Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 07:48 AM   #76  

Good morning. Selah has been up since 5:30 begging to go to the farmers market. I'm going to have to start watching what I tell her. Her memory is so quck! "Momma' let's go see crabs and fishys at the farmer's market" and wanting to go wake Jacob up so we can go now...sigh....

I'm skipping the gym today for housecleaning. I figure that's a bit of a workout. you would agree if you saw my house in the aftermath of the constructionin the attic. My back is hurting so I need to be careful anyway. It's amazing that it can hurt this much a year after the accident!

Eating wasn't so good yesterday. The baby HAD to have a ChickFila Biscuit, so I shared one with Selah for breakfast, since I had already had my protein shake before the gym. I ate allot of veggies for lunch. Then dinner was nachos at Moe's and yes, I ate the chips But I only ate about half and brought the rest home for Travis.

I got back on the scale this AM and I'm up to 189 again.

Monet- I should have called you to go to the MArket this morning!! If you get this, give me a call. I'll go at 10 or 11. Selah and JAke miss Auntie Monet

Muncher- I think the shake sounds like a great substitute. You're so busy!!! The morning sickness is wanning, but not gone. I'm only puking once a day this week. The last 3 weeksw I onlu puked 1 or 2 times a week!! It was great but doesn't seem to be sticking. I was sick the whole 9 mos with my other 2. Puked the days i went into labor with both of them!!!

Missy- How old is the little one now?

Melf- Good job havig an OP day under such pressure!!! Glad your Mom's surgery went well.

Heart- That does sound like it sucks. I can't do anything serious liek that while I'm pregnant, but I'm dying to!! I'l remember to take the fruitflush off the list of options

Pancho- I wouldn't worry about the gift either. You have enough going on. I just had a friend who was a teacher bring me a bunch of stuff she got from students. Seems like they never really need/want the things they get. Maybe giveher a belated card. Of course, us HOMESCHOOLED kids never really forgot our teacher's birthday...... As for the Mom wwho lsot her baby, My mom is a christian counselor and has this really good book on grieving she always gives to people who lose a child. What about something like that? PM me if you want me to find out the name/author of the book. That would be really thoughtful.

Country- Baby #3 is due on July 10th. My ticker updates itself automatically and reminds me how far along I am. If it wasn't for that, I would never remember for myself. Way too busy with the first 2. Three in 3 1/2 years, how's that for packing them in!!! I seriously still forget that I'm even pregnant!!

Gator- Man that is allot of steps!!! Maybe one of these days you can walk to Atlanta to see us again you're awesome!!

Thin- Good job passing up the popcorn!!

Tech- My sister lived in Vermont. I went to stay with her for a few months when I was 19. The people are really nice. You'll love it!! And it's a GREAT place to homeschool. It's popular there. You would be able to find tons of support and help!!! My sister and her husband (him especially) are staunch republibanc. They still found friends People are so laidback there. They tend to be more understanding of people who have different views anyway. Maybe to a fault, but you'll be fine. Go for it!!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 09:21 AM   #77  

Default bad 12 hours

the last 12 hours have BEEN AWFUL!

my daughter called me yesterday afternoon to say we had no water? i thought we had a water main break, called the water company, they said i hadnt paid my bill? while arguing with them on the phone, they find the payment in their system, say they are sorry, will try to get someone right out to turn it back on, and no........ no water......... they are on their way out this morning. but that means no showers, no dishes, my whole night was out of whack. i ate a half a piece of fudge! ate an extra half a bowl of cereal, and laid around on the couch watching tv. woke up this morning, NO SHOWER, NO COFFEE..........ARGHHHH! almost forgot to eat breakfast, forgot my lemon for my water, and forgot some sort of starch for lunch, got the chicken salad and tomato tho, although i had to go back and get it.

the rest of the day has to get better, because the morning SUCKED!
Old 01-06-2006, 09:31 AM   #78  

Well, it's official, my baby's growing up! She's been dancing for 6 1/2 years and we're going tomorrow to buy her first pair of pointe shoes! I'm so proud of her! She is beside herself with excitement, even though she know the will "kill" her feet! Her best friend is getting hers tomorrow too! Rachel is spending the night with her tonight then we are going together to meet their ballet teacher at the dance store tomorrow afternoon to be fitted and make sure they are acceptable to the teacher. She wants them to stay 30 minutes longer on Thursdays for the next couple of months to work with them a little more and get ready for the recital in May. She wants them to be able to do most of their dance "on pointe" if possible. If she has that much confidence in them, then that's great with us. It just means that we will not be leaving the school till 9pm on Thursdays! I just told her that the conditions are that she have all of her homework done before we go, and a good dinner, so she can bathe and go straight to bed when we get home!

