Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 04:35 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 165/165/150

Height: 5-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollypie View Post
Well back on track today! The last five days have been crazy with the family and my eating out of control. No need to go into all the details but that is in the past and I am not looking back. I am also getting over a cold so I hope it is fully gone tomorrow! Hopefully when I weigh in next Monday the number won't be too terrible!
Good for you Dollypie!!! I have been a bad girl today, someone gave me a handful of chocolates.. sigh.

I have had some real problems with my ex husband recently... more specifically he made some negative remarks about me to his educators. Its been a horrible mess and I haven't exactly been on plan for about a week (again). Emotional eating getting the best of me, I kind of wished that I could curl up in a ball and close out the world. :*(

Big hugs..
Old 03-01-2007, 04:48 PM   #32  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

MIMI...I'm so sorry you're having to experience comments like this from your ex. You are beautiful, and you're far from heavy, so I don't understand why he needs to make these remarks about you!
Old 03-01-2007, 06:43 PM   #33  
hara hachi bu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD Gal View Post
I have had some real problems with my ex husband recently... more specifically he made some negative remarks about me to his educators.
This doesn't make you look bad - it makes him look bad. Anybody with a shred of critical thought will realize there are two sides to the story and that the only two people who know what goes on in a relationship are the two people in it!

And I love the quote in your signature.

Hmm. My week's been OK. Twice I got what felt like cardio shoveling snow. Piles and piles of snow, two twelve-inch snowstorms just days apart ... the gulf-stream air makes for heavy, wet snows in March. It's a bit inconvenient, but I made the most of it and didn't avoid shoveling like I usually do!

Food choices could be better. Sometimes good, others bad. Just when I think I'm turning a corner, I slip back. In limbo, of sorts.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:10 PM   #34  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Dolly ~ I'm back on track with you!

Mimi ~ What is with these jerk exes? I agree with Phan, he's just making himself look like a fool.

Phantastica ~ Everyone is getting snow but me! It was freaky warm today. Global warming, I tell ya!

everyone!

Today was a day of cravings! But guess what? I didn't give in...AT ALL! I haven't done that since....my very first run of WW almost two years ago! I resisted the juice, the muffin, the bacon, the soda, the chocolate, the fries, and the pie! Thankfully, my lil sister and brother had already ate the rest of the pizza by the time I got home so I didn't have to resist that. Now my piggy bank is in the positive! I still need to start my exercise again. I was planning on going walking today but a tornado touched down so no go. It wasn't bad in my area, just the usual rain and slight winds, but it killed 13 in my state. I will say a prayer for their families.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:33 PM   #35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLea View Post
Mimi ~ What is with these jerk exes? I agree with Phan, he's just making himself look like a fool.
Oh golly, I just don't know what the point is, you know?!! I mean, he's been proven a liar time and again. I'm just fed up with it, if he's doing that with the school, what is he saying at home? Its just immature.. he's got issues and he needs to get over them.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:36 PM   #36  

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantastica View Post
This doesn't make you look bad - it makes him look bad. Anybody with a shred of critical thought will realize there are two sides to the story and that the only two people who know what goes on in a relationship are the two people in it! And I love the quote in your signature.
I know, and I agree.. but its a difficult situation to be in. I don't know what was said but gosh its just staggering that he'd stoop to such a level. Its stunning, really.

I just want my life back, without him in it.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:38 PM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
MIMI...I'm so sorry you're having to experience comments like this from your ex. You are beautiful, and you're far from heavy, so I don't understand why he needs to make these remarks about you!
Thanks honey, I appreciate it.. He just needs to get over "us".. Honest to pete, I'm remarried now.. it will be six years of separation come April.. I'd say its time.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:34 AM   #38  
Goodbye Fat!

