Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 02:14 PM   #91  
kitty Momo

Cristina - omg 90 mintues of exercise! My goal is a 45 min limit. lol
Sweet about taking the GF out for dinner, hope you guys have a good time! Never heard of the eating place.
Sorry about the 2 ounds, but you'll get it down in no time!!
hugs ...bbl
Old 11-27-2007, 03:26 PM   #92  
RosieKate

Susan- yep 207 for the winter term. James has Dave Fleischner and likes him alot.

Cristina - sorry about the 2 lbs, but Susan is right - they'll be gone in no time...

I walked for an hour this morning - felt really good to get some fresh air. Now I'm hunkered down in front of this computer with this that and the other - just alot to catch up on today.

Hope everyone's day is going well

Old 11-27-2007, 06:02 PM   #93  
kitty Momo

Sue - I was able to see your family and you! Beautiful family. The slide show gave me motion sickness -lol - jk.....thanks so much for sharing!

Mindee - Was able to see yours again! I love the one of all the kids in a row in front of you! Very cute. Are you using any of them for a Christmas card?

Katy- I just love that pic of L!! It is so cute, I know I have said that before....also that knitted green wrap is beautiful.
$207 isn't bad, it'll have to be a Christmas present for Beck......and the only one - haha
I would love to get Gab into the Spanish class that is happening at her school in January. It is $120 for 15 - 50min classes.
Just ate a bowl of stuffing - so good! My weakness.
Better get,,,Dr Phil is on!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 11-27-2007 at 06:08 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:04 PM   #94  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Hi ladies...I know I am boring you with the photos...but I did add a few more today. Mom felt good so we went to eat and got her pic and mine. They told me to lean in so I did, but I look like I had eaten a lemon..... Really was having a good time..LOL Also got one of DH, finally. Added my little grandson as Jack Sparrow. haha

DS leaves in the morning and I am not happy about that. But, on a good note, he is talking more about moving home after school instead of staying out West. He didn't realize how much he missed family and friends I guess. I know we miss him when he is gone.

As I said Mom is having a super good day after a good one yesterday also. Got her new meds. but she hasn't even started those yet. *fingers crossed* that something works. She had fun today and so did we.

I got in a short walk when it was 29* this a.m. then another when it was 49* this afternoon. Yikes...I froze and didn't even make a mile. But, once again I am getting into a better frame of mind. Maybe it will all come together....AGAIN. I have been building a few menus that I used before and can stick to. DS is talking about changing a lot of his habits when he gets home also...we have a little unofficial competition going on. So...who knows.

Thank you all for the kind words about my family and the concern over Mom. It helps to know I can talk about some things other than weight losses here. Like everyone, I go through times where losing is the least thing on my mind. But it is still good to know you are all here. THANKS!

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd72/suetalks/

Old 11-27-2007, 09:19 PM   #95  
ugggg.....

Quick hi--going to bed!!
Old 11-27-2007, 11:47 PM   #96  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

I just wanted to stop in and say hi. Sorry this is short, but I'm really busy getting ready to leave next Tuesday morning to Georgia. I'll try and get back here tomorrow so I can post more. Have a great night ladies!
Old 11-28-2007, 02:14 AM   #97  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

A very early, good morning, ladies.

MICHELLE...let me know you address once you get to Georgia, please and thank you. Tuesday will be here before you know it! Are you excited?

SUE...more GREAT pictures! I love looking at pictures! And thank you for sharing them with us. 29 degrees, yikes! You and Katy are braver than me! If it's cold I do not want to get out in it. Today was a nice day-up to 58. I should have walked outdoors but today was more on the video, bike and weights. Tomorrow I do plan on walking outdoors, another nice day, well, it will be if the wind doesn't kick in. Glad you momma is having a good day!

SUSAN...yeppers, 90 minutes. IT's actually a little less...the video/dvd is 30 minutes and my walks depending on if I do 3 or 4 miles is 50 minutes-65 minutes, depending on my speed and mood. I don't walk real slow but not real fast either. The fastest I've walked 3 miles was 47 minutes, that is great for me! It gets me sweating and my heartbeat up so I think it's a good walk. One day I hope to be able to jog and for longer distances, at least 5 miles a day. We'll see...I can picture Gaby taking spanish, so cute!

KATY...ha, piano lessons, I need to take some! I've always wanted to learn to play. I think that is GREAT James is.

