Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 09:34 PM   #91  
kitty Momo

omg - Sassy....90 degrees? Where do you live?? Sounds too hot for me. I think we reached 70 here in Portland.
Your husband sounds like a sweetie.
My first husband use to fix my glasses. I thought he was so smart - lol I used my coverage on contacts but wish I used it on actual glasses, contacts hurt my eyes.

Had a good day. Enjoyed 2 hours working on Gab's shoe box, it is awesome if I do say so myself. I feel so crafty, total stage mom......lol. Gaby is so cool,love her to death.

2 weeks to Arkansas, I guess Grandma is excited getting the house ready for our visit. How sweet.

I don't think I have been 170 in a year , Sassy. It has been a long 2 years since I have seen 150.

k - chickies!!! Wishing you all a great night.
Old 09-23-2007, 10:41 PM   #92  
RosieKate

Just a quick "hi" and to say nighty-night!

Sue - my prayers are going out to your mother..hope she is resting comfortably and that she feels better soon.

Susan- L is not doing girl scouts--yet. She is trying to play soccer, but can't decide if she's in or out. I think the games are taking a bit of getting used to for her ( "what do you mean I can't make all the goals myself?") I figured if she was going to get into GS it would be later on.... but who knows? I don't think any of her friends are into it as yet.

Sassy - have a happy vacay.....

It's been soccer-palooza this weekend. L had her first soccer game. She lasted about 5 minutes, then sat down in the middel of the field and screamed "I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! I CAN'T PLAY SOCCER" and that was all she wrote for that game. Now, she's reconsidering as she wants her grandma to come watch her. Then DS had a game on Saturday, then an all day tournament today. We are all bushed. So I'm going to bed.

Don't let the bed bugs bite, chickies!

Old 09-24-2007, 04:09 AM   #93  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Wink Good Morning, Ladies

Good Morning Ladies.

Well soon my DH will be home and we can spend some time together other than saying, "Luv u going to bed" or "luv u going to work" lol.

Tonight we are going out with friends to celebrate my bday, I just hope I can either get my old glasses fixed temporarily or find my contacts before then! lol.

Susan -- I am in Southwest, Ohio, if you can believe it! lol The weather here has been insane! One week it is nice and cool, then we get 90 degree weather like now! I am ready for the fall weather, where is it? lol. I love my glasses (the ones that broke, not these old ugly ones) lol but I would gladly take a pair of contacts if I can find them! lol. Glad you had a good day. My mil is a very crafty woman too. She did a lot of our decorations and favors for our wedding. I haven't seen 150 in a long, long, long time.........but I will someday, that is my Goal Weight......I am too ashamed to post my current weight. I know we are here for support and everybody has been just fabulous, but my weight is something I'm very private about, only my dr and my DH knows and I honestly don't even think my DH knows exactly. lol.

Hey Katy!! Thanks....... Wow you have been in soccer-palooza! I hope you get your rest!

Hi to everybody else out there!

Have a Great Week Everyone!

Old 09-24-2007, 01:32 PM   #94  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

Happy Birthday Sassy!!!!! Go celebrate!!

So cute about L, Katy. Gaby wouldn't have survived soccer, she can't walk a block without wanting to be carried. Can you believe she made it to the top of Mult Falls once but we had to stop every few feet and I only got her moving again when I lied and said "I see a dog!"....haha The school sent out a flyer on GS last week, I guess it starts at 5 years old - also there was a flyer about basketball but she is signed up for Oct swimming lessons.

WOW , on Ohio - who would have thought 90 degree weather in late Sept?? Have you always lived there Sassy?? No man has ever known my weight unless there was a D R in front of his name. I am very proud of the decorated shoe box. I need to let Gab do more though we had the *deluxe version* after I saw some of the other childrens. I felt..........bad. lol argh.....

Sue - Hugs and prayers for you and the family today

I had oatmeal this morning. My teeth hurt, I need to get into the dentist. I couldn't get to bed until 3am, I was so miserable. Of course I had too much time to think and that was torture - lol.
Anyway, as soon as I got to sleep we had to wake back up and get Gaby to school. She was very naughty, that is all I will say about her.

We MISS you Jules! We MISS you Michelle!! We MISS you Carol!!
We MISS you Cristina - hope you had a safe trip.

k- hugs to all!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 09-24-2007 at 01:34 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:56 AM   #95  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

TY Susan!!!!

