Old 11-28-2007, 09:41 PM   #91  

Height: 5'5"

Not a good weekend for food, but I still managed to lose a pound! I am back on diet for now, but getting to the gym has been awful. I am going to try to go tomorrow, but I hurt my back last week, and it is still bothering me. Well, the kiddies are in bed, so I am off for some quiet time...thinking maybe a bath. we'll see
upswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 12:16 AM   #92  
Bacon Girlie

S/C/G: see signature

Height: 5/4

Evening, ladies.
I'm up late, my stomach has been majorly messed up for the past 24 hours. TMI ALERT - all watery! I've never had this before. Everything I eat/drink just comes back out as liquid. How strange.

I think about 3fc's often so I decided to post today. I got back from Hawaii on Monday. Seeing all of those wonderful bodies on the beach got me to thinking. We are thinking about going back next November. My mother is Japanese, and we all (me, my bro, my mom) may go there and meet my grandmother who I've never met. It's a short 9 hour flight from Japan to Honolulu.

Anyway, the beach was lovely. I was a little self concious but I love my swimsuit and I was so enthralled about the beach that I pretty much didn't care what I looked like. I got a nice tan!

BUT, I would like to go back and not be self concious at all. Not perfect, but I'd like to be less jiggly I realized I'm very self consious about my thighs.

I've been eating well the past couple of days. I've found lots of great healthy products that I've been using. As always, I have trouble drinking water.

So, hang in there with me and I will with you. We'll see what is going on. I'm still trying to get my sleep in order. But hoping to make it to the gym this weekend - I haven't been in a few months. I'm sure the stuff in my locker is just gathering dust!

I think the hardest part about going back to the gym is thinking that the people who work there are like, "geez, she hasn't been here since..." When in all reality, we all know that no one is actually checking up on me, and there are tons of others like me. So cross your fingers that I muster up the courage to go back!

girlie
Girlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 12:19 AM   #93  
Bacon Girlie

Annie - you are a great inspiration. I'd like to hear more about your story when you have time - how long did it take you to make your goal, what are your biggest struggles and how do you overcome them...and what you eat in a typical day???

You should post before/after pics!

girlie
Old 11-30-2007, 09:47 AM   #94  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Hi Girlie..

I must admit, I had Bariatric Surgery on Feb 12. HOWEVER.....my surgeon said whether you have surgery or not if you will eat your Protein first, then veggies, then fruit, stay away from starch-breads and NO sugars, anyone can lose the weight at a good pace. That is how I have to eat all the time. IF you eat protein, veggies, then fruit, you will not have room for or even crave the rest. Once they are out of your system, you don't crave them.

I just had my pix taken today, once I get it back I will post before and after pix.

I am here for you, please keep posting.

Love you,

Annie
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:33 AM   #95  

We are getting some kind of nasty weather. No snow yet. It poured rain all night( +6C) and now temps have dropped to -2C and the winds are 45km an hour. Buses are delayed. I assume they will be cancelled. Hubby is home. It is my day "off".
I am just coming off of a whole month of non stop events, payroll type work, hockey, skating and other stuff. All went quite well. I still have Avon orders to place and some to pack but it is looking doable. My BIG event was this past Thurs where I MC and was a guest speak.I placed most of my Christmas shopping thru Sears and picked up fabric on Sat evening to have matching flannel nighties and pj pants made for the whole family from Santa.
Much catching up to do around the house too.

Oh, I am still quite fat. been thinking about it more tho. I have been some small amounts of exercise at home.

HUGS!!!!!!!
Hollyhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 07:37 PM   #96  
Annie - Indiana

Holly you are one busy beaver.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:50 PM   #97  

Hello Ladies!!!

Things are well, I am just a little wiped out because of Aunt Flo! No loss this week, but no gain either... so I think that makes me even. I will take that. Hoping exercise will get better, the strain in my side/back seems to be getting better, so I will try to get to the gym tomorrow. Nothing heavy tho just the elliptical.

On a very positive note~I have been e-mailing an old friend that I lost contact with. I always regretted the fact that we fell apart so now we have a chance to catch up! The weirdest part is that we both have been living in the same city...50mi from were we grew up!!! Well, Have to get my Laundry done..DH is on his way home from a small business trip, and I want it to look lIke I actually did something while he was gone!! LOL :P
Old 12-04-2007, 08:30 PM   #98  

Finding old friends is so nice UPS!!

We are snowed in. I shoveled over 3 hours today and then hubby went out and 2 more hours. The kids are loving it!!!
Old 12-05-2007, 06:01 PM   #99  
Bacon Girlie

Default Happy Wednesday

Hi All,

Ugh, I'm so cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annie, - it's ok....I'm sure Bariatric helped...but a friend of mine was scheduled for it...while she was waiting to get it done, she gained 50-60 pounds, I guess in anticipation of getting it done, and when she got it, she did lose 50 pounds or so in a few months, but after that, nothing. So it's definitely not a magic surgery - you still really have to work at it. So I'm proud of you! Can't wait to see your pics!

Holly - thinking about it is a major start. Because I know I will just NOT think about it at all. I think it's SO cute that you're having matching pjs for the family!
Old 12-07-2007, 12:45 PM   #100  
Annie - Indiana

Default Annie's Before and After Pix

I don't think I am doing this right
Attached Files
File Type: pdf annc 11-07 pix.pdf (1.31 MB, 12 views)
File Type: pdf Nov 06 Pix.pdf (119.1 KB, 10 views)
Old 12-07-2007, 01:12 PM   #101  

Love your pics Annie!!! You look fabulous!!! It is still hard work, even with surgery, so I am very proud!!!Great job!

Holly, I love the snow too, but I don't think I could handle having to shovel that much!! lol thankfully we only got about 3 or 4 inches. By the time I got out there, I only had to shovel for about 40 mins, and it was easy going, not like the iced over stuff. Love the PJ Idea!

Have to run and pick up my sister, she is watching the kiddies so DH and I can go Christmas Shopping! We usually do all of it online, but DS is getting a new Bike and we want to pick it up ourselves. So here we go, like the rest of the nuts out there waiting till the last minute!!!
Old 12-10-2007, 09:52 AM   #102  
Annie - Indiana

Thank you Ellen. xoxoxo
Old 12-10-2007, 08:35 PM   #103  

Oh MY Annie!!!!!!!!!! You look fabulous. I am soooooooo proud of you!!!!!! Quite the vixen in that pink sweater and heels!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2007, 12:32 PM   #104  
Annie - Indiana

Oh thank you Holly. I still see myself fat, but am trying to adjust.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:11 PM   #105  

I am ready to start again, but this cold is kicking my butt! I want to go exercise, but I can barely move. I had to run to the store today, and I thought I was going to die by the time I finished. Here's hoping that I will feel better soon! DD is finally feeling better and back to school tomorrow...she can't wait!