Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 08:01 PM   #16  
ugggg.....

Sassy-my friend Silvia's "friend" that just passed away was a WW II veteran and had full military honors. It was a first one I had been to. It was very emotional.

Cristina--you are looking good lady!! I bet you are super excited about Josh coming home!

Tammy--hope you are feeling better soon woman!!

Marti--how have you been??

Jane--hope your test come through okay sweetie!!

Trish--I can do my Richard Simmons tapes now that the kids don't live at home any more to laugh at me while I'm doing it...

well I have to go get the candy bar in the diapers ready for Teri's shower tomorrow.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:59 PM   #17  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Jules!

Yes the military burial surely is very emotional..........

I hope Teri's Shower goes well!

Old 10-17-2007, 11:59 PM   #18  

Height: 5'1"

Evening Ladies--

Sorry I haven't been around much. I am fighting a head cold and by the time I get off work, I'm tuckered out! I was barely able to talk yesterday, today I can't hear very well and my voice is still cracking....I'm hoping tomorrow it'll be like nothing was ever wrong w/me!! (yeah...wishful thinking)

Right now, I'm ready for bed. I haven't done any exercise this week and that's driving me batty! But I just don't have the energy. I shouldn't be going to work really, but just can't see me laying around when I can get paid. (stubborn....yes)

I will try to do individuals later on. But for now....hugs to each and every one of you!

G'Night!
Old 10-18-2007, 01:46 AM   #19  
~Believe~

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marti View Post
Evening Ladies--

Sorry I haven't been around much. I am fighting a head cold and by the time I get off work, I'm tuckered out! I was barely able to talk yesterday, today I can't hear very well and my voice is still cracking....I'm hoping tomorrow it'll be like nothing was ever wrong w/me!! (yeah...wishful thinking)

Right now, I'm ready for bed. I haven't done any exercise this week and that's driving me batty! But I just don't have the energy. I shouldn't be going to work really, but just can't see me laying around when I can get paid. (stubborn....yes)

I will try to do individuals later on. But for now....hugs to each and every one of you!

G'Night!
Hope you feel better!!!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2007, 03:25 AM   #20  
~Believe~

Cool The Jaded Ladies Halloween Project

Wanted to ask you fine ladies a question.........

Would any of you want to participate in a Jaded Ladies Halloween Project?

All you need to do is:

Email me one or more of your favorite Halloween Pictures (Past or Present) of yourself, your spouse/significant other, your kids, or your pets. Pls also include names and a very brief description of the picture (s).

Email me your picture (s) by Thursday, October 25th. (Sooner would be greatly appreciated) So I have time to work on the project.

PM or Email me your email address you want me to sent the Halloween Project to once completed. (It does not take up a lot of space in your email and it will not be published publically, only will be sent to the Jaded Ladies via email who choose to participate)

If you need my email address, pls PM me or Cristina, Jane, or Marti. (I know Cristina has it, I'm pretty sure Jane and Marti does too, if not just let me know)

Open your email on Oct. 31, Halloween to see the finished Halloween Project.

It will be lots of fun and I think you will enjoy it if you choose to participate!

Old 10-18-2007, 12:19 PM   #21  
GmaTo8

Hello ladies,

Tammy - I'm glad you feel well enough to go dancing. Did you have fun? I'm all for any events that get me out of cooking, too, lol. I had a CA 125 blood test today, plus they'll check all the normal stuff. The lab tech said the info will get to my doc either tomorrow or Monday. I'm nervous about this.

Cristina - wow, your "welcome home" preparations for Josh sound so cool! He'll be blown away.

Sassy - I'm not sure I have access to any halloween photos of myself and Neal, but I do have some of the DGDs. Are you interested in those? Sounds fun! Well, I guess I could take a picture of a picture in the photo album of Neal and me.

Jules - hahaha, Neal rolls his eyes when I do the RS Disco Sweat dvd. Too bad! Have fun at Teri's shower today! Hope she gets lots of sweet stuff.

Marti - aww, hope you're rested and feeling better. Let James pamper you this weekend!

Hello to all you MIA Jaded Ladies.

Today is my son's birthday, and I just made his favorite cake. I'm going to have to keep my slice tonight to just 1/2 of a piece, because a regular piece is 9 WW points! It's his favorite that he requests every year - a Fruit Cocktail cake, very moist, with homemade coconut pecan frosting like you get on a German Chocolate cake.

I'm still doing well with food, water and exercise. My best motivation is the Florida trip next Spring.

BBL,
Old 10-18-2007, 03:45 PM   #22  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

SASSY...glad you got some sleep! And YES, YES, YES! I will send some pictures! I actually do have one of myself with either DH#1 and/or a friend taken at two different halloween parties we had. Then I will share one of the kiddos when they were little...what are you up to missy? Lol...sounds fun whatever it is.

JULES...hope you guys have fun at the baby shower! Thank you! And YES! I am very excited about Josh coming home finally! He'll be home for a whole month, woohoo! Next week can't get here fast enough for me!

JANE...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Terry! The cake sounds delicious! Let us know as soon as you know the results. I know how horrible waiting can be, ugh! Thank you for the seeds...just received them today!

MARTI...hope you get to feeling better soon!

TAMMY...hope you are feeling better and that you had fun dancing last night!

HI to everyone else

Got my exercise in for the day and the eating and water are going well. I always feel bad for missing a day of exercise but some days I think I push myself too much and need a break.

Went and did my grocery shopping...glad that is over. Some days I really hate going to wally world. Today wasn't too bad but seemed like there was a lot of kids out of school and they were all at Wal-Mart, lol. Trying to get osme laundry done now.

Have a good day ladies!
Old 10-18-2007, 08:12 PM   #23  
~Believe~

Wink Hola Chicas!

