Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Old 01-11-2005, 12:06 PM   #31  

Well, I have accomplished very little this morning. I had kind of planned to go to Curves, but I just don't feel ready to do that this morning. I went to the store and got frozen ravioli and bottled sauce for the small group's dinner tonight. I also got ground beef and turkey Italian sausage. The group is full of picky eaters, so sometimes, its a chore to fix for them. One guy will not eat pork or shellfish, as they are not 'clean' according to the Old Testament. Another guy dislikes almost anything green, but will eat green beans. Another guy will not eat any vegetable but broccoli. Tom wants low carb stuff that is ok on SB. I have to pay for all this stuff.... Usually, its all fine and dandy, but some days, I am assuming they would be PMS days if I still knew where I was in my cycle, I just don't want to deal with it all. Today is one of those days. I hope no one whines. They may get a pot of tomato sauce poured over their head! Anyway, I am going to make a salad, and some garlic whole wheat rolls to go with the ravioli. I hope its good! I had a coupon for $1 off a package of ravioli too.... It certainly made it attractive to me!

KENG: How exciting! I hope and pray you feel well. I know your fears...I was horribly sick for nine months with each of my pregnancies. The only thing that helped was to remind myself that being sick like that is a sign of good strong hormones. It did not help much...but it put my mind at ease. I wish I knew some doctors in your area, but I don't. Mine uses DeKalb General, in Decatur. Its just off 285, but still not convenient for you. My three kids were born at the Douglasville Birthing Center...I don't know if it is even still there. It was a long drive for us, as we lived in Norcross at the time, but it was the only doctor in the Atlanta area I would consider as he used nurse midwifes. I hope you can find someone you can love...it is so important for a OB/GYN.

GATOR: I like Vietnamese too. Their spring rolls and the nuc cham sauce are the best! I make them a lot..and no matter how many I make, my kids eat them all! A guy my husband works with has family who just opened up a Vietnamese noodle restaurant near us. The food is really good...they call it "What the Pho?" !

TECH: Do you have a crockpot? Maybe Mondays would be a good day to use it if you do. Then dinner is all ready when you get home from skating and you don't have to cave and have pizza. Just an idea.....

JACK: Can you call your hubby and ask him to bring your lunch? Hopefully, you can carry it tomorrow if he doesn't bring it to you. I tend to be forgetful like that a lot. I got half way to the bank once, and realized I had forgotten the deposit on the table at home!

SEBRAY, SEF, COUNTRY: Are you lurking, maybe? You are missed....

Last edited by Ellen; 01-11-2005 at 12:09 PM.
Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 01:14 PM   #32  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

AFTERNOON EVERY BUDDY!

I was up until 5a.m. again this morning! Don't know what the problem is, unless it's like JACKIE said abou the pain meds and they can get you wirey! I slept until 11:30!!!!! Not good as I have to take Kate to the Doc today...She either has anothe blood clot or another blood infection..either way, she will probably have to do a two week run of daily IV antibiotics...

MONET....I understand your friends logic about the pork, but people back during Bible times ate a LOT of FISH...so I'm confused about the shellfish.
Whatever you fix, I'm sure it will be good!

SUSAN...my hard drive is only a year old so I don't understand. Came with XP and that's the latest program...

JULIA...is this a good thing?

TECH...My Mom was the area leader when I was growing up...she's had to do all that stuff...it was quite different back in the early 60's ....believe me!

GATOR...I WON'T EAT AT ONE OF THOSE PLACES!!! TOO AFRAID OF DOG!!!! being served...

JACKIE...I agree about the bonding, but I think the MOM's are allowed to visit.
She would be brought in a wheelchair until she can get around without fear of
post surgical blood clots...Still praying for them...what hospital is the baby in?

Well, I've got to get hopping...litterally....and get Kate started toward the door. Thank GAWD we don't have to travel far...our Doc is only 5 min away!

BOB
THE BIG ORANGE BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 01:44 PM   #33  

Good afternoon everyone:

I am waiting for my lunch to be ready, so thought I'd check in. I didn't eat too great yesterday, but I did get to the gym and got a good workout in. The scale actually said 124# this morning; I haven't seen that in a long time...I'm sure I am holding fluid or something....or maybe all the bad eating is catching up to me. I guess it is time to get ultra serious again, or it will keep going up and I have worked far too hard to let that happen. I do have my Mom's Night Out tonight and I know it will be a potluck, so I hope to do o.k. there. So far today, I have done well. BF was legal cereal w/ blueberries & skim milk, Lunch is a bean and rice bowl, I also had some multi-grain pita chips w/ Laughing Cow Lite cheese(2 wedges)...oh, and a little chunk of 77% chocolate.