JULES...Aloha!

Hiya MINDEE, ANITA & Miss SASSY! Hoping you ladies had a great day!

Dinner was nice, well except for the waitress...terrible. Okay, this place served what they call country italian, ick. It wasn't too bad but it wasn't the greatest either. But the GF picked it and it is her BD tomorrow so...I will stick with my Olive Garden. But we had a nice long dinner and chat...she is sweet.

It's late and I planned on getting up early. Not this early though, lol. Tomorrow will be a pretty lazy day, other than my walk. I did get in little over a mile walk and the weights/bike. The food and water were good too! I didn't over eat at dinner. So all in all this should be a good week, so far so good. I will stay focused!

Nighty, night ladies...see ya later.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:56 AM   #98  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just a quick pop in from me for now.....Brandon was a pistol to get to bed, so I am thinking of going without his afternoon nap for a couple of days to see how things go. he went without them before, but then he got sick this last time and he needed his sleep.....now it just makes it really hard to get him to bed at night if he has had a nap. another thing that he hit on tonight was his need for a night light again. so we have one in their room, and I haven't heard a peep out of them since I put it in there.

suzyq~ I am thinking of using one for a photo Christmas card. It will depend on money and if/when we finally decide. I sent the link out to both my family and his family that we have email addresses for to see what they think of them....plus so they can see updated pictures of them all.

cristina~ I am glad that you were able to see the pictures!

sue~ very nice pictures! I am glad that your mom had another good day. I will keep my fingers crossed that the new meds work.

hello to everyone that I missed! I hope you are all doing well on this Wednesday.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:04 PM   #99  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!

On the fly again. to Michelle! Big move for you, I would be freaking out. Come chat when you have a second to breathe

Never heard of country italian Cristina! Ick...sounds icky....what was the menu like. I love Olive Garden.....lol. Glad you had a good time with the GF

Hi ya Mindee!

K- I promised Gab I would pick her up after morning K class and she won't have to go to afternoon program. She was happy with that. Her father took her swimming last night and Gab was very hyper and obnoxious. My words....because that is why I didn't go.....I didn't want to be around her ..lol.
So, he called all upset with her behavior. *sigh.....and I had t explain like....."she IS 5 years old and she IS usually very sweet and polite....she IS tired and IS acting out her fussiness.....Gab also IS with her peers now all day and picking up things...."....so, he seemed to calm down.
What the heck...he thinks she is going to mind him all the time?? Make it easy for him to be a father???? hehe......not a chance buster.

The other ex came over at 5am and watched Gab while I ran out for a walk. Freezing cold but got it done and out of the way. Munched on turkey for breakfast.

Dancing w/ the stars was good......I cried. It was very emotional ....haha. What a nut case I am.....chat at you later!!
Old 11-28-2007, 04:35 PM   #100  
One day at a time

You are not a nutcase Susan...I almost cried last night watching Biggest Loser. I was sad that they kicked Brian off, he is a sweet man and deserved to stay! Those B's on the black team! Really, what is up with the ex..thinking Gaby is going to act all prim and proper for him...like you said, she is 5! WTG on getting your walk in early! Doing good missy! Country Italian=yuck! Honestly I don't know why they call it country italian...didn't see a difference in the food other than the taste. I won't go back there though.

MINDEE...what time is Brandon taking a nap? I know my sister used to let her kids go and they would be sleepy about 2-3'ish in the afternoon and she would let them sleep. The problem...they would stay up half the night. She did to so I guess it wasn't a problem for her. I always made the kids nap until they were in kindergarten, and sometimes even when they came home afterwards. They would go down right after lunch, about 12-12:30 and I would have to fight with Jason. But once he was down and still he was out. I agree with Susan, those would make great Christmas cards!

Hello to Katy, Sue, Michelle, Jules, Sassy, and Anita!

Been a lazy day for me, sort of. Getting some laundry done and I got in 3.5 miles so far today. I am aiming for 4 but may do 5, we'll see. I am wanting to get in at least 70-75 minutes today and have 20 minutes to make that,rather 15 mns, have 55 done so far. Was online doing a little shopping...so glad I don't have 20 people to buy for. Don't have much to get and it will be easy so...

Tomorrow is grocery shopping day, ugh! So close to the first and seems like there are lots more people out. Will have to get up early and get it done. That's if I don't stay up until 2 a.m., lol. DOn't know what's wrong with me and staying up so late...gotta stop for sure!

