Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 01:47 PM   #121  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

AFTERNOON EVERY BUDDY!!

I've set a deadly pattern for myself and I've got to correct it. Seems as though every Friday night I'm up all night, just a few cat naps on Saturdays and then Sunday morning I DON'T WANT TO GET UP!!
THUS...not going to sleep on Sunday night at a decent hour!! I didn't get up today until 11:45!!!!

SONYA...I FOUND IT.... GOOD GAWD!!! We'll all be dabbing our eyes at her COLLEGE GRADUATION before we know it! I know Ashley can't stay a MUNCHKIN forever, but she'll always be OUR MUNCHKIN for those of us who went through your pregnancy with you!
TURNIPS: I cook mine in broth from either pork or beef...which ever I'm having. I use a pressure cooker too and that makes a difference. You're so lucky those big ones were tender...down here with the heat, they get really pethy quick!

MONET...I was thinking after our conversation about the invitations. Why not check around at printing companies. When my Brother got married all those years ago, Kate used just a plain paper with SCRIPT printing and they hardly cost anything...compared to having them done professionaly.
Can't hurt, and since you've got your paper already....the independant companies are where you'll find the better deal!

CINDY...Good to see you one here. We understand when you can't get here...at least you're doing it on the weekends! Some people have just chosen NOT to get back on. POOR PUPPY...I understand totally about that. Seems like TIPPY wants MORE attention when I get home from work. They are just like a child...right now...my CHILD is snuggled under the covers in the bed snoring!

MELF...HOW'S YOUR MOM???? Is she adjusting to her new surroundings?

I'm off to do some dishes and then I've got to go to the grocery! UGH!!

BOB

Old 01-29-2006, 03:01 PM   #122  

BOB: I have a calligrapher friend who is writing up the invitation...I just need to get it printed. I don't want to have to ship it someplace and wait for it to be shipped back, so that is why there is the hurry. I need to address them and mail them by next weekend. I am probably going to end up at Kinkos or Office Depot. If I was smart, I would have just ordered them online...I could have gotten them for about $140 with a rush shipping job. Unfortunately, Laura really got excited about our friend Michael doing the verses, so that is why I needed the blank stock. I still need to get it printed, but its looking better and better!
Old 01-29-2006, 06:47 PM   #123  

Well another weekend almost gone Where does the time go?

They are working on widening our road, so we took a walk to see what they have done on pastour house where the road is closed. We probably walked about 2 miles and it was a beautiful day, hard to believe it's January!

Went to Harry's yesterday and picked up some more ww crackers, some salsa and strawberries.

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!
Old 01-29-2006, 08:29 PM   #124  

THIN: It was gorgeous wasn't it??? I went for a walk too, and did not even wear a jacket! They are doing construction all around our house too...I can't wait for them to finish, so the sidewalks will all be done. I will be able to really hoof it when they do!
Closed Thread