Ken: Congrats on the great news!! I am sure everything will work out great...you are young, healthy, and you have an ideal diet. Jess will be excited to have a little brother or sister. Take care of yourself, and I hope you find an ob/gyn that you really like and trust!

OOOOPs, there goes the timer for my lunch....I hope to check in again tomorrow; the rest of today will be too busy!

Hello to all of you I missed!!!

Take care,
Nat
Pancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 03:19 PM   #34  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Howdy ya'll!

I've been a bad girl. Not only have I not been posting I haven't been to the board. I thought I could overlook the weight gain but it has had a major effect on my self esteem. I've felt like a major loser lately and have been trying to put it all in perspective. Still around 161. Eating hasn't been the greatest but walking has been awesome. I do have some good news though....I'm gonna be a grandma!

I've truly missed chatting with ya'll.

Congratulations Julia! ((hugzz))

Thanks for not forgetting me Monet. Sorry your tummy is not feeling well.

The kids are starving so I'd better get.

Love and hugs,
Crystle
CountryMom4Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 04:27 PM   #35  
Little Engine That Could

Country--welcome back. We've missed you. Just hop back on the wagon. It's a new day so you can do it!

BOB--In Vietnam you might have to worry about dog, but I don't think here that is a problem. Anyway, tastes like chicken!!

Susan--I don't have the book on how French women eat--I just read a big article about it in USAToday and saw a show on it on TV. The book got rave reviews by the diet gurus, but I figure I know how to eat. The problem is just doing it. Basically, it is to enjoy your food, at a leisurely pace. And not to eat too much, but just have a small meal, such as one might be served at a snooty French restaurant. Remember when people would complain about the portions being too small at French restaurants? Eat like that and not like all-you-can-eat restaurants. French women walk a ton, so she said that was something that was really good to do. I can vouch for that, at least in Paris. You wouldn't believe how much one has to walk, even with the Metro (subway). Just to change from one line to another, underground, one can walk 5 minutes or so, usually up and down stairs. I easily got 15000 steps in a day. For me, that's 6 miles. She pointed out that French women don't go to the gym or like to exercise, but that walking is just part of the daily life. She also said that they don't worry about fat-free foods, carbs, sugars, etc. They have a glass of wine with meals, they like desserts, and they don't worry about what they can't eat. I can say that the woman in the home I stayed in last summer ate everything, and she was THIN. She ate plenty of veggies and salad, but she also had bread (baguette, white bread!), wine, and dessert. She just had SOME, not a lot, and she usually didn't have seconds. The book also said that French women don't snack. Bottom line, it looks to me, is that one would get lots more walking and eat less calories by eating less food, but enjoying the food you eat more. She also emphasized H2O! Drink plenty of it, she said.

My first class was today, and it looks like it is going to be a good one. The prof is very active, walking around and talking fast. He was barefoot. Someone told me that he usually has LONG hair, but today it was short. I visited the prof I had for my former classes and she told me I should also be taking French literature survey. It is Mon, Wed. and Fri, and requires a ton of reading I understand. So I will save that course for another time. Two days a week is plenty for me to make the 40 min. drive to the university.

I have 9600 steps, so probably will walk around the neighborhood tonight with my DH. I had lunch about 2 p. m. I was starving and had only had an apple for a snack. All the food places on campus seem to be fast food places, so I opted to try to find somewhere off campus where I could get something healthy to eat. I chose Panera Bread, where I could get a salad and some soup. When I got in, none of their soups sounded good, so I got 1/2 tuna sandwich on 7 grain bread, and a salad. I forgot to order the dressing on the side. The tuna was too mayonaisy, and the salad dressing was sooooo sweet. So, all in all, it was not a satisfying lunch as far as taste was concerned. I will probably not go back to that place and will just have to take a sandwich in a small cooler in the future. Just goes to show you the state of food in the USA--too greasy or fatty and too sweet. No wonder we have trouble with our weight.

Keng--Congratulations on the positive tests. I hope you have less problems with M.S. this time. That's a good idea to prepare food and also your house in case you are "out of commission" for a while.

Well, I think I will go study. We have homework for class this Thursday.

GatorGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 04:43 PM   #36  

Afternoon ladies,

I have to tell you, I am so proud of myself. Dh wanted some more oatmeal raisin cookies, so I made them. I didn't even lick my fingers!! How bout that?? Seems those little red X's are doing the trick. MOVITATION!! Sure hope to see some good numbers tomorrow for WIW.

