Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 06:28 PM   #121  

Hello gatorgirl, no I am a women, I misspelled my reply name. It is suppose to be hugecrystal not hughcrystal OOOp! I will see if I can go in an fix it. I'm not too smart when it comes to computers.

CindyIcing-I like your black lab. We have a blonde lab about 5 months old.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me in. I hope to stick with this woe along time.

I have been on sb for 1 week today. Been doing good till today. I had been outside riding the 4 wheel with the girls and come in and my husband had popped popcorn. Love to smell it--big weakness. Tried eating an orange, and a few peanuts, but could not overcome!!!!!! help. I broke down and had a little bit.

Gatorgirl I tried to go in an fix my name but was unable to figure it out. Maybe one of the computer whizes will see what I have done and correct it for me. But it is suppose to be Hugecrystal. Thanks all, Crystal
Old 01-08-2006, 07:28 PM   #122  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

EVENING EVERY BUDDY!!

COUNTRY...We've had unseasonably cold weather lately...JAN and FEB are usually our coldest months, so there is probably some more coming. It's supposed to get warmer starting tomorrow though.

CRYSTAL...PM SUZANNE and she will fix your name for you...I suggest you leave off the "Huge" part though...don't ever disrespect yourself like that...

BOB
Old 01-08-2006, 07:42 PM   #123  
Little Engine That Could

Hi Crystal. Don't beat yourself up over a little bit of popcorn. Try reading that article that I posted the link for on, I think, page 7, and it will ease your worries a little bit. If you didn't eat the whole bowl, and it was not dripping with butter, you'll be OK. Just keep on keeping on with the SB way of eating (woe) and you'll see progress. Tomorrow is MMM or Metal Monster Monday, where we all weigh on the "Metal Monster" and report our progress, or, horrors! lack of it.

It is so nice to see all our old friends back on the board. Hi to you all and I hope tomorrow and MMM is good to you.

Food for today: All comments are welcomed--
Breakfast: cooked oatmeal with some dried cherried cooked with it. 1/2 C. skimmed milk.
Lunch: huge salad made with 3 oz. lean ham, 1/4 C.. non fat cottage cheese, lettuce, tomato, broccoli, carrot, onion, and 2 T. lo cal dressing. 10 fresh cherries.
Snack: 1 fresh bartlet pear
Dinner: 2 1/4 oz. partial whole wheat spaghetti with 1/2 cup homemade sauce and 2 T. grated cheese.
Water to drink About 1100 calories.

I have been taking my cough syrup faithfully because I still have a slight rattle in my chest. It tends to zonk me out and today it really did a number on me. I have felt zonked all day. I had to lead a class this morning and it was a real test of concentration.

Well, I've got to go. See you tomorrow after my walk.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:42 PM   #124  

Quick hello- did pretty good today, although I am struggling right now to NOT go in that kitchen and get " little something"!!!! So I am posting instead. This is my tough tiime. I always do great during the day- then I manage to blow it all in one hour before bed. I KNOW that if I can curb my night eating, I can start to melt this fat off!!!!

I have been pretty tired lately too- all that stress with my mom and plus I think I am fighting a bug off- my glands are swollen. So I am gonna turn in soon and snuggle up with my Leptin book (MONET!!) and read more. By the way Monet, I am drinking tea called "Monet" tea right now. I got it in a gift coffee cup for Christmas. pretty good too!!!

OK- I will try to weigh in tomorrow, although I think I may be still above my ticker weight from holiday piggin out. I know I did good this week though, so it will come off soon. I am gonna weigh in anyhow- good or not. See you all tomorrow- hope your night is great.

HUGS- MUNCH
Old 01-08-2006, 10:00 PM   #125  

Hey everyone! We got in from church a little while ago and had a bit of supper. I had a bowl of chicken soup with veggies and some brown rice and ww pasta in it. I also ate two clementines. I started out thinking I would eat a South Beach pizza, which I know will not be good, but the soup sounded so much better! Yum!

CRYSTAL: If you will PM me what you want your name changed to, I can talk to Suzanne for you. Just click on my name and it will give you the option to send a private message. I agree with BOB and Gator, don't put yourself down by using Huge as the first part. How about HUGCrystal?

I am still hanging in there, trying to make sense out of our crazy existence. I think I did better today with eating. And I got in a good walk. My pedometer is at 7400 steps, but I did not put it on until right before we went for a walk at 3, and I had been up for hours by then, so I imagine I got in over 10k today. I need to put it on in the mornings...even with it sitting right here by the computer, the first thing I usually do every morning, I still forget! Silly me!

Off to get ready for bed, then knit. I am taking a break from major projects and just making cotton wash cloths. They are great for dishes, or faces...and I figure if I make a few each week, I will have TONS to give as gifts next Christmas! Why, I may be done by Thanksgiving for once in my life!

Ok, later!

Closed Thread