Hope you ladies are having a wonderful day! Catch ya later

Last edited by FrouFrou; 11-28-2007 at 04:46 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:04 PM   #101  
ugggg.....

Michelle--you need to keep us informed so we know everything is ok...

Sue--such great pics

Mindee & Cristina--Ry always got by on a little sleep and rarely took naps, Teri slept through the night and took LLOOONNNGGG naps during the day--they both are still the same...

Suzyq--I cry when I watch the little mermaid cartoon!!

here's pic at the office:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLan...fromshare&Ux=0
Old 11-28-2007, 09:59 PM   #102  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Hello- We had to take DS to the airport this afternoon. No fun. He has already called to say he is home safe and sound.

I walked 2/3 of a mile before I froze. Then later when it got warmer and sunnier I rode the bike for a mile. Since I am so out of shape again I will just start out slow.

Mom had a real good day again and ate 3 meals with no trouble. Yay! I hope I can see her scale go UP and mine go DOWN. haha

I have been busy looking at condos online for a new vacation place. Keeping busy so I won't think about my kids leaving....boo hoo.

Sounds like you are all getting ready for the holidays and I haven't even started yet. Just wanted to get the family time in and now I can SHOP.

Hi to all and thanks for the good words about my pictures.
Old 11-28-2007, 10:02 PM   #103  
kitty Momo

Evening Chickies!

I think w/ the Dancing show it was Marie and her losing her father. I mean sure he was 90 years old but .....your daddy is everything.,,,*sniff. ...Ya, I was crying when she said how thankful she was for the show to be there and keep her mind off everything that was going on.

anywho....

Wow, Jules! Love the feastive office pictures! Did you do that? Very pretty outside too......so tell me what is it about Little Mermaid that makes you cry?

Cristina - Soooooo, how many miles did you walk?? You're a walking machine!! lol ......wow...you certainly keep me moving, thanks for the inspiration!! Mike is way too serious about this parenting stuff. Very uptight and everything needs a heavy duty discussion. My motto is when in diubt give the kid a nap! Because I know when something is amiss with her she is just plain tired.

k- eating waaaaaay too much turkey. I better go take care of my sweetie (Gaby).

chat later......
Old 11-28-2007, 10:16 PM   #104  
One day at a time

Awesome pictures Jules! You guys, or you did a great job with all the decorating! I love all the snowflakes and snow people! I always said I collect Santas but in reality snow people are up there as well. Never gave it much though. Even a lot of my cards have snowmen on them. I was tempted to buy some this year but I really don't need more stuff to not put out, lol.

Susan...sounds like Mike is wound a little tight, lol. You are right, my dad is 70 I think (terrible I don't know his age) and it doesn't matter how old they are, they are our dads and we will miss them when they are gone. I am wishing I was closer to my family so I could spend more time with him, and my mom before he passes...he's had a few medical problems lately.

I walked a whopping 5 miles and in 80 mns...kind got tired towards the end and slowed down, lol. But I got it in, woohoo! It really feels good too. And I got in all my water and the eating was OP too! So all in all a good day all around.

Did I mention there was a break-in the week of Thanksgiving? I am a little weirded out by it and don't want to walk that end of the neighborhood or even walk outdoors. I'm not sure yet but from what we heard it was a military lady...I think I know the one, her and her hubby are both military, but she had come home and the guy was waiting for her inside. They didn't say he was robbing the house, just that he raped her. And...she said she thought she recognized his voice...man, and I thought this was a good neighborhood. I still feel safe, but I feel weird. There's people home thru-out and that's what's scary, no one saw anything. Anyway, going to try and find out more info about this from the HOA. Anyway, that has me weirded out.

Going to try and go to bed early, at least by midnight. I have errands to run tomorrow and want to get an early start to the day.

Ciao ladies!
Old 11-28-2007, 10:37 PM   #105  
kitty Momo

omg - Cristina! You are going to be one little skinny chickie with all that walking!! 5 miles is incredible, totally impressed and inspired!!

Very scary about the break in.......

M is a good dad. I really don't worry abou Gab when she is with him but he is wound up too tight. He needs to chill. He hasn't seen his other daughter in 2 years.....I think that has to do a lot with his obsession with Gab.....ugh.

Hope you get some sleep tonight! Love ya...chat tomorrow!!
Closed Thread