I went out and shoveled out an area to feed the deer this morning. I see that they had been here last night and I didn't have any apples out because of the deep snow under the tree. So I dug my boots out and shoveled. I brought in a sack of apples and will cut them up and put them out when I take Buddy out for his last potty break tonight. I feel bad that I didn't have anything for them. When there is deep snow is when they need to be fed. It is pretty hard for them to browse when everything is covered in snow.

B-- 1/2 grapefruit 1/2 hour before...
1 venison link, 1/2 c Fiber One, 1/4 c ff milk, 1 splenda, 1 tsp cinnamon, Lite 85 yogurt

snack--apple

L-- leftover salmon, 1/2 c spaghetti squash, red pepper strips.

snack-- orange

Dinner will be the last of the pot roast with carrots and 1/2 c spaghetti squash. 1/2 c sf pudding with lite whipped cream.

My spaghetti squashes this year were huge, so when I cook one I eat on it for along time, LOl. Sure glad I love this stuff.

Okay, on to some replies......

Fruit--Short week for the kids, but not for you huh? My youngest sister is a teacher in Elko Nevada. She loves it. Gets the summer and spring and winter breaks off with her kids. I don't think your cold is going to be any match for ours. I envy all you southern gals in the winter time. I really am a summer gal. I like it about 85 degrees.

Monet-- Wow, 40 people, that is a great turn out! My calendar is looking great......and I feel like I am back!! It is going to be soooo cold by the end of the week, though I don't think it is going to get as cold as it did last year. It was minus 23 degrees last year. I know I am going out to the shop in a few minutes to see what I need to get out of the refrigerator. Remember last year? It got so cold that it quit working and all apples and eggs froze!! Not going to let that happen this year, lol.

Jackie-- Your calendar will soon look like mine. It is amazing how such a small thing can really motivate, but it sure seems to have worked for me. I guess I just need the visual......to let me know I am making progress. Was great to see your post on the exercise board.

Keng-- I am so glad that Jess enjoyed her class. I remember taking dancing lessons as a child, I loved them. Congrats to you and the new one!! Sounds like you have alot to get ready at a time when you need to get some rest. I remember being so tired with both of my boys in the early months. I was lucky though, I never had MS with either one. Take care of you, and do only what you have to. Jess will be thrilled to have a brother or sister.

Tech-- The main thing after eating something illegal is too get right back OP. If you can do that, you shouldn't have a problem as long as the bad choices are not everyday as mine were getting. But I am back!! Enjoy your GS outing.....it really sounds like fun to me!!

Fillise-- Wow teaching at the University?? I may have to try your strategy and eat my bigger meal in the afternoon.

BOB-- My dh says that some of his pain meds keep him up at night. They always worked the opposite on me.....knocked me right out.

Country-- Please don't feel so down on yourself. I gained this holiday season as did a few others. We can all do this together. Now is when you need us the most, as we need you!!

See you all tonight, maybe.......I haven't been getting on here as much at night. Trying to get as much sleep as I can before Buddy has to get up and go out.
Teensybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 04:44 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

That was odd said I wasn't logged in. Did it like I always do. Oh well. Just a quickie, got to go get my nails done. They are nasty.

Plan to get my treadmill in tonight and some wt too.

I'm disappointed with my steps. Only 1842 so far. Will wait until I get my Tm done and see what it says then.

Gator, I only have 1842 steps so far. I sure thought I moved more than that. Susan is teaching classes, you are taking classes, boy I feel uneducated.

Julia, what exciting news! Congratulations. When you find a gyn ask about taking Zofran. It is a anit-neasua medicine which is safe for pregnant women. I took it somewith the chemo and my DD takes it when she is just sick. The girl as work at bad morning sickness and she finally asked her dr about it and she said it was fine, in fact she was taking it and she was also pregnant. Might help just in case.

Kris, whoa, too many young girls for me in one group. My girls were Girl Scouts and loved it. But then again, I was not the leader. haha. I did help out a lot and it was fun. How about making a pot of soup or chili for monday nights.

Susan, back to the old grind. Are you a fun tacher. My DD complains about most of the prefessors. Very bland.

Monet, it must be hard to try to fix all those different things. I tink I would grin and bear it if someone was cooking for me like you do. My DH didn't bring my lunch to me, but I had an Amy's frozen pizza here so I ate part of that. Oh well, now I don't have to fix my lunch for tomorrow.

