Old 05-31-2007, 02:12 PM   #91  
fatter than U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowpernia View Post
Dogpatch Up North sounds like Dogpatch Down South.
Sounds like Dullsville over Yonder (is yonder a prepostion?). I think everyone is this town is related, and if yer not in the volunteer fire brigade or best friends with the butcher's wife you're nothin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowpernia
Speaking of suits, I am trying to help DS find a suitable pink suit and have sugggested this one. It's too big though so he'll have to tie a rope around the waist.
That ain't pink, it's salmon! Or apricot maybe? Or pumpkin mousse??

Well, I went to the ENT doc (not that one, Peachy, the other one, the one who whips out the scalpel and actually knows something) and he stuck electrodes on my face and blew hot air in my ears and made me hang my head off the side of the chair and look through some funny glasses and then told me I do indeed have benign postional vertigo that should go away if I do the handy dandy exercises twice a day. If I get one more stupid medical problem this year I am going to scream!
SugP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 02:20 PM   #92  

i am BORED BORED BORED!!! Now that life has settled down a bit.. I find myself so tired of being bored... I need a job too Kiwi and Peachie. That hiring practice crap happens all over the place... they post it to fulfill HR rules and regs only to already have a person in mind or already selected to fill it... and nepotism is alive and well.
GADZOOKS PEACH thats some zoot suit! why must he wear pink?
I have a cheap White vinyl pebbly floor that catches all the dirt and refuses to give it up. I am embarrassed to tell you that I sweep, then dry mop it, then mop it, then spot scrub it...its a horror that never looks clean... I had a fantastic mud colored floor in my old home, it was tan, brown and grey...matched dirt puuurfectly !

I dont care for letterman or leno..I do like Jon Stewart and Conan Obrien.

oh dear Kiwi, take yer pic...softball,baseball,bowling, trapshooting, football... All Dhs... I had some for trap and skeetshooting, but they got tossed in a moment of a feeling "FREE of Junque!" I mourn them now ... next will be all the innane diplomas he's amassed for every bloody course he's taken for cisco. I added 4 recently with all the Villanova courses I took... they're pretty they're sitting on a shelf somewhere....

Obamas has what .... maybe 3-4 years government experience in total??? I think he needs to get more experience personally.... I think we're gonna need someone /team of foreign affair experts to help START to FIX what has been done...

I have nothing more to say at the moment...perhaps in another moment or so I will post again
Schatzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 02:21 PM   #93  
loves kleenex box art

Well, you got to admit that I must mean what I say. Must mean what I say.
Cowpernia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 02:23 PM   #94  
loves kleenex box art

Have you all tried that thingies called THE ERASER ?? Mr. Clean makes one and other companies do too. I bought some and they will CLEAAAANNNNN Shot's floor. They kind of disappear as you use them and are bewildering.

Last edited by Cowpernia; 05-31-2007 at 02:25 PM. Reason: left out cleaaannnn
Old 05-31-2007, 02:41 PM   #95  

dahlink, I should own stock in Mr Clean its just MAGICAL!!!!! loveit ! perhaps my calling in life is to test,sample cleaning products!!!!!
Old 05-31-2007, 02:46 PM   #96  
loves kleenex box art

Ok, then. What will clean my carpet? What will get burned on grease off the stove? What will get mildew off the top of the shower? What will pick all the cat hair off the carpet? What will straighten the desk?
Old 05-31-2007, 02:59 PM   #97  

Spot Shot works best. Get a maid with a Bissell hot pro to shampoo them

Hot water with a steamer. Get a maid with a steamer to steam it

Pinesol with alcohol and mr cleans magic thing. Get a maid to do it.its icky work

Dyson The animal DC17 model. When you hire the above maid -make sure this is the vacumm she has, or instruct her to wear knee pads and go inch by inch with a lint brush.

A shredder . SHRED all things on the desk..maids cannot be trusted with this task.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:10 PM   #98  
loves kleenex box art

Jeez. What is that?

A steamer like for veggies?

Isn't that a poisonous mixture?

How many vacuums do you have?

Shred CDs and stamps and little puffins and a Gameboy and vitamins? Is that what cleanies do?
Old 05-31-2007, 03:54 PM   #99  
fatter than U

Cool You think YOU'RE bored!

I was going to suggest a maid too. Although I think you would have to say "cleaner" or some such nowadays to be PC while someone else is doing your dirty work.

Cleanies are not sentimental at all.

Me: Your house always looks so perfect. Where do you hide all your stuff?
My Bestest Cleanie Friend: What stuff?
Old 05-31-2007, 03:55 PM   #100  
fatter than U

Oh yeah and those magic eraser thingies are the bomb. But it kind of freaks me out that they disappear little by little. Where do they go??
Old 05-31-2007, 04:12 PM   #101  
loves kleenex box art

I want to know that, too. Where do they go? What are they made of? 'Splain this Shotsie.