Well I did three miles on treadmill this morning. Hopefully that took care of the pasta I had last night, but probably not it was alot! I really need to get my evening meals under control!
Old 03-02-2007, 11:27 AM   #39  

Quote:
Well I did three miles on treadmill this morning. Hopefully that took care of the pasta I had last night, but probably not it was alot! I really need to get my evening meals under control!
I'm afraid we're in the same boat Dollypie.. I did crunches using the big blue ball after my dinner last night.. (what IS that silly thing really called??) and then.. someone here at work brought cream cheese poundcake in.. yes.. I had a VERY SMALL piece.. lol

This weekend will be busy, Friday the 9th we're having new carpet installed so I need to finish the kitchen, paint the walls & the cabinets and clean clean clean.. Sunday we are going on a brunch cruise on San Diego Bay.. I'm excited, its our girlfriend's 40th bday. It should be fun and I'll be good if I stick to fruits n such.

Have a great day! bbl!

Super hugs.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:50 AM   #40  
Goodbye Fat!

SDGal,

Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you. Doing all that work on Saturday should burn some calories. Have fun on Sunday! DH and I are just planning on doing some yard work and then I really need to clean the house!
Old 03-02-2007, 01:49 PM   #41  

Quote:
SDGal,

Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you. Doing all that work on Saturday should burn some calories. Have fun on Sunday! DH and I are just planning on doing some yard work and then I really need to clean the house!
Oh my stars, I hope so! lol.. I just got a The Nest magazine, it has lots and lots of great spring cleaning ideas. Its time now to clear our lives from clutter and the past..

I think once I find a happy medium I'll feel more "complete".. does this make sense?
Old 03-02-2007, 06:02 PM   #42  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

Michelle:

SO sorry again about your mom. I am glad she it at peace now. *hugz*

Okay, sorry for the long windy post, but it feels good to have someone I can talk with.

No problem!

I'm also so sorry for you losing your son and what all you have had do go through. Thank you so much for explaining all of your weightloss with me. Do you keep track yourself of your calories in a little book, do you use Fitday or something else? I've done LAWL in the past and lost 40 pounds, but after my hysterectomy a couple years ago, gained most of it back. I'm going to go back to keeping track of calories again and for my exercise, I love WATP with Leslie Sansone, because you can do them in your own home, and I have about 13 of her dvds.

Thanx for the condolences hun. It has been tough but Joe and God are my rock. I use fitday(when I am being good!) I just walk any where between 30 minutes - 60 around the neighborhood but have been bad the last few weeks. Only walked once this week!

SD Gal:

I am in the same boat as you! You reminded me I should get out for a walk today! I can at least end this week on a great note!

Good luck to you too!!

marbleflys:

ENjoy the food, you deserve it!

23 is garbage? Yeek!

You can do it! Just stay focused!!

JasonsLea:

Glad to hear you and her are in touch again. I have a best friend for aboout 29 years! We do best when we call and see each other once every few months though. Great on the apt!

SD Gal:

Well, I walked six miles today. That for me was an accomplishment. Considering I haven't walked much in the past two weeks. So, yay!

Great! You are so inspiring me to go for a 60! Thanx hun!!!

I walked six miles yesterday, I ate healthy, drank all my water.. and.. I've gained.. I want to cry. I had gotten down to 155.6 just two weeks ago. In two weeks, I've destroyed my momentum.

*sigh*

Well, if you have to get back in the saddle, I guess there's no better place to do it but beginning at the ground. I'm feeling pretty deflated.

I do believe my TOM is here- though I don't have an actual cycle because I have an iud.. I've been a little catty this past couple days.

BBL.. have a great day.
Mimi

If tom is around that will happen! Don't feel too bad, I got on the scale two days ago and it said 210!!! I keep telling myself it is water retention.

phantastica:

Yes start small then work your way up. Try 1 mile at first.

sumisan:

SO glad to see ya hun! You can do it!!!! EVen if you just eat healthy it is better for you than junk!

dollypie:

Well back on track today! The last five days have been crazy with the family and my eating out of control. No need to go into all the details but that is in the past and I am not looking back. I am also getting over a cold so I hope it is fully gone tomorrow! Hopefully when I weigh in next Monday the number won't be too terrible!

Hi sweetie! Yes that is all you can do, just get up and get back on it!