Bob, what did you find out about Kate. Hope it is nothing serious. The mom is at Norton's and baby at Kosair. Where I would want to be in this situation. Being off has probably got your sleep out of whack. Maybe try a regular routine.

Nat, I hope it is fluid. Don't let those number get out of hand (like I did)

Country, so glad you are back on here. Now stay put or I will have to come get you. You can do this. Come on, we made a deal to get to gaol and I'm waiting on you. You are still below me so now you can't feel that bad. Congrats on the new grandbaby. I want one so badly. I'm jealous.

Got to run. See you tomorrow. have a great night.
Solly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 05:15 PM   #38  

I am supposed to sweep the floor but just don't have the mood to do so. Jess is watching her show so I thought I will check in and do some replies.

MONET : Well, since you are the chef/host, you cook whatever you like. If someone don't like it, then they should bring their own food. I cannot imagine feeding so many people with different eating habits, that would drive me nuts! Where did you get the ww rolls? My mother was sicked the whole 9 months as well for 6 of us and she never told me until I was pregnant with Jess. That scared me so much because I can never imagine being sicked for so long. She certainly have more respect from me. So, salute to you Monet, I think having 3 kids with 9 month MS is really really brave. I think one of the reasons that I waited almost 4 years to have another one is because I wasn't sure I was ready to deal with my fear of MS....lol. I might call a friend to ask her for some recommendation of OBGYN since she used to work with some drs.

GATOR : I love any asian food, well all kind of crusine actually I believe I have 3 times of Vietnamese food so far and loved it!

BOB : Yes, my pregnancy is definitely a good news but I am still shocked...lol. Sorry to hear Kate is still not well, hope this trip to the dr will help her get back to good health.

PANCHO : I am sure it's just some fluid you retained. Enjoy your night out with the moms Oh yes, Jess is more than thrilled to have a sister/brother, she is planning everything in her head on what to do with him/her. She said she has to keep her playdoh away so the baby won't eat it...lol. She even want to get the baby some clothes etc etc. She kept thanking me for having a baby...and said she cannot wait to see him/her. I wasn't planning on telling her yet since it is too early but somehow I got too excited and wanted to know what she thinks of the idea of having a bro/sis. I didn't expect her over-positive response and she even said that I should go see a dr. Well...finally she asked me, how did the baby get in there...LOL. Okay...I knew that was coming...lol.

COUNTRY : I have missed your posts. Let me remind you that no one is perfect and without mistakes. That means that we will make mistakes, lots of them, we will be submitted to temptations etc etc. I learn to acknowledge that a while back and that's helps me deal with the mistakes I did. I know I can't use that as an excuse either but when I really do slip, I try very hard not to beat myself up anymore. I always wonder why God loves me but I don't question that anymore. The good news is, no matter what you do, He always loves you And we loves you whether you have been legal or not

HEART : Are you move into your new house yet?

I know I missed many of you but will catch up as time goes

Julia
kengjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 05:16 PM   #39  

Just got back from my Cardio appointment. Its been an all day trip. We got up a 4 this morning. And its a 3 1/2 hour drive one way. I sure am beat. My doctor thinks I have a blockage in my legs. He wants me to go into the hospital and have a dye test. That means overnight. The nurse will call me when she has it all set up. Sure am dreading this. Eating has been good. We ate this morning at Bob Evans restarant. They have a light breakfast that is egg beaters, a light sausage, a fruit cup and whole wheat toast. ( I didn't eat the toast cause I don't think it was 100 % whole grain. Tonight we're having a roasted chicken and salad. Be back tomorrow..... Oh yea congrads. Julia!!!
Toni48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 06:13 PM   #40  

KENG: I made the ww rolls. I have found some ww hamburger rolls and hot dog buns at Super (yucky) Wal Mart. They are Cobblestone Mill brand, in case you want to look for them!

Dinner is ravioli tonight..and salad and ww garlic rolls. Lunch was two scrambed eggs with cheese. I don't eat well when I am so busy.....

Later!
Old 01-11-2005, 09:43 PM   #41  
Bustin' Buddy

Hello friends!

I’m just getting around to the computer tonight. We went out for pizza. A pizza joint here has the WW crust and it is delicious!! So, that’s where I’ve been. When I got home, I had to do some schoolwork too.

