Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 01:00 PM   #61  

Good morning....

Just a fly by before I head outside to deadhead my flowers. It is hot and I want to get it done before it is roasting.......Had a nice day yesterday at our family pot luck....did great on my eating. Yeah!!! Afterwards I met a few of the ladies that go to Curves with me and we went to the first free summer concert series they are having in the park this year. It was Ben "Preslee" Klein and the Rockabillies. Fantastic concert!! Ben is 24 years old and last year he took first place in the Elvis Tribute event that takes place in Penticton BC each year. His father took 3rd place this year. These guys were outstanding. It was like Elvis in the 50's, and then Elvis in the Vegas years!!! Next week is a country rock band.....will have to try and get my Mom to go. I had forgotten how nice it is to sit in the park and listen to great music.
Well, I guess I better get out to my flower beds......see you all later.
Old 07-02-2006, 05:23 PM   #62  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

TECH....ANAZLIZE MY WEATHER!!

It's almost exactly 24hrs later and it's BLACK OUTSIDE!!OOH....OOH...THERE WAS THE THUNDER!! and it's started to RAIN SIDEWAYS!!!TECH...PRAY...WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???

NOW IT'S RAINING STRAIGHT DOWN AND THE WIND IS BLOWING SIDEWAYS!!

MONET...PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE watch your workouts...I don't want to see a post on here from TOM saying you've slipped into a DIABETIC COMA!!
WHOW NELLIE!! TECH..

Since I know this is my Horoscope: WITH MARS IN YOUR SECTOR OF CREATIVITY, YOU'LL GET ARTISTIC HELP FROM THE STARS. YOU'LL ALSO NOTICE A DESIRE FOR PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, YOU'RE SO FIRED UP RIGHT NOW THAT YOU COULD RUN A MARATHON! (now, we know the AIN'T HAPP'NG) BUT, IF THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE (we now know it AIN'T) SIGN UP FOR A LOCAL TEAM~! (HAH~!)

MONET'S HOROSCOPE: with your ruler moving in your sector of privacy and dreams, you'll have internal dramas this month. memories are beginning to surface. keep a journal or talk to a friend or counselor. big changes are happening, and you can learn a lot if you listen to that INNER VOICE!!

I've run way past my hour now and it's already past yesterday's storm!!!

BOB
Closed Thread