We have a basketball game tonight and Sean will be playing in the pep band. This is so different than the typical concerts we have. At the games we play much louder and play tunes like the imperial march from Star Wars. It's fun!
Old 01-06-2006, 10:07 AM   #79  

Thin- THat's awesome. I remember getting my first pointe shoes. It was so fun!! SIgh..... Putting on pointe shoos now would makeme look like the elephant on Fantasia. I doubt I would know what to do, it's been years They have these new gel inserts that are great. Ask her teacher if they can use them. They aren't cheap, but will last forever and really help her feet.
Old 01-06-2006, 10:15 AM   #80  

Talitha- I feel the same way. I danced for nine years at the same school where Rachel is now. I think they are able to use either the gel inserts or wool, I guess I'll find out more tomorrow. One of the girls I danced with is actually teaching a couple of nights a week there and has an adult ballet class. She keeps beggin me to come for it, and I know it would be GREAT exercise, but I need to lose some before I could even sign up. I don't know if my knees and ankles could take it right now and I know I could not do the barrwork without looking like an elephant! I think I may try it as one of my rewards for reaching a goal. It's something I would love to get back to, it's in soft shoes not pointe and it would be good for me too!
Old 01-06-2006, 10:26 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi Ladies

I am so behind. I can't beleive there are 6 pages already. That is great.

We tied up in meetings all day yesterday and then had to go get an epidural for my back, I could hardly walk. It is some better today.

Only made it to the gym 2 days this week. Doubt that we can get there this weekend as it is crammed with things to do and places to be. Two days is good for getting back into it. Should be able to do at least 3 next week.

Have an appt with the plastic surgeon today. Yearly checkup. I think he will take pictures of his "work"

Monday I start PT on my foot. Got my orthodicts for my shoes yesterday. Don't know if they are working or not. I have my sneakers on today but hope to be able to fit them in my dress shoes somehow. May have to purchase some dressy tie-up shoes.

Monet or Anyone Else, I want to get some type of protein powder to put in smoothies. Any suggestions?

Country, You are an inspiration to me as well. Glad you were able to get your walk in. We are having unseasonably warm weather here to. I love it. Pretty soon you will be like Monet cooking with the pressure cooker all the time.

Toni, glad you are feeling better. Breakfast is not my favorite meal either. Oh for the days when I had a cleaning lady. I’m jealous

Talitha, you are doing great with your water aerobics. Glad you found your jeans. They are hard to fit anyway not less being pregnant. Once you have back problems, you will probably always have them. It’s good to take a day off and housework is definitely exercise.

Jailene, any juice that is 100% juice (other than pineapple) is ok. But they say the fruit is better for you and the juice is calorie laden. Sorry your morning was so bad. Surely the rest of the day will be better.

Melf, Hope you get your car back soon. Sending prayers for your DM. Hope it is not serious.

Thin, if you have to, One hour at a time. Hang in there. WTG passing on the popcorn. I think pointe is so pretty. My girls never went that far with it.

Gator, I hate taking the tree down. It is so bare afterwards. Have fun on your golf game. You have some very wise points. Now we have to follow them. Wow, you really racked up the steps yesterday. I’m sure the golf course helped.

Monet, Nothing worse than wound up kids when you are dragging. It probably just made it worse. WTG getting your walk in. Glad your day was better and hope you are feeling better.

Aiyana, Good job getting to the gym with all your activities.

Teensy, glad you are back. I'm sorry for your DH's loss, even if they were not close, it is still his sister. It is amazing how quickly we get out of shape. I'm back to the gym and it is killing me.

Tech, not eating enough will definitely keep you from losing. Maybe keep track of your calories for awhile. Good luck on the move decision. It is hard uprooting kids from their school and friends. But they survive. I’m sure you will fit in anywhere. Let me know how you do on the stepper. I try the EFX machine at the gym and it kills me after 3-4 minutes. My DD does it for 45.

