Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #121  

Hi! Toni, hope Dh had a nice Bday. Solly, I'll have to tactfully point him in the right direction. He does a lot of exercise with his job, is one of those who can eat or drink whatever he wants, and stay at ahealthy weight. Tonight we are going to see Appalusa at the movies, I guess there is something playing bessides Beverly Hills Chihuahua, LOL.
Allergies are taking their toll on the family. Dd woke up with a cough, feeling lousy, and I felt achy and fluish, and had to take a clariton for the first time in a while. I usually avoid it, on account of my glaucoma. I'll take one if I need to sing or something. Off to fix lunch. Got my Curves workout in, though I really didn't feel like doing it. Next week I get my monthly progress report and measurements done, so, we'll see if I lost weight or inches. Take care, all.
Amie
Old 10-28-2008, 03:27 PM   #122  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi there, gang . . .

Another rainy and windy day -- but still holding pretty mild for this time of year. I'll be glad to see sunshine again, but just know it will be bringing colder temperatures with it when it does arrive.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:26 AM   #123  
Onward and Downward

Sun is starting to shine and temperature is definitely dropping . . .
Old 10-29-2008, 11:33 AM   #124  

Hey. Finally got my book. Looking forward to trying some of the recipes. It says bananas are forbidden, but I see recipes for banana bread, was their position updated? Thanks.
Amie
Old 10-29-2008, 08:55 PM   #125  

Hello all. Sorry I've been missing but it seems everyday I have to go out for some reason or another. Tomorrow I'm having lunch with a friend. All is fine here. Still having wonderful fall weather.

Amie- You can have green tipped bananas. So pick those greenies when grocery shopping.

Meowee- Hope you're having some good days.

Where are you Solly and Ladyfighter and crayphish?
Old 10-30-2008, 10:38 AM   #126  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies

Been a little busy here and did not have time to get on the board. Nothing really new with me. Been to the gym all week and sweating like a fat girl. I always see people dripping sweat and it is gross, now I am one of them. But at last I feel like I am working hard and it has really motivated me to keep OP. If I get there tonight (we have to take our doggie to the vet for shots) and I plan on going tomorrow right after work since we are not going out and staying home for trick or treat, I will have been 5 days this week. The scale hovers around a new set of numbers so I am hoping all this extra exercise will bring it down.

Don't know if anyone watches the Biggest Loser or not, but I am hooked on it. Very interesting and entertaining to say the least.

Jazz, don't you hate guys that can eat anything. Plus they lose so much faster than us. Hope your allergies clear up. I have some funk in my chest. Don't know what that is. I eat bananas b/c I take 3 diuretics a day and I tend to be low on potasssium.

Toni, have a nice lunch with your friend.

Meowee, glad the sun is shinning, It is rather brisk here also.

Got to run log in my food. Have a great day
Old 10-30-2008, 10:35 PM   #127  

Solly- Wow you're doing wonderful with the exercise. I think that is so cool. Keep on rolling.... I love the Biggest Loser and don't miss an episode. On Oprah today they had Jillian and Bob and some of the biggest loser people. It was a good show.

Nothing much happening here. Had a nice lunch with my friend. Then we did a little shopping at the Dollar Store. This is my DH's Friday at work so the week end begins at about 11. Grocery shopping tomorrow.

Have a good night.
Old 10-31-2008, 03:51 PM   #128  
Onward and Downward

Happy Spooky Day . . .
Old 11-01-2008, 10:30 AM   #129  
Onward and Downward

Time to make a move to a new chat thread, Sweetie-Pies . . . http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...78#post2434178 . . . hope to see you over there.
Closed Thread