Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 12:58 PM   #61  

Just rushin through.....

I was really good at the park. Several mom's had brought baked goodies and I didn't touch a thing!!! I jsut sipped on my Detox Tea and was good to go!!!
Old 11-03-2005, 01:27 PM   #62  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

AFTERNOON EVERY BUDDY!!

I'm about to take Kate to get her hair cut, so I think I'll just have AL chomp on mine some. I've got to run on down to PENNEY'S and pick up a three pack of panties...LOVE MY JOCKEYS!!!

TIPPY knows that something is getting ready to happen, so she's sticking really close!

I'll be back for replies after I get back!

BOB
Old 11-03-2005, 02:16 PM   #63  

Afternoon everyone! I never got my walk in. I went straight to the school and worked my tail off. I hung up all the crayon resist pictures from five weeks ago and then washed out all the old watercolor boxes and replaced the old paints with new ones. I had help from two of the fifth grade boys for a while. All the students...even the one who tend to be terrors...are all very nice. The two boys helping me are not my easiest students...so it was great to see them in another light. The walls look nice now, with all the pictures up.

I have a bizillion errands I ought to be running - especially since the next two days are filled with things I have to do..like sub at school, and the open house on Saturday. I was thinking of getting my hair cut, but can't decide how short. I need to run to Costco, but I think I will take a nap first! I am that tired! I just drank a cup of coffee in hopes it would help wake me up some, but so far its not working.

Tomorrow is Techwife's birthday

Happy Birthday, Techwife!
Old 11-03-2005, 08:03 PM   #64  

http://www.chezmaya.com/applet/valentin.htm

Just move your curser around!!

Have fun

BOB
Old 11-03-2005, 08:19 PM   #65  

BOB: It did not do anything at all....???

I just got in from a massage. AH! Two of the little cats followed me over to my massage therapists...down about five or six houses. I kept taking them back and putting them back in my yard, but they would climb the fence and follow me. I gave up, and they were very confused when I went into the house and they were not allowed to follow. When I came back out, I called for them and they came running out from under her front deck. Stupid cats! I carried one home and the other followed. Next time, I am throwing them in the house before I leave!

Lunch was at school: Two chicken thighs, rice and peas. Dinner tonight was a hot dog (Mavarik no filler all beef) and some baked beans. Its been a crazy night...we are going to have to leave in a bit to try and get Tom's vehicle to the shop. It has a hole in one of the coolant hoses, and overheats ever few miles. He can't reach the hole with duct tape, so its a pain to get it moved very far.

I will check in later!
Old 11-03-2005, 08:29 PM   #66  

BOB: Problem solved...I use Mozilla Firefox as my browser. It worked when I used IE. Weird thing. I made it spin a few times.
Old 11-03-2005, 10:22 PM   #67  

Good evening..... Aggravating night at work. Grrrrr. Sometimes people can be sooo irritating!!! I teach aerobics and yoga at a womens fitness center. I LOVE my job, but sometimes those women can be ridiculous. I bust my butt in class, and make sure I motivate them, make them laugh, mention them all by name at least once, go up to everyone before class and after to make sure they're ok etc etc. (Mind you- there are 25 women in there on an average night). And still there are some who are never happy, no matter what you do. I will not bore you all with the details, but suffice it to say that I got in a vigorous workout myself working out them getting on my nerves !!!!

OK. Thanx for letting me rant. I feel better now

I did good on plan today, and yesterday wasn't too bad. I snacked alot last night- nothing "illegal", but probably too much munching (hey- I'm living up to my name!!!) I felt kind of sluggish today, I think I'm coming down with a chest cold thingy. Yuck. Oh well- at least I have off till Tuesday.