Nat, I am sending you a PM.

Heart, following a healthy diet is the best way to go. All that stuff gives you quick wt loss, but as soon as you normal food again, it comes right back. Are you not teaching the aerobic classes anymore? I’m sure with working and the kids, it is too much. It takes a couple weeks or more to build up your endurance. Hang in there.

Munch, hope you can find an eating plan that works for you. I know it is hard when you have to teach the late classes.

Missy, so glad to see you on here. Now make it permanent.

Got to run. Have tons of work to do. Have a great OP day and weekend.
Old 01-06-2006, 10:41 AM   #82  

Good Morning:

I just had an egg & egg white, with cinnamon toast and a small V-8. I plan to pull out my Tae-bo bootcamp DVD when my food settles and give it a shot.

I am loving this new calendar, and don't want to wait until Tuesday to try to pick a few to post, so I'll slip them in whenever I think about it; here are two more:

It's so tempting to keep postponing and setting aside those things we claim are most important. We keep telling ourselves, "Once I get through this, I'll start prioritizing differently." Most of the time, we are only fooling ourselves.

It seems that many of us have lost the sense of wonder and awe for the incredible gift of life itself. Instead of marveling at it all, we take life for granted.

Tech: It's so true about not eating enough. I used to fall into that trap. I found that I always lost better the more I ate; I just had to eat the right foods. Your body goes into survival mode when you don't eat enough and won't let it go. It's great to get those healthy foods into the house; I need to get to the grocery store this weekend and get restocked. So sorry things haven't gotten better for Kyle at school; that really sucks that one or two people can ruin his preschool experience.

Thin: Good job resisting that popcorn. Doesn't it get to the point where that stuff doesn't even look good anymore? I know that I got sick of looking at some of the junk and threw it away. It sounds like a fun shoe-shopping day today; how exciting for Rachel. Have fun at Sean's game.

Country: I know the slow computer game; that used to be me. We finally upgraded and got a new Dell computer and finally were able to get DSL; it is such an incredible difference. I am sure you will enjoy your pressure cooker. Bob and Monet and master pressure cookers.

Monet: Sometimes those kids need a little bit of strict structure; so many of them are not getting it at home. These kids that I carpool will have the best manners once I get done with them Thanks for the advice; I will definately pick up a nice card, and maybe the book Talitha recommended. I may send a plant to their home.

Gator: Thanks for the advice on the card & cookies. I know....it's so easy to fall into that obligatory pattern. I am just going to get a gift card to the mall or restaurant; the teachers got so many trinket type gifts at Christmas time. Where are you finding cherries this time of year? I saw some at Whole Foods the other day; they were the ranier cherries and were priced at $11.99 per pound. No thanks!

Heart: Hello. Good job sticking with the juice fast...that's better than I could do; I'd pass out. Sorry it backfired on you. I think your resolutions are great ones. I started this woe to lose the weight and look better. I stick with it to feel better.

Melf: Sounds like a busy day. I am glad to hear that your DM's surgery went well.

Fruit: So good to see you; I've been thinking about you. The last I heard...you didn't have the two little foster boys anymore. This "little one" that you are talking about is new news, right? Share....tell us more!! Glad you are getting back on track. The more weight you lose, the more energy you gain.

Muncher: Way to go getting back OP. I am glad to hear that Dr's are referring patients to SB; it seems like everyone is referring to Sobe these days. Thanks for the advice; I will definately take the time to go to the services. I had finally scheduled a massage for myself that day, and had to call and cancel it yesterday. I will re-schedule for another time.

Teensy: It is so good to see you here!!!

Talitha: Kids get so excited about "anything." I stopped telling my kids what we were going to do the following day. Unless it is something they know about and I can't keep quiet (Christmas, field trip, birthday party, etc...), I don't tell them until they are up and getting ready. There have been times in the past that they are up at the crack of dawn for something we aren't doing until that afternoon, and then they are tired when the "event" rolls around. There have also been times when they woke up sick and couldn't do whatever the "outing" was; that's why I try not to tell them until I have to. I hate to see them disappointed. Thanks for the referral on the book; I am going to go read exerpts on Amazon today.

Jailene: So sorry to hear about the water mis-hap; what a hassle. The things we take for granted....

I gotta run!