Did you see that the head of NASA said this, "I have no doubt that global - that a trend of global warming exists," NASA Administrator Michael Griffin said in a taped interview that aired Thursday on National Public Radio. "I am not sure that it is fair to say that is a problem we must wrestle with."

"I guess I would ask which human beings, where and when, are to be accorded the privilege of deciding that this particular climate that we have right here today, right now, is the best climate for all other human beings. I think that's a rather arrogant position for people to take," Griffin said.

To me he sounds like the really nice woman everyone in town likes, the one who started a rape support group because her dd was abducted by aliens in a spaceship, raped and returned to the bedroom. I mean she appears normal but ...
Old 05-31-2007, 04:21 PM   #102  

Quote:
where do they go??
I Knowwwwwww Suggie!!!!!! Where or where I wonder!!!!It keeps me up at night!!!! ok,not really

Quote:
What stuff?
check under the beds and in the closets...if not there, they are in the attic and basement, in large tupperware bins, labeled and color coded... if that is the case, RUN RUN RUN AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
or, just never move in with her or like stay fer more than a night... You might be scooped up and put in the washer--or in a tupperware bin... never to be seen nor heard from again.

Quote:
a steamer like fer veggies?
I never thought of that!!! ..has possibilities, a multifunctional cleaning and cooking device!!!!! Peachers you are a GENIUS!!!!

Quote:
Isn't that a poisonous mixture?
this is why we need maids with masters degree in chemistry.

Quote:
How many vacuums do you have?
I have one now. My new DYSON TURBOJET THE ANIMAL DC17 in all its purple splendor!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Shred CDs and stamps and little puffins and a Gameboy and vitamins?Is that what cleanies do? ...
We have no souls, get high on the smell of bleach and snort dirt. but I even draw the line at Puffins!!! I would put the puffin in a closet,or under a bed, or in a tupperware storage box ..in the uh attic or ummm... the basement .
Old 05-31-2007, 04:35 PM   #103  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
I sure hope everyone makes it over by tomorrow, because the old server will be canceled tomorrow evening
Suzanne posted that yesterday -- so hopefully you are getting in normally by tonight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowpernia View Post
Not that I've seen Costner on there lately but I did see Obama the other night go on and on about the changes he'll make as president only to have Letterman reply, "That's a great suit."
I saw that. Made me laugh too.

It's so nice of you to help DS get a pimp suit, Peachie.

Wow, you have a weird doctor, Sug. Was it fun getting hot air blown into your ear?

I'm going to go paint my chairs some more. And get severe bug bites, I assume. My legs already itch like crazy. Eek But hopefully by tomorrow I will have pretty chairs to photograph.

Meanwhile I want to see photos of the furbabies with their summer haircuts!

Kiwi
Kiwonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 04:48 PM   #104  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugP View Post
Me: Your house always looks so perfect. Where do you hide all your stuff?
My Bestest Cleanie Friend: What stuff?
I just don't get that -- how is it possible????????????
Kiwonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 04:53 PM   #105  

sounds like my sister Peach...

soooo: Dh is getting ready for a series of appts tomorrow, and for going back to work on Monday... and I haveta play secretary. I leave a message,and another and another for the cardiac nurse...we call the other office, I get the info DH requested - I relay to DH...and then the Spanish Inquisition starts..and of course, I didnt get or say all of what he needs.. soooo, I call back, I speak with Morgan (the nurse, who from now on will be called Natasha, because that is what I think her name should be -) I get More info, and answer More of DHs questions. I hang up... and then DH NOW WANTS MORE INFO AND HAS MORE REQUESTS!!! I say YOU call, he says No you call, I call and speak to Natasha:
Hi this is Charlene ... , (preg Pause) AGAIN!
Ken is a horrible boss, now he thinks he wants to pick up the med scripts and referrals .. and he needs another copy for work...could you have it ready?
Natasha: does he want me to mail the scripts and he will pick up the refferal?
I to ken like a parrot,saying "oh Natasha he is right here,very busy with laying on the couch, let me interrupt him."
Ken, Ken says: I'll pick them all up, then "mouths" to me "dont forget to ask her if she is at that location today and the other copy i need for work"..

Schatz: Natasha, Ken will pick it up and he needs and are you at
Natasha: Yes, if he can get here by 4 I will be here to give him the
Shatz: ooooh, he'll be there , I can't get him out of here quick enough.
click
Schatz: Why did I have to call her yet a 3rd time Ken? Why couldnt you talk to her?

DH: "Why should I make an *** of myself , you did so well with the first 2 calls I figured you had a rapport with her" he heh heh...." funny funny what a riot..

Why do men do this???
SK