Old 02-25-2007, 03:26 AM   #91  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Height: 5'3"

Smile

here i am at work with only 16 hrs left of midnights to work YEAH

Danni yes we ice fish but not this year yeat it was so mild here until mid Jan some lakes the ice is not that thick yet
I do not have any fruit trees either as my DH is also allergic to bee stings would be dead in 30 mins without his epi pen

Kiwi what type of exercises do you do, what intensity, for how long If you do the same thing every day your body gets to used to it At exercise class we do 2 different cardio workouts and on 1 day we do a step class If you are going to do weights just do lights 2 or 3 lbs just for toning and only do weights every other day i hope that helps

Well better get back to work suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 10:52 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 226.6/190/160

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning to everyone.

Suz- I'm glad that you are finished with the midnight shift. Thanks for the posting about light weights for toning. I was wondering about that also.

I have been doing very well this weekend. I am just trying to keep on being good for the rest of the week. I weigh in on Fridays.

Missindy- I hope that you are feeling better.

Where Is everyone today?
scalewatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:56 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Good Morning!
I think I'm going on the 3 day diet to give myself a jumpstart again. How's everyone else doing this morning?

Yesterday to church I wore a suit. A size 16 pants and a 14 jacket!! Everyone told me how small I was looking!! Wahoo! I'm still not in a 14 'cause I couldn't button the jacket so I left it open but it still looked good and fit everywhere else!
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:24 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 250/255/200 for now

Happy Monday Ladies……

Hope you all had a good weekend. Am 1 pound down from last week!!!Yippy

Scalewatcher Congratualtions

Kiwi am sure you will be seeing a size 14 again very soon…..

Danni it’s still really really cold up here. We have about 6 weeks of winter left

Missindy hope you are feeling better.

Momtu2 my goal for 4/01/07 to be under 238pds. Try to stay on track and cut back my portions. (Love pasta) Drink 88-96oz of water per day. I will float if I am not careful

Took another step towards my goal bought myself a rowing machine this weekend!! Have to wait for it to come in but should be within the next month on back order.
Can’t wait though, although by the time it gets here the snow will be gone and it will be warm again.

Must get back to work
Tammy
WamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 06:30 AM   #95  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Unhappy

Morning Ladies
Well i am finished with midnights for ever I did not weigh in yesterday as we had a busy day I came got a couple of hours sleep then off to meet with 8 friends from church We were all going to this local small winery for a private wine and cheese party It was very interesting gave us some history on the winery and how they are made they try to use all local ingredients (theu make mostly fruit wines) we were there for about 2 hrs and tasted about 6 or 7 different wines then we all went out for dinner so to make a long story short I weighed myself this morning and I am up 2 lb so if i want to get down to 156 by april 1st (that will make it 10 I have to lose ) I will really have to work hard

Hope everyone else is doing good Danni I need some butt kicking I can hear tou catching up

suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 11:13 AM   #96  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 307.5/237.5/160

Good Morning Ladies I am finally able to check in . I lost my Phone a few days ago. They Grated the dirt road and dug the ditch out and snapped my phone line. Getting some pretty spring weather here today is susposed to be 73. Have been busy trying to get ready to get the ground ready for a garden . I jest love that. All ready started growing Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Lettuce, Cabbage, Peppers, Squash, Zucchni, so much I canteven remember it all.
I believe I am gettting in slight depresion and I dont want to go their. But I have been getting depressed about my weight . I am almost 300 again and I dont want that. I have noticed that I have been doing the closet eating. I know that makes me feel bad. But I need to do something... My cusion told me I should try the Dexatrim Natural. I jest want to get my hungry levels down so I can start seeing something here. I did wonderful yesturday I worked out for 55 min and rode my new recumbent bike and then in the evening I was soooooooooo Hungry I wanted to eat everything and I almost did. That made me feel even worse. Then all I start to feel depressed because theynhave soo many shows on Tv . Right now Montel is having something on with people who struggle with weight loss. I need to figure something out I dont want to die as big fat woman... well Ibetter be going I have soo much things I need to get done.........
Butterfly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 11:40 AM   #97  