Take care,
Nat

Last edited by Pancho; 01-06-2006 at 10:47 AM.
Old 01-06-2006, 12:50 PM   #83  

Good morning ladies.....

Just finished my exercise and here I am. Wanted to get here and get my post in before I head to the store. Dh left early this morning, said he hoped to be back before noon. He is planning on baking a big ham this evening. Since he likes it with all the little cloves in it, I let him do it! I will be heading out to the "cereal sale" this morning. They also have eggs and other breakfast foods on sale. Hope I can find something for me. If not, oh well.

I see a few new faces here, since I was MIA......Welcome to all of you, and I wish you all the greatest success.

B-- 1/2 grapefruit, Lite 85 yogurt, 1 slice ww toast.

L--Leftover meats and cheeses, veggies and dip

snack--orange

D-- Baked ham, spaghetti squash, dinner salad with bc.

This is the plan anyway.......will amend if needed.

Talitha--Kids are so quick, and so smart. My boys never forgot anything I happend to mention.

Jailene-- Hang in there, things will be better today. When it is our mistakes, they don't understand, but when it is there mistakes, we are supposed to just shrug our shoulders and live with it....... yeah, right!!

Thin-- Congrats to the little dancer.

Solly-- I am sorry, but I must have been gone, what is happening with your foot and back. Sound painful whatever it is. Hope that you get some relief soon. You are so right, I only missed about 2 weeks of working out. It might as well have been the last year the way I feel.

Pancho-- Good to see you again too. How are the girls??

Well, I'm outta here........see you tonight.
Old 01-06-2006, 12:54 PM   #84  

Oh shoot it's almost noon and I'm just now getting on. Where has the morning gone? LOL... I'll have to get my shopping clothes on as when DH comes home at 1:30 we're going shopping. I sure need some fruit and vegetables. Of course its not enough to just buy them I need to eat them too. I know I'm lacking in vegetables. So far so good this week, I'm really proud of myself for doing well this first week back at SB. Next week I'll start replies I'm sorry I've been such a slob but still getting over this coughing stuff.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:16 PM   #85  

BIG PAT ON THE BACK FOR ME!!!!! This has nothing to do with diet or exercise, but I had a child come to me this afternoon with his teacher. He was having an allergic reaction and I had to administer his epipen and get the office to call 911, parents, etc. I had never given an epipen or had this situation at school, but I did it and did it well! The EMS came and took over from there. It's the most excitingthing that has happened since I left nursing home care 12 years ago. When they left the school, it was like WHEW!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:23 PM   #86  

SOLLY: I use Designer Whey protein. Its most reasonable online at Vitaglo or Vitacost. We like the chocolate, and the vanilla praline flavors, but use the natural with no flavorings or sweetners added, and add our own. My hubby, the biochemist, did some research and decided the Designer Whey was the best....
Old 01-06-2006, 02:25 PM   #87  

THIN: Wow...I am glad it went well for you and for the child. How scary! How blessed that kid is to have YOU as the school nurse!
Old 01-06-2006, 03:34 PM   #88  

The scale is my friend! LOL 2 more lbs gone, yea!!!I even got to the gym this am, walked 1 mile on the TM, did some of the machines that the therapists & doctor have ok'd for my shoulder. I'm excited that I'm actually showing progress in all areas, but especially sticking to plan & decline in the scale. I'll wait until Monday to change the weight tracker in hopes that I'll be able to claim even more by then.

Thanks everyone for the sweet thoughts for my mom.

Munchermom, She's had several of these skin cancers before but we've always been able to get them taken care of before they get too bad so I'm not overly concerned about it. My bigger concern is that she's diabetic & these tend to get infected & I surely wouldn't want the infection to get out of hand. I'm also concerned about it healing now that it's removed. If he's not please with the healing process when we go back on the 19th, then he's talking about possible graft. I'm hoping we don't have to go through that.

Missy you got a little one??? That's exciting! Tell us more. I'm so happy for you! Maybe this little one will be just the thing that helps you make that commitment to stick to plan! I hope so, for you. Are you still working?

Teensybean, I know what you mean about the aching from the exercise. It's been more than a few weeks for me but hey, we can do this!

techwife, It's hard to be a Preschool Mom these days I'll bet! Things are not the same as they use to be huh, LOL Sorry to hear you're having such a time with it. As long as your son is ok with it he'll handle things & make friends. I'm sure you'll see an improvement if you give it a while.

