Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2007, 02:59 PM   #46  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

SASSY...hope you are doing well today.

MARTI...hope you have a good day! No one should have to work on their birthday, lol. Hey, years ago my friend's mom worked at Levi Strauss and they did give their workers the day off for their BD if they wanted. Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!

SUE...glad you guys got the furnace up and running. 50 doesn't sound too cold right now to me but I know it is. Shoot, I am cold when it's 70, lol!

HI to everyone else

I have been a busy woman this morning. Went to It Figures then had to run to the store to pick up a few things I forgot to get at Wal-Mart yesterday. Stopped by the post office to pick up some of the new LOVE stamps. Have you ladies seen them? They are so cute, hersey kisses. Ran to Walgreens to have some film developed. Then had to run back to the post office to mail my sis's BD card. Darn it, I almost forgot it because I put it in the drawer in the coffee table. Her BD is Sunday and of course it will be late. I guess better late than never. Finally made it home and got in a 1 mile walk and started some laundry. And I am ready for a nap, lol. Anyway...that's about all I have. We are supposed to get 5-6 inches of snow over the weekend, bummer. Sick of it already. Of course the last batch was not snow, but ice, ugh. Guess we had to have winter sometime.

Take care ladies and have a good day and weekend!
Old 01-19-2007, 04:23 PM   #47  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Cool

Just a quickie, I wanted to stop in and wish Marti a Very Happy Bday!

My arm is doing a lot better today.

I hope you are all well!

Have a Great Day & Weekend!
Old 01-19-2007, 05:45 PM   #48  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Happy birthday to Marti.....Hope you had a special day.

Sassy...Hope your arm is better.

BBL to gab!
Old 01-19-2007, 06:55 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 166

Height: 5'4"

Hello to all and first and foremost

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTI--Hope I didn't miss all the fun....Ya know my fabulour dinner party--well ..I got an email this morning that they don't eat crab (LOL) ..so back to the store--bought a london broil..hope that will do..

Christina--they definitley share your sentiments..I should have asked sooner. Hope you are doing well

Sue- good to see you:-) AND so glad you got your heat fixed...I always wondered about that back to nature thing..I am a hotel girl at heart and will camp if forced too:-)

Jane- How is your foot..I have had you on my mind..hugs to you and heal that foot

AND SASSY--What did you do..I hope you are better soon!!

Hello to Mary Kate, Jodi, Michele, Tammy and anyone I forgot..

I am Justin tonight..so we are gearing up for popcorn and a movie..he is potty training for this first time at my house so this will probably be a FUN night:-)

I am not sure quite how this works, but knowing you guys are here helps me stay focused on OP..thank you again for allowing me to a part of this group
Old 01-19-2007, 07:50 PM   #50  
ugggg.....

Sorry I have been MIA, between working a lot,the stress of work and the neck pain I just wasn't able to sit and type at night after being on the computer and phone all day. The one hour massage did wonders--she said I was very knotted up and I need to go back again soon but I already feel so much better!! Started WW two Fridays ago, last Friday I lost a whopping 1/2 pound and was a little dissappointed, I started my TOM and was bloated so I was a little worried but I have been doing really good with staying on plan and drinking water, to my suprise I lost another 4 pounds this week--I was so excited!!

Well, there's alot to catch up on so here goes the best I can!!

Marti-

Vann--I am glad you are part of the group too!!

Sassy- I hope you are feeling better and didn't mess your arm up too bad!! Thanks for the card it was cute and perked me up!!

Sue-glad your furnace got fixed!! Bet you and hubby had fun snuggling under the covers though!

Cristina--you are always such a busy woman!! Have you read any good books lately??

Bandmom--My DD and I use alot of Avon--our rep keeps telling her that she could be an Avon spokesperson and sell it!!

Quick hi to Jane, Tammy, Michelle, Katie and anyone else I may be missing!!

Going to go spend some time with hubby!!
Old 01-19-2007, 11:04 PM   #51  
GmaTo8

Exclamation

Hop on over to Weight Loss and Chit Chat #230, ok? See you there.
Closed Thread