Ok – now I’m going to give y’all TOO MUCH INFORMATION! I woke up this morning and the top part of my butt crack was burning! LOL! Come to find out the skin split!! What can cause this? Was my butt dry and then cracked like chapped lips?! So, I look for my gold bond powder – can’t find it. I find Gold Bond cream and rub it all in there and next thing you know….FIRE!!! woohoo! Then it would get ICE cold! My poor crack didn’t know what to do! So, when I got to school I had to take it off and wait to get some GB powder after school! So, now I’m clean, the crack is clean and I have some cool GB powder in there….how’s that for a good day and too much information!! Sorry to share that if it offended you but nothing else really happened to me today!! LOL!!!

Let me catch up on posts now that you all know about my poor crack!

GATOR: I’ll check out your website.

MONET: I’m sure your meal was delish being that there were no leftovers!! YUM! I’ll check out that pedometer at Wal-Mart too! Thanks for the info.!

JACK-K: WTG on the 1 legal day and the exercise!! I hate when I fix my lunch and then forget it at home! Is that pizza that is in the freezer legal? If so, let me know the name and where I can get it! I would love to have some frozen legal pizzas! There is a Bravo in New Orleans but I’ve never eaten there. We actually gave my dad & step-mom a gift certificate to that place for Christmas!

KENG: OH MY! What wonderful news! Hopefully you won’t be that sick this time. But, even if you are – consider yourself lucky! I would KILL to be that sick and having a baby! I’ve had 6 miscarriages and now we are going through the adoption process. So, hopefully soon we will have a little one too! I’ll be sending good thoughts your way in hopes that all is going well with the little one!!!

TECH: I don’t think I could handle that many girls all at once!! I have 13 in my class that drive me crazy every day! Also, little girls can be so mean and LOUD!! LOL! They gang up on each other – it’s pitiful! I’m glad it’s you and not me….I know your daughter will cherish all of those moments though. You are a great mom!

FILLISE: Beads – THOUSANDS!! I ride with over 120 gross of beads every year and I have to pack it all up! I count out the beads in sets of 12 and then staple paper strips on them. Then I put 12 doz. In a zip lock bag and seal it up!. The longer beads don’t fit 12 dozen in a bag so I put as much as I can. We keep them in zip locks because we have to load the float the day before we ride and if it rains and our stuff gets all wet – the beads won’t get wet and messed up. I put all of the bags in crawfish sacks. I usually get on the float with 22-24 sacks of beads and crap! It’s a lot of stuff. I’ll have to post a picture of what the float looks like before we ride. Last year I took a picture of the float next to us while we were waiting to roll. There was a lady just laying down on all of her stuff cause you don’t have room to move!! I’ll find that and post it soon!

BOB: Hope all is well with Kate! Pain meds don’t do much for me other than constipate me! HAH! Lortab, vicodin, etc. don’t even work. I have to take Demerol products! Then – those knock me out!

COUNTRY: Congrats Grandma!!! LOL! You don’t look old enough to be a grandma! Come back soon we miss you!

TEENSY: WTG on not licking the fingers!! You go girl! That is SO hard to do when you are baking. You are so sweet to go out there and care for the deer! Do you ever get to pet them?

TONI: You go get that checked out! You don’t want to mess around with blockages! Keep us posted on everything!

Well, I guess I will head to bed! I’ll see you tomorrow!

Missy
fruitloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:03 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 235/185/165

Height: 5'7"

Default Greetings again

Hi there. I'm back after a year and a half. I posted on the board in summer of '03. Had a jaunt with Atkins and am still the same dang weight as I was in summer '03.

I remember most of you all and it seems that a lot of you have lost a heck of a lot since I last visited.

I'm still pretty unsure about my eating thus far. I've been on SB again for a little more than a week, and I think maybe I've lost about a pound. But, 1 pound is so ambiguous. It could be water weight. So, until I see any loss, I will continue to be reluctant to trust myself with menu planning.

So far, I've been eating a cheese omelet with 2 eggs and 3 sausage links for breakfast. Fruit and salad with regular ranch dressing for lunch and either salad or turkey burgers with WW bread for dinner. My big indulgence is No Sugar Added Breyer's Rocky Road float with Diet root beer. It has 4g of sugar per serving. I know that's bad. But I've reached the end of that carton, so I shan't be buying anymore. Well, for awhile, anyway.

So, hello again, and I'm glad to be back.

Kelly
groovia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:50 PM   #43  

GROOVIA: Welcome back! I remember you! Its good to see you! This time, I bet you reach that goal, and feel great in the process! SB is so healthy! I like Atkins, but I can't lose on it. Something about my chemistry needs more carbs to fuel my thyroid.