Hola Chicas.

Jane -- Any Halloween photos are great. Just as long as you let me know who is who. lol. Happy Birthday to your Son! I hope he had a great day!

Cristina -- that is great, and hee hee hee........you all will love it I promise! Its going to be fun and if it works out well, I will do it for the winter holidays too! That is why I love my shift. When we go to Wally World, there isn't hardly anybody there!

Well Chicas I hope you had a great day and have a wonderful night!

Old 10-19-2007, 11:08 AM   #24  

Good Morning Ladies....

Feeling much better today although I still have the scratchy throat. I got my walk in last night and I felt marvelous!
So my plans is to make sure I get a walk in every night!

It's finally Friday and I'm taking the whole two days off for the weekend!! Not coming in to catch up. I think I'm pretty much caught up as I'm gonna get for awhile....until the next wave of chaos hits! I've got over 5 hours of overtime for this week and the same for last week. So w/the raises we finally got....should be a good check.

I'm gonna wait to do individuals until this weekend when I have more time.

So until then....hugs to you all!!
Old 10-19-2007, 12:31 PM   #25  

Wanted to pop back in to say that I've changed my WI days to Friday.....and I've lost 1.5lbs since I've last weighed in.

Pretty happy with that.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:19 PM   #26  
ugggg.....

The baby shower was a blast--Geneva did an excellent job and Teri's friend from LA was there. She got alot of really great stuff. I can't figure out how to get the pictures onto this site, but I can email them. PM me with your email address and I will send them to you.

I am off to go to Teri's doctor appt, bbl!
Old 10-19-2007, 02:52 PM   #27  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

SASSY...I will find those pictures tomorrow...they are old ones so I will have to scan them and put them on the puter that way. But I will get them to ya! Wal-Mart...that is the BEST time to go I agree! Before Josh got his truck he was driving V's so I took him to work at 4 a.m. and a couple of times I went and bought groceries that early...was nice but kind of spooky no one in the parking lot, lol. They do have a security guard that drives the parking lot until about 7 a.m. but it was still weird.

JULES...glad the baby shower went well and you guys had a good time. Thank you for the pictures...they are great! It's nice to see Teri coming along...the baby will be here before you know it!

MARTI...WTG on the loss this week! Glad you got your walk in and are feeling better.

Hello to everyone else

Nothing much going on. Went for my walk at the park and trying to get some laundry done. V and I are headed to SAMS to pick up a few things when he gets home and that's about it. Nothing special planned for the weekend either. Going to get my exercise done and lots of reading I hope!

Have a good one!
Old 10-19-2007, 03:01 PM   #28  
GmaTo8

Hi ladies,

Cristina - yw for the seeds. Hope they come up and bloom next year! I should get some results back today of the blood work, and I'm as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rockers. I know what you mean about Walmart. I get frustrated when somebody has taken the whole aisle and knows you're there, but won't scoot over.

Sassy - ok, I'll see what photos I can come up with. It will be interesting to see what you're up to!

Marti - a big WOOHOO for the 1.5 pounds down! And a big YAY for overtime, and raises, too. I got into my 1 size smaller jeans last night for Terry's party. That felt good!

Julie - I sent my email addy via PM. So, what all cool stuff did she get? I just love baby showers!

Tonight is my scrapbook crop, and I've got some pages picked out to do. Can't wait! Wish you gals could join me.

I'm amazed that I'm still 100% op even though I'm anxious about the blood test results. Plus, I have the biopsy and ultrasound yet to have done. When I feel like munching, I've been eating grape tomatoes and green pepper slices. So far, so good. My weigh in is tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to it.

Toodles for now,
Old 10-19-2007, 05:26 PM   #29  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Quick pop in from here...I hope all you ladies have been missed by the storms, and continue to be missed. We had a few limbs down, but it sounded much worse.

I am down with a bug, although today is better than yesterday. I was nauseated and soooo tired. Today I am just cramping and still tired. Yesterday I ate crackers and a piece of toast. Last night I wanted ice cream...go figure...and ate a small amount of light. Today I have had toast and a little bit of cereal. Lots and lots of tea and green/mint tea. Mom is also sick, but we don't know if it is this bug or just more of the same she has had. Now she has hives and I had to contact her Dr. I know she is so tired of everything she is going through. And let me tell you, just being sick for 2 days I have more sympathy for what she is going through with all of the days she has been nauseated.

Just wanted to check in and say I have been reading. Jane, I am sending good vibes and prayers your way. Sassy- I was thinking of you Tues. Glad you got back safely. Cristina- YAY for Josh coming home. Our prayers have been answered. Marti- Sorry you have been under the weather. NO fun. Jules- So exciting about the baby. I am glad the shower was fun and something to not be forgotten.

Congrats to all who have been exercising, OP and for the losses. I have been doing nothing, and imagine I will lose by default. LOL I had been UP on Mon. which really depressed me.
Hi to all.

Last edited by suetalks; 10-19-2007 at 05:27 PM.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:36 PM   #30  
ugggg.....

Sue--the shower was really fun. I hope you are feeling better. I reach for the mint tea when I am not feeling so good. Ginger sometimes helps me with nauseousness.

Jane--hope the biopsy and everything else goes well. Teri got alot of stuff. My sister in law made the comment that she got a really good variety. Trish ended up with alot of clothes and little other stuff besides diapers and baby wash/lotion. She's got some more things coming from people who couldn't make it to the shower.

Cristina--it's something like 9 weeks left. Everyone is getting excited. I am painting her old dresser dark blue and bought star & moons stencils. Hope it turns out!!

Marti-hope your feeling better!!

Sassy--your halloween project sounds fun, I don't have any pics of me dressed up.
Closed Thread