CINDY- I am so glad that I may have helped a tiny bit. I speak so much from experience- I am a self-proclaimed perfectionist who doesn't like change very much and I struggle with anxiety surrounding all that! It sounds like you are going thru a ton of things that you probably feel you can't control (you mentioned your son moving out too?) That is so hard! Be kind to yourself and just know that things will eventually settle down and you will "develop" a new routine out of the new things that are going on. They say it takes like 2 months for a new "habit" to be formed- I find about the same timing in getting used to new schedules, jobs, routines etc. I am just now getting used to the 2.5 hours of driving I have to do shuffling my kids sround everyday!!! Let me know if there's anything else I can do... I know a few bad jokes.......

MONET- I have been letting my hair grow for awhile and have been tempted lately to cut it very short (I used to have it that way for years). Didja get it cut yet? Whats the verdict? Ya know, maybe those little kitties wanted a massage too...

SOLLY- Glad you were able to make it to the gym- wow -lots of new machines! How cool! Yeah- I don't think I would be able to figure them out either- they have such new fangled stuff out now!!

TALITHA- Sounds like you did AWESOME today!! Woohoo!

TONI- a day to yourself how nice (sigh). Sorry about the cleaning person!

TEENSI- wow- you're a fat burnin' machine!!! Great job!

MJ- hope your day went great today

BOB- that was fun- I had my speakers up waaaaayyy too loud and I scared myself half to death as well. (My hubby thought I was entertaining though)

TECH- HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIGHBOR!!!

OK- If I forgot anyone, please forgive me. I have freqquent attacks of brain farting on occasion

Have a great night. My kitchen is now closed. See you in the AM if I can.

MUNCH- (Sorry- I had to use this sumo guy just once !!!!!)
Old 11-03-2005, 11:29 PM   #68  
Little Engine That Could

BOB--It didn't do anything on my computer either and I tried it on Safari and IE browsers. I got the sound but nothing did anything. Do you need me to translate the French. It was about Valentine's day.
BTW, Did you know that they "retired" Peyton's jersey at half time at the UT-USC game and that Clausen had to change jerseys then because he had been wearing the same number that Peyton had. Bad karma, maybe. They should have waited until after the game to make him change.

Nothing much happening here. Eating not good. We're going up to Gainesville tomorrow.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:36 PM   #69  

I am about to crawl into bed. We got the vehicle to the repair place with NO problems! Amazing for us! We have bad Car-ma according to FILLISE!

MUNCH: Its best if you can avoid eating after dinner, and finish your evening meal three hours before bed. I don't snack, but if you do, you ought to do your snacking in the afternoon, and NOT after dinner ever! It helps you go into fat burning mode while you sleep to go to bed with an almost empty, or empty stomach.

I am going to school first thing, and carrying some knitting in case I get bored, since I don't have to be there until later. They do have a potter coming and I want to see him work. (I am a potter...got my degree in it) I promise not to be a know it all!

Sweet dreams everyone! I will check in when I get home.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:57 AM   #70  

GATOR...they didn't make him change, PEYTON wanted him to wear the jersey until the end of the game but CLAUSEN said he didn't feel right wearing it after the # had been retired. I think he jinxed the game right then and there!

We're playing THE POPES BOYS on Saturday...this should prove interesting!

FLUFFY
Old 11-04-2005, 08:27 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Here's my Friday Funny.. Be back later.

How To Shower Like a Woman:

Take off clothing and place it in sectioned
laundry hamper according to lights and darks.

Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown.

If you see husband along the way, cover up any
exposed areas.

Look at your womanly physique in the mirror -
make mental note to do more sit-ups/leg-lifts, etc.

Get in the shower.

Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg
cloth, long loofah,wide loofah and pumice stone.

Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage
shampoo with 43 added vitamins.

Wash your hair again to make sure it's clean.

Condition your hair with grapefruit mint
conditioner enhanced.

Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub
for 10 minutes until red.

Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and
jaffa cake body wash.

Rinse conditioner off hair.

Shave armpits and legs.

Turn off shower.

Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower.

Spray mold spots with Tilex.

Get out of shower.

Dry with towel the size of a small country.

Wrap hair in super absorbent towel.

Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and
towel on head.

If you see husband along the way, cover up any
exposed areas.

How To Shower Like a Man:

Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the
bed and leave them in a pile.

Walk naked to the bathroom.

If you see wife along the way, shake wiener at
her making the 'woo-woo' sound.

Look at your manly physique in the mirror.

Admire the size of your wiener and scratch your
butt.

Get in the shower.

Wash your face.

Wash your armpits.

Blow your nose in your hands and let the water
rinse them off.

Fart and laugh at how loud it sounds in the
shower.

Spend majority of time washing privates and
surrounding area.

Wash your butt, leaving those coarse butt hairs
stuck on the soap.

Wash your hair. Make a Shampoo Mohawk.

Pee.

Rinse off and get out of shower.

Partially dry off.

Fail to notice water on floor because curtain was
hanging out of tub the whole time.

Admire wiener size in mirror again.

Leave shower curtain open, wet mat on floor,
light and fan on.

Return to bedroom with towel around waist.

If you pass wife, pull off towel, shake wiener at
her and make the woo-woo' sound again.

Throw wet towel on bed.

If there is anyone among you who did not laugh
at the truth behind this, there is something so very
wrong with you.

Have a great day! And, "woo woo"!!!
Old 11-04-2005, 09:01 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Good morning Ladies.

Nothing exciting happening with me.

Monet, lateley I've had bad appliance carma, bad car carma, you name it, it's broke.

No big plans for the weekend. Just cleaning and laundry. Fun stuff.

Plan to get to the gym Saturday and Sunday.

Toni, have a great weekend.

Teensy, 5 lbs is great. Keep up the good work.

Talitha, good for you passing up those baked goodies. What willpower.

Techwife, Happy birthday Hope you have a great day. Any special plans?

Munch, by teaching aerobics you are sure to get your exercise in. How often do you do it?

Gator, who do the Gator's play tomorrow? Have a fun time.

Bob, I don't think you can beat the Pope's boys. Sorry, It will be interesting.

Monet. Have fun at school. Now don't try to teach the the potterer anything today.

Have a great day.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:15 AM   #73  
Addicted to potato salad!

Hi guys. Well, I feel like absolute crap. I woke up today with a horrible cold. I feel better now after some DayQuil and a long, hot shower. DH took Kyle to preschool for me and I have to go dry my hair now and go get him. I've gotten a few cute presents today and my DH is plannign on taking me/us out to dinner. I'm goign to shoot for Red Lobster so I can get a plate full of crab legs. My kids would get all riled up watching me eat them, I can see it now. But, I'll take Friendly's too. I'm thinking of getting DD out of school instead of waiting for the bus to bring her home and take her and Kyle to see Chicken Little and then have my DH meet us at the mall. He wants to also take me to Victoria's Secret to get me my annual stash of underwear. It's one of his pet peeves with me is I hate to spend money on underwear...I'd rather get groceries with it or spend it on the kids. So, by October or so, my underwear inventory is getting pretty shabby and if he doesn't like a pair that is particularly shabby, he sabotages them and cuts out the crotch so I can't wear them anymore and pleads with me to buy new underwear...so on my birthday, he takes me to VS to buy new underwear. It's just one of those things.

So, anyhow...thanks for remembering my birthday. I didn't make my ultimate goal of getting into a size 10 by my birthday, but I HAVE lost 20 pounds since my last birthday...the one where I was bauling in Old Navy because of the weight I'd gained. So, that's the positive side. I still haven't had my annual cry, either. I usually get depressed on my birthday and have to have a good cry, but I'm fine this year, even though I'm FORTY! It's really no big deal.

Okay..off to dry my hair...will try to do replies later, if not after the weekend.

Have a great day, everyone!!

Kris
Old 11-04-2005, 11:04 AM   #74  

KRIS!!! Have a GREAT DAY!!

BOB
Old 11-04-2005, 11:38 AM   #75  

Happy Birthday Kris........
Closed Thread