FRUIT: That is a heck of a lot of beads you ride with!

TONI: I am sorry your cardio appt. was not all good. I hope and pray the procedure goes well, and they can clear up any blockage easily. Its great you are back on program. Eating healthy can only help!

If I missed replying to you, forgive me. My back is killing me, and I am exhausted. After dinner, the small group played instead of having a Bible study. One of the fellas brought a game called Apples to Apples. It was a blast! I did not want to stop playing, but he had to work at 6am, so they left! He left the game for us to play, so I need to find some people to get to come over and play. Its a riot! I think I may want to find a game of it for my own.

Good night all! Sweet dreams!

Last edited by Ellen; 01-12-2005 at 09:17 AM.
Old 01-12-2005, 08:32 AM   #44  

Good morning. I'm so excited, I lost 2 lbs. this week. Yippee!!! Hooray!! (Danceing wildly around the floor). Guess you can tell I'm pleased. Well I'm setting here having a cup of coffee. I can't eat because I'm going to have blood work today and so have to wait till thats over. Its our last nice day here in Missouri a cold front is moving in tonight. I'm really dreading bad weather.

groovia- Welcome back to SB and the board. Wishing you well... Its good to see you posting again.

Monet- It sounds like you had such a nice party. You're a sweetheart trying to feed all those guests with stuff they like. What a chore that is.

Fruitloupe- Oh my gosh a pizza place with ww crust. How lucky that is. I would be there often!!!

Julia- I'm so excited for you. And sure hope you don't have allot of morning sickness with this one..

Jack-K- Thats allot of steps. Even if you're disappointed I think its so great. You rock!!!

Teensy- Good for you passing on cookie dough. Wow and oatmeal is my favorite.... I might have to try the red x's. Its so nice of you to feed the deer. My dog barks and keeps them away from our property. I wish she wouldn't but she does. We saw three beautiful does on our way home from the doctors yesterday. And shame on them they were playing in the road...

Gatorgal- I would love to read the book on how the french woman stay slim. I listened to the report on it too. Thanks for writing about it.

CountryMom- Woopie its good to see you back and posting! Just where you ought to be! I missed ya...

Pancho- Hope your potluck went well and you had a blast....

Bob- I hope the doctor's app. went well for Kate. I'm saying a little prayer for her...

Well guess I'll get off here, I think I'm caught up.... Happy Day all....
Toni48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 08:50 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Happy WIW

Hope the scale is great to everyone today. I was up 3 pounds. But back on the straight and narrow and will see a difference next week.

Got in my mile & 1/4 on the TM last night and some floor exercises and some wt training. 2 days of the 3 day challenge. Now to post on the exercise board.

Toni, I hate to hear you might have a blockage. Can't they do an ultrasound on your legs. They did that when they thought I might have a clot. Maybe a blockage is different. Hoping everythign works out ok. WTG on being so good at Bob Evans. That is tough.Ben on the TM anymore? WTG on the 2 lbs. You deserve it. It is 70 here today and the high will be 40 tomorrow with a low of 10. Go figure.

Ken, that is so neat that Jess is excited about the baby. She will probably drive you nuts for 8 months though with questions. Keep a positive mid that you won't have MS and maybe you will be alright.

Missy, I'm about your crack. Ever heard of washing it daily???????You crack (no pun intended) me up! They pizza was legal. It was Amy's I found it at whole foods. There are about 10 different crusts. This was was ww cheese and pesto or tomatoe soemthing. The crust is great. It is too big for 1 person though. I also bought the Atkins pizzas. I think they are legal too and are perffect for one person. Some Groceries carry the Amy's but not many of the different crusts. I just can't find them at the store anymore. I have a plastic cup that was thrown from a float when we were there before and everything I use it I think of you. Now every time I wash my crack, I'm going to think o fyou

Teensy, WTG girl on the cookies. I'm proud of you. Di you chew gum. that always works for me. How sweet to take care of the deer.

Groovia, Welcome back. Funny how we all end up coming back. Hoping this is the time you will loose that wt for good.

Monet, what kind of game was it? Cards? Hope your back is better today. Mine has been bothering me but it may be some of the exercises I'm doing. Good excuse anyway.

BF; 2 eggs, 1/2 grapefruit, 1/2 C oj.
lunch: roast beef sandwich with cheese, pickle, grapes. veggies & dip if I needed.
Dinner: Bravos, Sure hope I can stay legal.

Got to run to a meeting: Be back later.
Solly is offline   Reply With Quote