I had a great day, hot but great. It got up to 96 (F)!!!! I think I lost 20 lbs from sweating! lol. We went out to dinner with friends and my friend gave me a really nice lotion and bath set, which is just what I love......

Well thats all for now, will post more later.......

Take Care!!!
Old 09-25-2007, 01:19 PM   #96  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

SUE...lots of hugs to your mom and your family. Remember when v's mom had heart surgery, keeping you all in my prayers.

SUSAN...you know...I feel that way at times. But you and Sassy are right...being a mom is the hardest job and the best one anyone could ever have. So what is this decorated box? Did I miss something...what is it for? Made me think of valentine's day when I was younger...we decorated either a shoebox or an oatmeal container to put our valentine's in, lol. Oh man...you will be in AR at a beautiful time of year! All I can say is WOW! With all the trees up there...it is so pretty. Yeah, not sure why we went to the wedding either...just an excuse to get away, lol. Not that we need one...it was nice though. Weddings always bring tears to my eyes...not sure if it is tears of joy, lol! Just kidding...glad the scale was good to you!

SASSY...hoping you and DH are enjoying your vacation! I drink mostly water now. I am trying to quit diet coke...said I was a few weeks back but it is proving to be harder than I anticipated. I have cut back drastically though to 2 a day and drink water during the day and have iced tea for dinner.

KATY...I miss the kids being in soccer...always on the go. I was picturing little L in the middle of the field, lol, so cute! The kids also palyed t-ball, little league etc...and this one little boy on DD's t-ball team refused to out, lol. He ran to third base and the kid was there so he starting running around the base so he couldn't get him out, lol. IT was soooo cute! I told V we should go watch some kids games.

Anywho...Hiya JULES, CAROL & MICHELLE!

Nothing much going on today. Haven't exercised today...plan on getting in 2 miles on the treadmill though. It is mighty chilly outdoors today...the high is supposed to be 71 but with the wind, it is cold out there.

Went and got our tags for our vehicles, they were due by the end of the month. And I needed to change our address since we are in a different county. Usually have a county tag and the year tag for the plates but V has vet tags and I have a personalized we didn't have to change that. Ran to the library as well to take some books back that were due and just finished poilishing my nails...a pretty black, lol. I actually bought it for halloween but like it so thought why wait, lol. On halloween I am going to polish them orange and black, wear a witch's hat that is black and has orange trim, and wear some black and orange tights with I don't know what yet, lol. I have to sit out on the porch to give out candy so thought I would dress up. Should be fun.

Anyway...V is taking me to Olive Garden later...like I need to eat out again. I was surprised with WI and am only up a pound...was scared it would be more so I will take that pound. It will be gone next WI for sure.

Take care ladies and have a good day!
Old 09-25-2007, 01:44 PM   #97  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!

Sue - Thinking of you!!

Cristina! - Happy to see you back! I looked on the web yesterday at Yellville, and it looks beautiful. I think the population is 2000, looks like a cute little town. We fly into Little Rock though and I am not looking forward to the 140 mile drive. Gab will be going out of her mind.
The decorated box is to take to school and hold their books that they bring home once a week.
Cool on the black nails!!! lol
mmmm, Olive Garden....

Sassy - I am glad you had a good birthday!! Way too hot! Is it going to cool down soon?? It feels so nice here at *70.

I have tons of laundry to catch up on, it all piles in the hallway corner. Argh.

I met goal!! Yippeeee I should be more excited but I am just tired of the whole thing - lol I need an attitude adjustment and maybe the next 20 will go fast.....hmm, I guess I should exercise??? haha........I will,,,,,it is on my to do list!!!

anywho - Gab was horrid this morning. Didn't want to go to school, she wanted to go to the park. We finally made it and she was happy to run off with her friends. She siad she was still mad at me. WhatEVER,,,,

k- better get busy!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 09-25-2007 at 01:46 PM.
Old 09-25-2007, 02:09 PM   #98  
One day at a time

Wouldn't it be fun to be 5 again Susan? Gaby is a cute little thing for sure. Hey, who wouldn't rather go to the park? I would, lol. AR trip is so close...at least you will be getting away...and it's a nice ride from little rock.

