)

Sassy~ One of my best friend's boyfriend's brother plays for the Bengals! They were suppose to go down this weekend to see him.

Trish~ It is good to hear from you! We spent the day watching Christmas movies as well!

Sue~ I tried the link, but it wasn't clickable on my end. Not sure if it was clickable for anyone else. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Last edited by tommysgirl18; 11-26-2007 at 01:05 AM.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:14 AM   #22  
Fit by Forty

S/C/G: 220/220/143

Hey all!

Hope that everyone had a good weekend. I was busy busy. Getting prepared for the whole Christmas onslaught. We have every weekend booked from now until the New year.

I had to get baking done this weekend. I had Joycelyn helping me, but mostly she just wanted to eat the ingredients. LOL. Anyway, her job was to add the chocolate chips and to take "samples" out to her father. Oh and to also sample the finished products too!
I can't say that I was wonderful either, but at least the bulk of it is done and in the freezer. Out of sight out of mind so to speak.

Jane-- Thanks for the wonderful PM. Definitely it is hard to lose weight over the holidays, but I figure if I'm careful then the post holiday weigh in won't be as difficult.

As for my program, I think I'm going to take a page out of Joycelyn's (and every toddler/preschoolers book. Eat when you're hungry, eat till you're full and continue playing. LOL
Old 11-26-2007, 11:50 AM   #23  
I can dream, can't I?

Okay..I did get these loaded this time. Hopefully.

I never could get the kodak site to let me link to it. Computer illiterate that I am.

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/suetalks/

Last edited by suetalks; 11-26-2007 at 12:03 PM.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:00 PM   #24  

Old 11-26-2007, 12:04 PM   #25  
I can dream, can't I?

Sorry for messing around with these picture links. I told you all I am a computer dunce.

Old 11-26-2007, 12:08 PM   #26  

Height: 5'1"

Sue--You look beautiful! And you have a gorgeous family! Thank you so much for sharing that w/us!

Jules--Great photos of your family too! Everyone looks like they're enjoying themselves. I love it when they're are so many smiles!

Mindee--Adorable photos! Three little elves all snuggled w/mama.

Great photos ladies! Thanks so much for sharing. I feel like I need to do some sharing....I'll have to take some photos soon.

First day back at work. I'm dreading it. Wishing I was just starting my vacation. Wishing I had Christmas Eve off. Wishing that I won the lottery so I can live w/out having to go to work.
***sigh*** snapping back into reality.

Will be walking to tonight and keeping a more strict control over eating again. Last week was good up until Thanksgiving. I just know that scale went up...but that's ok...I'm prepared for it. Will just work extra hard at it. I have goals darn it and I plan to at least reach it half way! ( I can compromise!)

Anita--Glad to see you again. Making the holidays extra special for our little ones can be a test to our will power. I love making holiday treats. My DD is 13 now, but still loves it when we start baking for Christmas.

Trish--Oh how I wish I was your neighbor so I could borrow a cup of coffee! I had ran out this weekend and was out and about being busy and kept forgetting to buy some! I really needed the caffeine. Today is a different day.....will have my coffee!

Jane--I hope you had a great relaxing day. Hubby and I went and did some shopping. Not as much as I would have liked. In fact.....hardly at all! Mostly get ideas for Jhanai. I will be busy as Christmas gets closer!

Sassy--How are you feeling today? Change of weather always makes me feel ick. Hope you feel tons better soon.

Kelton--Awww....such a sweet picture I have in my mind of you rocking DGD. I was at my sisters the other night and I got to play w/my niece and nephew. They were fun to get ready for bed. They're 4 & 2. Loved getting ready for bed when my DD was that little!

Hello to Tammy, Angie, Mary Kate Cristina and who ever else I have missed.

I really need to keep up around here!

Alright...better bite the bullet and get ready for work.

Have an excellent Monday!
Old 11-26-2007, 01:42 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Hello Ladies,

It is so cold here today. This will be my second winter here in SC and I'm still not used to the cold weather. I guess south FL weather spoiled me more than I realized. Not so SBD today. I am making me a homemade chicken soup with somemixed veggies hoping it will help get me warm. I think I will do better if I just eat when hungry and eat just enough to be satisfied and wam. SBD just cuts out too many things like carrots etc.
Just have to settle on something that will work for me.