Talitha, Sometimes the pressure makes me really over do but I went prepared with some legal treats in case I got hungry & even came home with some of it. LOL Hey, house work IS excerise! LOL Sorry to hear about your backache. As most people with back trouble will tell you, once you have a problem, it doesn't take much to create a flair up! Take care!

Jailene, my goodness you deal with stress the way I usually do! LOL Sorry you've had such a time of it but hey, it's bound to get better soon. Keep the faith!

ThinWithin225, exciting time for you & your DD! That's great. Hey, WTG on handling the allergic reaction. Are you a nurse too? OK, I just checked your profile. You are! I am too. I'm hoping to get back to my private duty case next month. Never been a school nurse, but I worked in hospitals for most of my 25 year nursing career.

Solly, PT for your feet? What seems to be the problem? Hope the PT helps. I just finished 5 months of PT for my shoulder. It's been a long process but I don't think I could be at this point without those sessions 3x/wk. Even though it's over, now I'm doing the exercises at home & my trainer at the gym is showing me how to use some of thew machines to do what I've been doing in therapy.

Pancho I love the thought on postponing things & fooling ourselves. I'm really bad for waiting till the last minute to do something that I know I should get done & get it out of the way. I seem to get worse with that as I get older.

Toni48, Hope you get your shopping accomplished. That's something that I REALLY need to do but haven't gotten around to it yet. Trying to use up some of the things in the freezer right now. But have no fresh fruits or veggies & I really need that for those muchie times that creap up. lol

Monet & Solly, have you ever tried the SuagBusters Power Lean protein powder? I love it. I also add it to oatmeal(berry flavor) in the am sometimes. It sweetens it & gives it extra flavor as well as holds me over better. You can only get it through southern-heritage. Been using iot for a while & love it.
Old 01-06-2006, 04:11 PM   #89  
Little Engine That Could

Solly, I have worn orthotics for years. I used to run a whole lot but had to give it up because I got shin splints so bad. The orthotics helped a bit, but now they just help my feet.
Re. the protein powder, my holistic doctor considers whey protein to be the best and I use Whey-To-Go from the HFS. I get the vanilla flavored and mix it in the blender with crushed ice, water or sk. milk, some sweetener and about 4-5 frozen strawberries. Tastes just like a milk shake.

Melf--Prayers for your Mom.

Pancho--I got the cherries at Publix supermarket, a big chain here in Fla. and in the south. They are from Chile I think, and we are getting all kinds of fresh "summer" fruit from there because it is summer south of the equator. Actually, their peaches and nectarines are tasting so good, better than the ones I got last summer.

Jailene--This too shall pass. I know it is irritating that the water co. lost your payment. Maybe they will give you a week's worth of free water for your inconvenience. Otherwise, life is too short for that to ruin your day.

Fruit--Telll us ALL about the little girl. Are you still foster parents? Adopted? Inquiring minds want to know.

Toni--I sympathize about the coughing. I've had it for a month now. Bad!!! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Thin---Yay for you.

My house is now clean, my study and computer area all nice and tidy. I ironed a lace table cloth that I used for Christmas. Took me an hour. Also did a sheet with lace on it and that took some time too. But---it is done!

Got my 2 mile walk in this morning. It was chilly--about 48° and windy. Supposed to get down close to freezing tonight. Ugh.

Food today:
Breakfast: Shredded Wheat 'N Bran with 1/2 nectarine, strawberries and other berries. 1/2 Cup skimmed milk
Lunch: Very large salad with 1/3 cup non-fat cottage cheese, 3 oz. roasted chicken, 1/2 tomato, lots of lettuce, onion, 1/3 carrot, part of a red bell pepper and 2 T. lo cal dressing. 10 fresh cherries
Dinner will be stir fried chicken and veggies--carrots, broccoli, onion, bamboo shoots and some brown rice. Possibly some fruit.

Ok, I have been eating healthy, but really not enough calories. The above is probably about 1000 calories. If I use toasted sesame oil in the stir fry tonight I can get in some more calories, but I have been eating until I am satisfied and just haven't felt like stuffing myself for those extra 200 or so calories. I'll be interested to see what the scale says on Monday. After the Xmas "food fest" I was back to 172. I might have a snack this afternoon if I get hungry.