Knowing what ya mean about tired of the whole thing! Some days I just want to quit and go back to eating whatever and not ever exercising, lol. Of course I do enjoy walking. But some days it is such the hassle. Anyway...I probably should get going and go walk...pick up those feet, nice, nice, nice, lol...yeah, whatever. My allergies are bothering me to the point I want to go to bed. The only thing that seems to help right now is Benedryl and it knocks me out...wanna sleep, zzzzzzzz
Old 09-25-2007, 02:20 PM   #99  
kitty Momo

YES!! Lets be done with this losing weight thing Cristiana!!! ARGH....I wanna be 150 already with a Friday night date, a job and children that mind!
haha
It is my sisters birthday. Pray for her ok?? She is having a hard time and can't get her children back in school.

chat later!!
Old 09-26-2007, 12:30 AM   #100  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

hello ladies.....do you have room for one more?
Old 09-26-2007, 01:43 AM   #101  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone, popping in to say a quick hi,

I'll try and pop back in tomorrow.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:56 AM   #102  
RosieKate

Hey Mindee - welcome to our little corner of the world! What a cute pic of your family...

Susan- L has been rough going in the morning...doesn't want to get moving, but has a great time once she's out the door. The knitting blog has a pic of L playing soccer for one brief shining moment, lol! She swears she's going to play this week...very determined to do it - I'm proud of her for giving it another chance, but if it's really just not for her this year, that's ok, too

Kathy - Hi girl! How are you! Whatcha been up to?

Sassy - Hope you had a great bday.....

Cristina - Welcome back! Olive Garden sounds yummy...I could eat their bread sticks for-evah

I'll bbl for more chat...going to go to the gym...yay!

Last edited by RosieKate; 09-26-2007 at 01:05 PM.

Old 09-26-2007, 04:35 PM   #103  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

HIYA MINDEE...we always have room for another! Love the new avatar!

SASSY...hope you are enjoying your vacation.

KATY...glad L is going to give soccer another chance...she sounds so adorable. I too could eat the breadsticks forever. I actually did good yesterday and didn't finish my dinner and only had two!

SUSAN...I will keep your sis in my prayers. Yeah, I am ready to just quit! But I won't...we will just keep on keeping on.

SUE...thinking of you and your mom.

HI KATHY...hope to see more of you.

Nothing much going on. Chat later ladies...hope everyone is having a wonderful day.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:55 PM   #104  
kitty Momo

Afternoon -

I hate this MAC because I can't use smilies.

WELCOME Mindee to the side of insanity - haha. It is nice to see you here and agree that you have a wonderful looking family. They sure do grow up fast!

Kathy - How are you??? Been forever!!! Come back and give us all an update.

Katy- L is a doll. What kind of film do you use? Looks so colorful - Fuji? Sure, once they get out the door they are fine - lol Just want to shove her out in her pj's, so naughty and what an attitude. Hanging out with the teens too much. Gab's hair didn't get brushed this morning and we were both glaring at each other but once she sees the school in sight she totally changes.

Cristina - How are you feeling? What did you have at Olive Garden?? I had the Tour of Italy the one and only time I have gone to eat there. The bread sticks were sooooo good........ We can complain about wanting to quit but we won't....lol....just drags at times.

Busy day with the ex. Went w/ him to the hospital - news is he has a blockage and will have to have surgery....at the moment he CATH"s 4 times a day. ......I mean not right at this *moment*..haha.....whatEVER....

Took forever to fall asleep last night. I saw 169.8 on the scale before it went back up to 170......*wah. I think I have become a bum because I didn't want to shower this morning - put sweats and a t-shirt on and took Gab to school.

k - that is my update!

Hi to Sassy, Sue (and prayers for your mother! ) , Jules, Michelle, and Carol!
Old 09-27-2007, 12:27 AM   #105  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

thanks for the nice welcome ladies!

Kathy~ How are you doing?

Katy~ Thanks for the nice comment about the picture. Time is flying by so quickly....that it usually does take candid pictures like the one there now to get a recent shot of every one!

Cristina~ Thanks! I love your Halloweeny themed stuff! I am really looking forward to Halloween with the kids! Although, not sure how it is going to work out that well, since Tommy is started yet another new job. (the one he was working at let him go because he didn't hit production for the day. How stupid is that? so Thursday and Friday, he will be on day shift training, and then on Monday he will start the afternoon shift, yet again! This time from 4:30pm to 3:30am.)

Susan~ I have to agree on them growing so quickly! I can't believe that I have an almost 3 1/2 year old, an almost 2 year old, and an almost 6 month old! It just doesn't seem real to me! LOL My goodness you have had a lot on your plate!

nothing really new on our end....except for having to get used to another job...like I mentioned to Cristina.
Closed Thread