Bonnie- I am sorry to hear about your depression. I know how you feel I have Major Depression Disorder. I think that it is important for you to refocus. You should try to eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. They are low in calories. Just don't add alot of fat to them if you cook them. Raw is best. I like to steam them. Sometimes I just blanch them. If you choose to eat these types of foods when you are hungry it will make you feel good about your self. It sound like you are keeping busy by planting a garden. Keeping busy should help with the depression. When I am feeling really low I go for a walk. It really helps me. I hope that this helps. I will be praying for you. Keep in touch.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:33 PM   #98  

hey girls!
so it hasn't been the greatest week thus far. i changed my work out times to earlllyyy am and it did NOT work out for me at all! i was FAMISHED all day and ended up binging on food i didn't need. anyway, i changed work otu time to naptime (noonish) and that worked well today. my dh brought home girl scout cookies last night . thin mints are my downfall! anyway, i checked the servings, 4 cookies = 4 points. so i had 4 after lunch and so far have successfully resisted eating the rest of the box! yay! i don't even want anymore now!
i hope ya'll hav ehad a good week!
momtu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 02:59 PM   #99  
Bonnie

Thanks Scale Watcher . I am going to try fresh tomorrow. The guy on montel said that you can only get used to doing this by getting back up and get back on the horse So Tomorrow I will Be getting back on the horse. I have to it is what is best.. well Let you know how things goooo.
Old 02-27-2007, 04:30 PM   #100  

Smile

Bonnie, This is what I used to do when I cheated. I would cheat and then feel bad and say I was going to start all over tomorrow. Since I had already cheated that day I would eat whatever I wanted (which usally meant eating a box of snow ball cakes )because I was going to start fresh tomorrow. Then when tomorrow would come I'd start over. If I cheated I would repeat the above cycle. Needless to say, 200 pounds later I'm wondering how I gained all this weight.
The key is consistency. Start small Bonnie, but be consistent. Try cutting out startches or sweets. Quit beating yourself up and making yourself feel bad because you cheated. We all cheat. I still cheat. I cheated yesterday. But I didn't cheat all day and I'm back on track today. Today is the day to make the difference so start today.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:44 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 395/319/185

Height: 6' 1"

Thanks for all the good wishes. I finally went to the "hospital" on campus after coughing up blood this morning, and I have bronchitis. Totally sucks cause I feel horrible. It's funny cause I sound better than I did just yesterday, but I feel a lot worse.

Course, I'm losing weight cause I can't eat, so that's good. (yeah, I know, not really, but I'm trying to find a plus)

I've been reading your posts, and I think about ya, but my brain is just focused enough to comment on anything specific.

bye y'all
missindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:06 AM   #102  

Great new this morning- I am 196.2 I am almost back to where I was (195) when I injuried my knee in Sept. I hope that when I weigh in on Friday that I will be at 195 or even LESS. I am so proud of ME . I have been eating OP and Exercising daily. I know that is the reason for success.

SORRY- for going on about ME but I am so excited I just had to share.

Gotta go and exercise then it is off to shopping. I try to post again when I get back home.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:07 AM   #103  
Bonnie

Thanks Kiwi,
So far I have done well I got up this morning and ate breakfast. I dont really start to want to cheat until the evening time and when the kids and the hubby is home and snacking on things. I am going shopping saturday so I will have to pick me up something healthy . I bought a new taoe Last night and I am going to try it today. well Let you know how it goes.....

Day One ?
Old 02-28-2007, 11:35 AM   #104  

Smile

Way to go Scalewatcher!! That is so awesome. What is OP? Continue on Girl!!

Missindy, I'm sorry you are feeling poorly. I hope you get back on your feet quickly.

Bonnie, You can do it. Since you know you cheat in the evenings why not prepare for it. Pull out some 99% fat free pop corn and munch on that when you start wanting something. Be sure to eat B/L and Dinner or you will get hungry and want to cheat . If possible set a time to eat. Like Breakfast by 10 Lunch by 2 and Dinner by 5 or 6. What ever works for you. Baby Steps!!

Momtu2, Good for you for refraining from the GS cookies. I love those things!! That's the thing I like about WW you can still eat the things you like but not the whole box!!

Suz Congrats on saying good bye to Midnights!! Except when spending them with hubby!
I did get a chuggle out of your Party!! So if I heard you correctly this is what you said........ You and some of the ladies from CHURCH all had a PRIVATE party which was all about DRINKING WINE! I bet it was private!! I'm telling the preacher! Oh no, what am I thinking....YOU'RE MARRIED TO HIM!!

Wam Tam how you surviving? So cool about the rowing machine! I've have wanted one for years! Let me know how that works!

Danni, get your computer fixed!! I miss hearing from you. I'm having to pick on Suz!!

I lost a pound this morning I'm down to 178!! I've got to change my ticker!
Old 02-28-2007, 12:09 PM   #105  
Bonnie

Hey kiwi that is exactley what I do. I do have a schedule I try to keep on. Like you said I do need to find something to do for a late evening snack.

I did my new Watp tape and boy it was good. I was feeling like I might not get threw it but I told my self that I was and I did so that was great.. I fell good right now... well Check inlater..