SD Gal:

Good for you Dollypie!!! I have been a bad girl today, someone gave me a handful of chocolates.. sigh.

I have had some real problems with my ex husband recently... more specifically he made some negative remarks about me to his educators. Its been a horrible mess and I haven't exactly been on plan for about a week (again). Emotional eating getting the best of me, I kind of wished that I could curl up in a ball and close out the world. :*(

Big hugs..

Awww sweetie! *BIG HUGZ* Believe me I know the feeling!!!! I went thru that crap around v day and have been goofing ever since with not walking much and eating junk etc. We can get back on this!!!! Don't let him win!!!

Okay ladies well it has been a whirlwind week. I am getting ready for monthly shopping next week and I inventoried my deep freeze and fridge freeze, and the pantry! I want to do a monthly menu planner but then I worry about sticking to it. SO I figure if I feel like something different that particular day to switch it etc. I ordered this book and am really looking forward to reading it!!

http://www.amazon.com/Make-mix-Over-...2876447&sr=8-1

I ordered yesterday so maybe I can try to hold off til I get it to shop!

I also ordered the nourishing traditions book, Dr.Laura's the care and feeding of husbands and the power of a praying wife.
Old 03-03-2007, 08:37 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 155/148/128

Height: 5'7"

Wishing everyone a great weekend! We got almost another foot of snow last night, so shoveling out will be on the agenda today. For the first time since December I do not have to work the whole weekend!

I haven't exercised in over a month. I really want to get back on track. Eating has been bad also and I won't weigh myself.

We rented several movies and plan to watch with all 5 children. They are excited. We will also plan to play board games and make tacos.

We have been remodeling my sons bedroom and I want to pick up a dresser for him today. It will all depend on the weather though.

Keep warm!
Old 03-03-2007, 12:56 PM   #44  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopeating View Post
Wishing everyone a great weekend! We got almost another foot of snow last night, so shoveling out will be on the agenda today. For the first time since December I do not have to work the whole weekend!

I haven't exercised in over a month. I really want to get back on track. Eating has been bad also and I won't weigh myself.

We rented several movies and plan to watch with all 5 children. They are excited. We will also plan to play board games and make tacos.

We have been remodeling my sons bedroom and I want to pick up a dresser for him today. It will all depend on the weather though.

Keep warm!
Another FOOT of snow? Oh man!! Consider shoveling snow your excersize as you're using all your muscles! YIKES!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone, I'll bbl!!
Old 03-04-2007, 12:50 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 242/229.5/135

Height: 5'3"

My gosh have I missed alot. Thank-you SD Gal for helping me.

Jasmine so glad to see you back, I know it's been rough for a while, just ease back into it.

Welcome to Michelle and phantastica. Glad to hear from some of our old friends again too.

Am sure glad I am not the only one, not quite staying on track with my eating and exercise. I did get too waterfit 3 times this week, but did not do too much at home, 45 mins of exercise using the ball for some one day. I personally like to use it for sit-ups, I find I do them better than when I do them on the floor. I did so laundry and cleaning today, that has to count for something, except I blew it later on. Am really tired, was up very early this morning.

Well tomorrow is my Dad's big birthday bash, so far it is still a surprise, with all confirmed there will be 26 of us, his 4 children and there other halves, then the rest is grandchildren with wives of hubbies and we added two guests. Everything is in order, I pray for good weather as we have 7 coming from out of town, only one grandchild could not make it. I think it will be great (and it will certainly keep my mind off my arm operation Mon.)
Then I can just come home pack my overnight bag, hopefully get to bed early, we have to be there for six, op at 8 am. I hope I will get back on to say good-bye for a couple days, it is my right arm and I am right handed, you maybe lucky and get small posts that way!

So glad I finally was able to get onto the site again, I am not very bright and need links to get me anywhere, thank-goodness for my friends here who help me out. With that I will say good-night to all, glad to have everyone here. SD Gal hope you have a lot of fun on your cruise.
Sharon S.
Closed Thread