Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 11:20 AM   #151  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

NSV= Non Scale Victory as in losing iches,dress sizes, walking further than before etc..
Old 04-17-2007, 11:21 AM   #152  
stbakd

heather nsv is non scale victory. meowee keep your snow there. did you get your old fogey papers filled out
glen
Old 04-17-2007, 11:32 AM   #153  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Oh! One more, too - what's 'woe'?? I means, we all have woes, but what's it mean HERE? LOL!
Heather
Old 04-17-2007, 12:04 PM   #154  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

WOE = Way Of Eating

There's a list of acronyms here . . . http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83430

Later, gators . . .
Old 04-17-2007, 12:16 PM   #155  
Heather 2.0

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!! It all makes sense, now

I love you guys

Heather
Old 04-17-2007, 08:06 PM   #156  
Ilene the Bean

eusebius -- ... Yes we did have some flickering of outages but that was all, luckily...

Today the weather was still blah, and my mood was blah too... All I want to do is sleep....

Hey, congrats to the losers .... Someday I'll be a loser too, HONEST!! 
Old 04-18-2007, 01:29 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 216/201/125

Hi, All -

What a terrible, terrible couple of days it's been here in the "New England" part of the lower 48. First, we're in the middle of this miserable storm; right here on the coast, the flooding is unbelievable. Houses are literally being swept into the ocean. I live in a town where the local newscaster love to come and do their "catastrophic weather" reports right on the beach that's being eroded right out from under them. This weather is enough to give everyone seasonal affected disorder....

Then, the horrific tragedy at Virginia Tech yesterday. It makes me SO very sad and angry and sick. Not a good eating day today, for sure. I couldn't even exercise. I just took my daughter out all day today, errands and the library and such. The whole situation just makes me cry and cry. So now, I'm just going to say my prayers and go to bed. Tomorrow's another day, and, hopefully, a much sunnier one.

Em
Old 04-18-2007, 07:24 AM   #158  
Fighting Piano Butt!

S/C/G: 220/see ticker/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone.

Jen - congrats on the inches lost!! I knew with all the exercise you were doing it had to be something like that.

Ilene - glad to hear you weren't hit too hard by the storm.

Heather - things went OK yesterday but I didn't get enough sleep and like Em I was stressed out by the VA Tech thing. I was in my first semester of grad school at McGill when the Polytechnique massacre happened in Montreal ... those girls were all my age ... and each time something like this happens I feel sad and vulnerable.

so to Em and all of you.

I had a kind of NSV though ... I came home at the end of the day and bawled my eyes out ... but I didn't eat anything other than what I had planned. This is big for me ... I hope I can keep it up.

Praying for a better, warmer, sunnier, happier day for all of us!!
e.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:04 AM   #159  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Oh my . . . another not very good day shaping up . . . the wind is still roaring and the sky is still very overcast although it is not, at the moment, raining. I'm nursing a weather induced migraine and a companion high Blood Glucose Level, plus a Weird Water Weight gain of 2.5 pounds. Oh well, this too will pass, just like the remains of this Nor-Easter.

Hope everybody else is having a better day . . . both weather-wise and personally. Keep things moving and shaking as best you can, gang . . . see you later. . .
Old 04-18-2007, 10:32 AM   #160  
Heather 2.0

Hi all -

I am in 'miserable b!t@h' mode - this weather is REALLY dragging me down. Although I am not eating badly, and I did my 2.5K walk yesterday (although it took some real DRAGGING to get out the door), I am very low. I moved from England to AVOID this weather... it just seems to be endlessly gray and overcast. On top of all this, I seem to be horribly constipated (sorry, TMI, I a sure!) and bloated and sore. Rotten days.

Bring on the sun, please!! Don't get me wrong, I am grateful not to be in New England, so wishes are with all of you on the East Coast in both countries. Just please, PLEASE, can't spring come???

Try to have a better day than I am having all - gosh, what a moan that was. Sorry. I'll check in again when I am feeling better.

There, now I feel a bit better

Heather
Old 04-18-2007, 10:39 AM   #161  
Ilene the Bean

Let's all hang in there Canuks!!!!

Blah day again... but at least I made it to the gym... Work this afternoon
Old 04-18-2007, 11:40 AM   #162  
Joanne

S/C/G: 267/250/170

Height: 5'7"

OK all you sad Eastern Canucks -- my patio is open and I will be serving low cal margaritas later on today

Actually in all honesty our weather is cool and sort of damp - but nothing like you guys are suffering with. I know last month I was struggling wishing the rain would go away and leave us -- let us just have a couple of hours of sun. Sure enough last weekend was gorgeous and it inspired me to eat better and get out to do some outside work.

I know you will all be enjoying the sun soon enough -- hold on to that thought.

Joanne

Last edited by Jayjay55; 04-18-2007 at 02:58 PM.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:24 PM   #163  

S/C/G: 140/137/125

Height: 5'2.5"

I cannot wait for nicer weather. We need to level our mini home right now my front door will not stay latched and DH is out of town until tomorrow or Friday! The weather netwok says it is supposed to get nicer even up to 21 next week. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!
Old 04-18-2007, 01:55 PM   #164  
summersister

Hello crazy canuks
Well the weather here in Ontario is not too bad today. The sun is shining and I hear, 17 - 21 from now until Monday I agree the weather can really put a damper on the excersise routine, but I too have had a weird gain today. I can't believe I have stuck to program so faithfully and then a 3 pound gain today. It is very discouraging. But I will continue to trudge along, and perhaps with a little more water intack, I will get through this. It has been a constant fight not to break down and have a Pepsi and with a gain you tend to think would it really hurt ??? However, I will remind myself.....I am eating to live, and not living to eat.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:38 PM   #165  
Heather 2.0

Summersister - where in Ontario are YOU? No sun here

I WISH we had sun!

Heather
Closed Thread