Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Old 03-10-2006, 01:14 PM   #1  

Default Everyone Weigh In 03/10/06

Everyone is welcome to join this general 3FC weigh in thread. Simply jump in whenever you official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, everyone!

Me: 197.5, down 2 pounds from last week. So yeah, I'm thinking that last week's pound gain was just one of those annoying fluctuations I have to get used to since I've gotten to a lower weight. On a plus side, I have to buy new pants for work! When it first became apparent to me that I was having some success with my weight loss efforts, I bought a pair of work pants that were labeled size 12/14 Large (these are White Stag, from walmart, the type of pants that have an elastic waist and are made of some sort of synthetic fabric). I tried them on Wednesday, and ended up wearing them to work! I was floored, when I bought them I didn't really believe that they would ever fit. And now I have to go buy four more pairs!

Enough rambling. It's been a good week.

Last edited by Tealeaf; 03-10-2006 at 01:28 PM.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 02:01 PM   #2  
Breakfast Fiend

S/C/G: 164/154/140

Congrats on the pants, annie! Before you know it, they'll be too big :-D

Today I weighed in at 140.5, a 3 pound loss from last week. Three weeks of three pounds will have me spoiled, I'm sure.

I'm starting to get the "are you losing weight?" questions from my friends and co-workers, which is awesome!

I traveled with a high-school youth-group this past weekend, and apparently the teenage guys (whom I had just met) were talking to each other about how hot I was. Forbidden fruit syndrome, I think, but I was still flattered.

My friend (who is also losing weight) and I are going shopping on Sunday for something to wear to our New York spring break!

My goal is to be 138 next Sunday, when I leave for NYC! First time under 140 in 6 years...

I'm also thinking about buying my summer swimsuit on Sunday. :-D I didn't wear a swimsuit at all last year because of my weight, and I REFUSE to let a summer go by without swimming again!
ashliebelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 02:09 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

well, i am down a pound from last friday's weigh in. this morning said 178. i'm not going to claim the two pound that my signature boast because it didn't say 177.4 when i got on the scale this morning. (i had french fries yesteday so i'm probably retaining some water due to the salt on the fries and ketchup!!) so hopefully next friday it will say down 2 pounds.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 02:50 PM   #4  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi all, my weigh in isn't till Monday, but I wanted to express my CONGRATULATIONS to all of you on your losses. KEEP IT UP. Each of your posts inspire me to keep at it. Thanks.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 03:29 PM   #5  
Brit Chick

Height: 5' 5"

Down a pound to 190 - soon I'll be half way there!
penpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 03:31 PM   #6  

I lost 2 pounds exactly today (which was the goal for the week) and I feel great. Now I am 4 oz away from losing 20 pounds and 1.4 pounds away from being at 10% body weight lost! My goal for this week is at least the 1.4, but hopefully 2 pounds again. In about 7 pounds, I will be the lowest I have been since the last time I did WW about 7 years ago. My mind keeps telling me I will never be able to keep it up, but my heart knows that I can and WILL! Whooooooo hoooooooo!!!!! Thanks for all the support!
Infrogwetrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 04:21 PM   #7  
A Slightly Cracked Egg

S/C/G: 211.4/211.4/130

Height: 5'4"

I stayed the same, 195. Hoping to see a loss next week again.
FL_Chickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 04:25 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 160/122/120

I weighed myself today and I am down to 132.5 lbs. I am 2.5 lbs. away from the weight I was before I started college! That was almost 6 years ago. I've fluctuated like crazy, but I've never been this close to getting back to the weight I was when I was 18.

Today, I also finally got around to measuring my body fat percentage. I was always too afraid or just kept putting it off. I am at 25.8%, which I'm happy to say is in the "acceptable" range, not "healthy" though. I was looking at the charts and I really feel badly for the men; they're not allowed to have very much fat on them at all. I understand it would be lower since they don't have breasts and all that, but man it's rough for them.

Anyways, Congratulations to you all. You really help keep me motivated.
Goodbye Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 04:38 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 210/210/135

Height: 5'9

I weighed in at 164, a pound down from last week. I'm two pounds past the lowest weight I ever remember myself being and that was six years ago. Woohoo!
Katie Bug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 09:44 AM   #10  
Getting healthy for her!

S/C/G: 320/274/150

Talking

I am down 2 pounds today. This is for two weeks so its not the best loss but its a loss still the same so I'm happy. I didn't exercise as much as I should have and I ate out too many times. I will just work harder this week.
The big news is that I am UNDER 300!! Woo Hoo! Hopefully I will sail right through the 200's!
healthy_wanna_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 10:09 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 200/175/120

Congrats Chickies! You are all doing fantastic. I switched my weigh in day to Monday that way I can trick myself into not seeing the weekend as "free days."
BeatlesFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 11:03 AM   #12  
On my way!

I am down to 134 this week, that's a 4 lb. loss
Smoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 11:07 AM   #13  
Play that funky music!

S/C/G: 290ish/266/250

Height: 5'4"

Wow! Look at all the fantastic work you're all doing!

Ashliebelle - good job and definitely get back to swimming, it's a great exercise!

HealthyWannaB - Way to go on losing that number 3! That's fantastic!

As for me, my weigh in isn't until Wednesday, but I'm on vacation next week and besides I am sooooo excited! I was looking for 265 by next Weds but I'm already at 264 as of this morning! My doctor had set a goal for me to lose 10 pounds by my next visit (275 - 265) and my appt isn't until the end of April, so I could completely blow that goal away with 6 weeks to go...

Have a great weekend and week everyone, I'll catch up with you next weekend!

-Lala
dalai_lala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 11:08 AM   #14  

I am down 2.5 pounds this week, only 1.5 pounds to reach my mini goal next weekend!
Congrats to everyone on their weight loss this week!
CanadianSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 11:13 AM   #15  
Sweet Success

I gain 1 lb yesterday. I posted this in the support area yesterday because I was flat out winey about it. Oh well. Better luck next week.

Congrat's to all the chickys that has done well this week!
FeistyRoo is offline   Reply With Quote