Old 10-23-2007, 09:44 AM   #76  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

hahahahaha That is cool.

Well I got my 60 minutes in yesterday and my 1200 cals in too.

Tom is here so now I feel bloated. Oh well. I am feeling my collar bones alot more.

Due to fires down below the pass in So. cal the kids may not have to go to school today!
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:14 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

hey all! sorry i've been off in nowhereland for a while. I've been house sitting without internet... and also doing some pretty awful eating.

my brother and i have an application in for a pretty nice apartment, they are just waiting for his employer and my former landlord to call back and verify stuff.... so hopefully we will get the place. it's not the ideal location for me, but it is for him, and since i'll only be there for 6 months or so i figure i should be where he prefers.

i did join the new gym - or new to me, anyway - the all women's one. the women's gym i used to go to closed over a year ago and i have been going to LA Fitness, aka a co-ed MEAT MARKET. i'm not really intimidated by guys being there or anything, but i hate being checked out while i'm all sweaty and gross. i've heard the gym is the new most popular place to pick people up.... seriously, ew. not my thing. ANYWAY - i was SO EXCITED, cos i ran into three ladies who also went to my old gym that closed!! so hopefully i am going to go to classes with them monday and friday nights.

Jasmine - good job on the exercise and eating even w/ tom. i had that last week and i skipped the gym and ate ice cream instead... so props to you!

Becky - keep that renewed motivation up!! you can do it!

Emily - welcome! i'm a binge eater, too... it's really frustrating for me and i'm sure you know where i'm coming from. i used to weigh myself daily but i honestly did become weight-obsessed, so now i limit it to once a month. your goals sound great, stick with them!
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 10:45 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 242/229.5/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi all, I am back, we got through the Stag and Doe and were fortunate enough to make them about $1700. they were quite pleased. Of course there were the usual hick-ups and clashes with personalities, the maid of honor and my son being two. Son kept his mouth shut except for telling me, which worked out well. We had about 130 people show up, very few played games, we even ended up with door prizes left over.

I got my make-up done and the girl I know from the cottage behind us did it, she did it for free, what a sweetie. She won the grand prize at the Stag and Doe, which was a bar fridge, they are going to use it as an extra fridge for beer at the cottage.

Our cottage is about 50 minutes from here Jasmine. Thanks for the kind words about my aunt. I wrote a card today as we didn't go, just have to confirm the address.

I have been eating differently, tonight I splurged on 4 granola bars and some pizza just with tomato sauce 3 small pieces and some fruit and my normal 1/2 cup of cereal for breakfast. Might have some yogart before bed.

Congrats on the new gym Iris. Jasmine good work on the exercise. Becky keep up the motivation, it helps me to think of others being good when I am not.

Take care all, talk to you soon.
Sharon S.
Canuk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:55 PM   #79  

sharon, glad to hear the stag and doe went so well! =)

tomorrow i am going to atlantic city with some of my girlfriends to celebrate a birthday. not my scene but hanging out with the girls is always fun. i need to remember to make time to eat before we go... otherwise i will either go nuts there or get really drunk (a drink or two on an empty stomach does scary things to me) and THEN eat everything in sight. Unfortunately i'm not sure where in my day to fit some lunch. i'll have to get up early and pack something to take with.

happy friday everyone! and come back... i miss you!
Old 10-26-2007, 07:06 PM   #80  

Hi all, back again, Iris have a great time in Atlantic City and do eat and pack some food for later.

Got Dad's new fridge this week, cleaned out the old, washed the new and re-packed it, two days work. Oh well he is happy and no more water on the floor for him to take a dive, thank goodness. Took him for his eye appt. and she confirmed his eyesight has diminished. Poor guy is still having problems seeing tonight.

We are having the last shower before the wedding this Sunday, already have the gift and card wrapped and ready to go. There is still the cake issue, suppose to go order it at another place tomorrow. Shoes are still a problem for me and I have not tried on this outfit for the wedding yet. Not losing jUst staying at 204. Over ate yesterday, even though did 50 mins. exercise, today has been so so, ate a little more cheese and a few crackers than should of, the rest has not been bad, water is good too.

Jasmine where is you? SD Gal where are you, come on back to us ladies.

Talk to yu tomorrow.
Sharon S.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:56 PM   #81  
GmaTo8

Just a pop-in to make sure you saw the Bios sticky at the top of the page. There is an area reserved just for your group, if any of you would want to list your bios.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 05:11 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/145

Height: 5'7

Well things are doing fairly well, I just need to get back into the groove of working out. To do that I need to find a coat, but I haven't been able to find one I like. If you ladies have any suggestions on where to get a cute ski jacket thats not too expensive let me know! I went out today looking and came back with a purse and a wallet.....not exactly what I need.