Monet--Thanks for all your good advice about the wedding cake. I printed everything out and have a little file on it now. One more question. I see that in Publix the layers on, say, a 3 tiered cake, are about 4" tall. I am assuming that each of those tiers are made up of 2 layers--like a 14" 2-layer cake, topped by a 10" 2-layer cake, topped by a 6" 2 layer cake. Am I right, or are these tiers actually cakes that are 4" thick? Gotta start thinking about how I am gonna do this now.

Well, I have to go study some French. I have a ton of vocab. to memorize.
Au revoir à toutes.
Old 01-06-2006, 04:33 PM   #90  
Addicted to potato salad!

Well, now I've got THREE fruits in today. I had that tangerine after breakfast and now I'm having a protien shake with four gigantic fresh strawberries and a whole green-tipped banana, in addition to a cup of plain yogurt and a cup of milk and a scoop and a half of protien powder. Will try and add veggies later on with dinner.

Did I tell you guys I got some Rachael Ray cookbooks for Christmas? She has a lot of salads in it and burgers, but most of her meals are not legal...totally. But I've been impressing the pants of Derek with Beef Burgundy and Beef Stroganoff and Chicken a la Derek (king) over paprika'd biscuits. I had the leftover Stroganoff yesterday for lunch with no noodles. In a minute, I'm going to go through both books to see if there are any good recipes for Tilapia. (for those that don't visit the seafood department very often, Tilapia is a nice, mild flavored fish that I make exactly every other Friday because I shop every other Thursday and the seafood is brought in that day and is always really fresh and yummy )

Anyhow...a few replies to keep me balanced here...

Crystle: How nice to see your sunshiney face again!! You know, even in you're not dieting or sticking to plan, we still want to chat with you.

Laurie: Same to you...so nice to see you around, too. I'm glad you're keeping busy!!

Pancho: I"ve heard that Tae-Bo is really hard. Especially when they call it Boot Camp... ouch!!

Melf: Way to go on 2 lbs down!!

Thin: Wow! How scary and exciting at the same time! And what a nice success for you, too!!

Toni: Yes, be sure to EAT the produce as well as buying it

Colleen: Is there a big event going on that requires the cooking of a big ham? I love ham, too. Have you ever had one from the Honeybaked Ham Store?

Solly: Glad you're feeling...better?...today. One day at a time...

Thin: How proud you must be to see your daughter to something she loves and excel at it. I'm still trying to help Shelley find her 'thing'. After four years of skating lessons, we finally decided that it wasn't skating... I'm hoping for musical tendencies. Her father is an excellent musician and I'm hoping he at least contributed that to her gene pool...

Jailene: Wow...what a hassle. It's amazing the things we learn to take for granted until we don't have them at our disposal...like running water!! Hope all is cleared up soon for you!! I can handle no dishwashing and no shower...but no coffee!! That's just inhumane!! I feel for ya!!

Talitha: I just cleaned Shelley's room and I'm here to testify for you that house cleaning is a real and credible workout!! I can't wait to soak my wearyness out in the tub later on!!

Munch: I saw on the radar that it was snowing...did you get much?

Missy: Nice to see you back!!

Gator: I can't golf for anything. It brings on major tempertantrums...even at my age! I'm quite a drama queen at times and when I'm swinging at that little friggen ball and I miss it after 20 swings and then when I finally hit it, it just goes haywire. YOu should see me, jumping up and down and banging the club in the ground like Adam Sandler in Happy Gilmore. It's really embarassing. I didn't get passed the driving range and said 'forget this'!!!

Monet: My girl scouts were really into watching me crochet. I go really fast and they're like...how do you go so fast? Then I try and show them and while I'm showing them, they're not even looking. Kids are so funny. I hope the boy gets big needles!!

Bob:

Aiyana: I have a purple minivan!! Purple is my favorite color, too. It's acually light purple, but purple, just the same. My husband grew up in California, too. He grew up in Los Angeles in La Canada.

Okay...I think that's it for now....I have to go crack open a can of spaghettios for the kids. They wouldn't eat fish if they hadn't eaten in a week and this was the only food on earth!!

Derek should be home soon to put together my stepper!! I can't wait!!
Closed Thread