I was so tired yesterday that I ate whatever I could get my hands on without cooking much. I am sorry to say that I was not good.

Marti - I would have gladly given you coffee to drink. I am drinking decaf for a few days to get myself back to normal. However, I must say that I do like the caffienated coffee better. Just can't handle it for a while right now. Hope your first day back to work isn't too bad.

Sue & Mindee - Thanks for sharing the pics. It is fun to see who we write to each day. Precious family.

To everybody else - I hope you all have a great day today.

Trish

Last edited by pattygirl63; 11-26-2007 at 01:43 PM.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:14 PM   #28  
ugggg.....

Trish--Inlaws lived in NC and we loved it--the kids would love to settle there eventually

Marti--thanks--Ry keeps us all cracking up!!

Sue--I have computer issues too--I had to email the first batch to people that gave me there emails...Your family is beautiful!!

Kimber--Hi!!

Neeters--sounds like a good program to start!!

Mindee--Marissa is getting so big!! All the kids look like sweeties!!

Sassy--glad hubby had a good day with his dad--we are getting the rain today...

Jane--the trees are really nice too and they are actually a little cheaper than at other lots since one of the members grows and donates them as part of his own giving project
Old 11-26-2007, 02:27 PM   #29  
ugggg.....

I'm home today after going to title and tag and inspect the 2000 Honda Civic hubby got going for us and boy was it a pain. I knew there was going to be a problem Friday when I talked to Allstate and the vin number on the title didn't match a year 2000 car--I went out to the car and sure enough one letter was wrong on the tittle. DMV was closed on Friday so I couldn't do anything then. I went at 8:30 this morning to the WV DMV and pointed out the error and was told that MD would have to straighten it out first and that I may have to actually take the car to the state police barracks and have them fill out some kind of form. SO I drove the 1/2 hour to MD DMV--first they told me that I would have to track down the previous owner that was on the title--(mind you this person gave the title to a tow company so she wouldn't have to pay their bill & I have know idea who she even is)--I thought I was going to cry right then and there. Then the girl talked to her supervisor and they said if I called WV DMV in Charleston and they said they would accept it, MD DMV would type a letter to fix THEIR mistake. I was on the phone with WV DMV on hold and then transferred around 20 minutes before they said yes they would accept it--then I waited another 30-40 minutes for them to give me the filled out form. Then back to WV I went. Since I had the name of the person at the main DMV title office in the capitol of WV they ladies finally gave me my tags and temporaty title after debating whether or not they would send me to the WV state police for the vin verification. I drove 10 minutes home to have hubby put on the tag and take the car to get inspected. I finally made it home at 2:00...I called in and told the girls I wasn't driving the 1/2 hour back to Hagerstown to work 3 hours--I took a vacation day!!
Old 11-26-2007, 07:07 PM   #30  
I can dream, can't I?

Thanks guys...You know I mean ladies.

Now do you see what I mean about "baby boy" being a big guy? My girls are 5'2" and 5'8" and I am 5"5". Then there he is at 6'4" or 5". AND we won't go into anyones weight. @*#@* skinny daughters....lol.

I hope the girls have better pics. since they do have better cameras than I do.

Mom had her kidney scan and bone scan today. Next she is to see a gastroenterologist.(??) We got new meds. for the nausea, so we shall see how that goes. She was 119 lbs. after being 133 on 10/10 and 147 in the summer. Not a fun way to lose weight...and especially not to be as thin as she is now. I couldn't even get a pic. of her as she felt bad. And DH was being contrary and wouldn't pose either. Ugh!!

Nothing else from here...DS leaves to go home Wed. He is having a good time. Of course, we are enjoying all the family. Back to the old routine way too soon.

HI to everyone and glad it sounds like a nice turkey day was had by all!!

Last edited by suetalks; 11-26-2007 at 07:08 PM.
Closed Thread