Old 10-17-2007, 12:12 AM   #61  
Bacon Girlie

S/C/G: see signature

Height: 5/4

Ladies,

I'm back - again - oh, I hope you guys don't hate me!
So I was having dinner and flipping channels and caught the last part of the Biggest Loser. And I started to think about where the heck my weight loss motivation went. And I thought about you ladies, all of you, because we had so many highs and lows in the pas several years! And I was depressed to see that they closed my original thread...which I abandoned.

But I'm here now. And I'm SO happy to see you Debbie, Annie, Holly, MyChoice - are you there?

A quick recap on me - this month makes one year at my "new" job in hotel management. It's a good job, I'm very independent, I have employees and I love this new industry. But lately I've been thinking about the way I'm being perceived...chubby girl. I speak with many people each day, and meet many people each day. The elevators in my hotel are three walls of mirrors. And I glanced in them today...very hard to take. I get dressed in cute modern outfits every day but keep thinking about how much better I'd feel if I were thinner. Not just THIN. But healthier. Taking 20 pounds off of my frame would help me feel better each day. I'm starting to feel it in my back, and my chest...these 40DD's are killing me.

Help me guys. I don't even know where to start! But now that I'm in the swing of my job, there shouldn't be a reason why I can't start posting again, and making little changes. An hour on the elliptical again - that sounds so far away from me.

Here's to a new start with you, my friends.
Girlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:15 AM   #62  
Bacon Girlie

S/C/G: see signature

Height: 5/4

oh um did I mention that the week of Thanksgiving I'll be in Hawaii? Next month is our 4-year anniversary! We both have workd a lot this year and had no vacation. We used to go on little trips every month or so, but not this past year. So we decided to reward ourselves with one big trip.

Now, I'm not trying to work miracles here. I've got a lovely swimsuit and a beach dress. I just want to FEEL good out there on that beach. I want to feel strong and know that I'm working on myself. And I'll have fun!
Girlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:14 PM   #63  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Oh Girlie...I am so glad you are back. We have missed you. Don't worry about starting over, we all have started over many many times. and we certainly would NEVER hate you or anyone. That being said, come on, let's get focused and lose this weight.

Debbie is on a roll, jump aboard her flight and go. Deb, how did you do at WI?

Oh Holly, I am sorry your hubby does not appreciate you. Men can be so focused on themselves. Do what you can for yourself and kids as you always do. You are such a wonderful person. I truly admire you and all you do.

Just got an invitation from Bro/sis-in-law to go to the French Riviera in December 2008, a whole year away. Just airfare and spending, we will stay with sis' parents on the Riviera. Totally excited about it.

These last few pounds are a hum dinger to get off. Exercise has been minimal, need to up it some.

Special (((Hugs))) to Holly.

Big Welcome back to Girlie ((HUGS))

Keep on Rollin' Deb. ((HUGS))

Love

Annie
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 01:39 PM   #64  

Talking

Hey Guys,
I had a gain last night but I'm not worried about it. I wore jeans instead of shorts.
I know that I'v worked out 3x and walked 3x. I've been weighing and measuring my food so I don't feel bad.

Girlie: We have missed you.

Gotta go lunch is over
Debbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 10:01 PM   #65  

Talking

I walked 2 mls today. This morning I went and worked out. I walk a 1/4 mile to warm up then do a 1/4 mile between each circuit, and end with another 1/4. Then ds and I went to the track this evening and walked another mile.

I've been doing better eating but still can't keep up a journal.

Hope everyone is well and enjopying your w-end

Later my friends...
Old 10-20-2007, 10:57 PM   #66  

Hi Deb... I am actually thinking about losing weight.....which is a start. I need to MOVE!!!
Hollyhock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 09:56 AM   #67  
Annie - Indiana

Good Morning Girls........

All is well here. Great job on the exercise Deb. Walk Rock on....

Thinking about losng weight is a start Holly....now let's do this.

I cleaned out my garage from the move in June and can now actually park my car in there now. Who whoooooo...

Have a great OP day everyone.

Hugs

Annie
Old 10-22-2007, 09:57 AM   #68  
Annie - Indiana

Girlie, come on back in. We love ya. Today is another day. Start now.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:37 AM   #69  

HI Annie...So far so good today( day 1) Cream of wheat and an orange.
I have a chest cold.

Gotten some niggles looked after. Tried to arrange day care for Christmas break. My sitter usually takes it off. I asked for one of the 2 weeks off work. Boss was weird about it. Suddenly talking about employment rules and such...never came up before now. Been there 9 months. Um.....spose i am entitled to a raise too. Need to look at those rules. First time I have had an employer in over 15 years. She is very non structured.

Roast is brewing in the slowcooker.

Need to find notes from a workshop for the speech for Thurs.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:35 PM   #70  

Red face

Hey everyone,
I had a great w-end except it wasn't long enough. I ate several mini meals because I was always hungry.

Good today so far,
B- oats with raisins and splenda 3pts
yogurt 1pt

L- healthy choice steamer 4pts

I plan to go workout this evening

later
Old 10-23-2007, 07:42 AM   #71  
Annie - Indiana

Holly and Deb....Great starts to each day, hope the rest of your day went as well. May the force be with you.....

Girlie...where are you darlin'?

Had a poo attack on the way to work, had to stop at a gas station and go. THANK GOD it was a clean restroom.

Have a super day ladies..

Hugs

Annie
Old 10-23-2007, 02:27 PM   #72  

Yikes Annie! Glad it all worked out.

Food was god until last night. Definitely a problem time. So far so good today again. And I will not eat after supper!!!!
Old 10-28-2007, 09:20 PM   #73  

Red face

Hey everyone,
DH was off this w-end. I OVERATE...I see a pattern.
We went on a ride to a German community thats about 90 mls away. Of course we had dinner there. I have no control when we eat out.
The weather was beautiful 50's when we left and uppper 60's when we got home.

I hope to get back on track.
Hope everyone is well..
Old 10-31-2007, 12:39 PM   #74  
Annie - Indiana

Ok Deb, guess you are not allowed to go out and eat or travel anymore, till you get a grip on this weight loss thing. ;^)

Holly, what the heck you been up to?

Went to Missouri last weekend to visit friends, we had a great time. Always do there.

Still not exercising much, just walking some. Need to get in gear.

Have a great day. Stay OP and focused girls.

Hugs

Annie
Old 11-01-2007, 07:45 AM   #75  

I am still sick. it's been almost 2 weeks.It is getting me down. I dont have an appetite which is odd even when I am sick so I am enjoying that part. I am having small meals and fruits and veg snacks. I would like to maintain this part.
Kids had a great Halloween. Hubby took them out. I work today 12-8. Hoping i feel better than i did yesterday as the day goes on.

HUGS!!!!!!