Anywho hope all is well!
Rhighlan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:01 PM   #83  

Hi all, well did not do great the last few days with diet and exercise. all though I must of walked a mile plus at the mall Sat. Went to a nice Italian rest. for supper Sat. night, had chicken parmigeon and whole wheat spag. with garlic bread and a glass of wine. Um Um Good. We had a gift cert. we had gotten for our 25th Ann. last year and had to use it before the 7th of Nov. Glad we did.

Had my daughters last shower yesterday, more food I did not need, but did enjoy, have done okay today, food wise, water low and no exercise yet. Hopefully I will get it in tonight, still pushing myself to get off my *** and exercise.

We are going to have to have some work done on our house, it will probably cost around $7,000. which we don't have, but can't do the work ourselves, need special equipment for it, hopefully we can get it done in the new year, now is just not a good time. But it is a must as one corner of the house seem's to be lower than the rest and causing major cracks and doors won't close right, even the floors have risen in places. Just to add to the wedding stress. The shower was nice and two of my friends from high school were there as well as a few realatives. 14 in all, beautiful gifts.
Well that is about all for now. Talk to you later.

Sharon S.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:55 PM   #84  

P.S. Just had to come back and let you know I got my water in, food ended up to be okay. I did my 2 mile walk with my tape and did 1/2 hr floor exercises. Yeah, got it done!

Have a good tomorrow,
Sharon S.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:04 AM   #85  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Hey everyone! Sorry I was a bit sad when I swung in and didn't see anyone! So glad to see Iris and Canuk and Rhighlan! Lets keep this going ladies! When we don't come often is when we are more prone to goof up! lol

Melody where are ya??

Thank you Jane. I will take a look later!!

Well food wise I have been doing good still The last 2 days have been a little bad but not too bad. Walking, had to take a break for 3 days due to air quality. I have been posting alot on my blog. Anyone is free to comment/stop by.

Canuk I bet you will be relived when the wedding is over! lol Congrats on 25 years that is awesome!!

Rhighlan how will a ski jacket help you work out? lol

Iris, yes be careful with the alcohol!!
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 05:07 PM   #86  

It will make me stop being lazy and actually walk to class. The walk totals around 3-4 miles for the day so its good to do, but I have been making excuses and being cold is one of them. I finally did get a jacket though, but I made the mistake of not trying it on and surprise it was waay too big. It actually makes me look 3 sizes bigger than what i am so it is going back! This time I will try it on before i buy
Old 11-02-2007, 03:25 PM   #87  

S/C/G: 165/165/150

Height: 5-8

Hello ladies.. I haven't been able to log in and really haven't been excersizing or watching my eating habits well. I'm feeling like well, I don't want to. Isn't that stupid? Yeah, I know. My dh hasn't exactly been Mr. Motivator, either. We haven't been to the gym (something we could do "together"!) for over a month. I had such high hopes. Riiight. I'm mopey, I suck, I know.

Saturday will mark one year from my Dad's passing. It hit me hard this week, but I believe this is why I have been so low of late.

Did anyone mention how evil Halloween is? Yeah.

I hope to catch up on all the posts.. I see you have all made wonderful strides in the posts I've been able to read. Good Job!

I am looking very forward to the holidays despite the fact I will be cooking up a storm. I am truly looking forward to it. I got into the car this morning, turned my XM radio on, and found CHRISTMAS MUSIC on the Holly Channel. I sang my little heart out (windows rolled up mind you) all the way to work. I swear, I should be Mrs. Claus living in the North Pole, I love Christmas just that much.

Have a super day and even better weekend.

Love,
Me
SD Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 07:33 PM   #88  

as of wednesday night i'll be full time living in my new apt. right now i'm shuffling around between my old place, my parents place, the house that i'm pet-sitting at, and the new apt.

i meant to make a nice dinner tonight but the pre-made dough stuff i had apparently went bad so instead i had a nice little binge. =(

SD gal, i love christmas too, although i guess not as much as you. i LOVE all the cooking and baking and spending time with people, but i'm not ready for it until thanksgiving is over! =)

i hope to see everyone back on here soon, it's been kind of dead but i know i've been a part of that too! enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Old 11-04-2007, 09:42 PM   #89  

I really don't have anything to say right now, but this board has been really quiet lately soo I wanted to bring it back up to the top

I've been exercising, but not eating so well. It seems like it's one or the other. I need to get them both in order.

I finally found a coat, but what sucks about it is when I stretch my arms out it's too short....I have the hardest time finding coats that are long enough. Also, I'm excited because I'm getting a new mattress on tuesday; ive been sleeping on a futon so this is gonna be nice!

Anywho hope all of you girls are doing great and get your butts back to posting
Old 11-04-2007, 09:57 PM   #90  

rhighlan - at least you've got one of the two going on... i've been stuffing my face AND avoiding the gym. but i'm feeling better after today so hopefully i am getting back on track!

i hope everyone is doing well... come on back! =)