Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 11:51 AM   #16  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

I can just imagine how you are feeling!! It must be great. I am just going to keep on track to achieve the NSVs that you have!!!!!
Old 09-29-2005, 12:20 PM   #17  
Disney here I come!!!

wow! You were exactly where I am at this very moment in time. I am doing the same exact thing as far as eating goes as you chose to do. I can not WAIT to do all those very things you are able to do right now! Want to know the craziest thing I want? To tuck my shirt in?!?! Thats what I want more than anything..well of course besides fitting in the rides at disney!

How did you do through the major holidays? what were your choices? How about exercise?? Did you mix it up a bit or find a favorite? I am so very proud of you!!!!!!! woohoooo way to go girl!!! oh..btw nice to meet you hehehehehe
Old 09-29-2005, 02:36 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 268(2003) 186/182/146

Height: 5'5"

Congrats!!!! I'd love to see some pics too!!!
Old 09-29-2005, 03:33 PM   #19  
ButDoesntWannaLookLikeOne

S/C/G: 230/218/170

Height: 5'4"

{{{{Kate checks her watch, taps her fingers on the coffee table, and grumbles to herself as she waits for the pictures...}}}}

LOL...was that a bit more "subtle" chick-in-the-hat? You are too funny!
Old 09-29-2005, 04:03 PM   #20  

Height: 5'9

Thank you guys!! I just went out today and bought four pairs of cordouroys (I LOVE cords) in a size 8!! I got size 6's buttoned, but they were a little too snug.

Well, I don't think that I will ever be able to tuck my shirt in! Still have that "waterbed" belly that sticks out a little bit. Hopefully the skin will go back to normal in time though.

Being that I started in January, the only really "major" holiday I dealt with was Easter. I really didn't have that hard of a time controlling myself. The day before I made sure I ate light and that day, I just ate until I was satisfied...not overly stuffed. And yes, I did let myself eat some chocolate!! The same with any holiday though...don't over stuff yourself, be concious of what your eating, really ENJOY what your eating, and don't over-do it!
I mixed the exercise up. Started with strictly aerobics DVD's. Then did the DVD's plus walked, then worked up to walking/jogging. Now, I'm mainly just walking/jogging. When it gets cold out, I'll probably mix it up again between the DVD's and walking. Right now I really haven't regularly exercised in about 3 weeks. I'm getting married in 2 weeks and there is just too much to do, I've been sick with a cold, and now I'm just plain exhausted. Funny thing is, though I haven't really been exercising, I've still lost like 7 pounds in the past 3 weeks! LOL
What I mainly wanted to do was to be able to wear whatever I wanted and not be limited to only what I could fit into and what was available in my size. I wanted to be sexy!!! Now I am! LOL
Old 09-29-2005, 05:10 PM   #21  
slow and steady

S/C/G: 185/see signature/135

Height: 5'4"

Congrats!!!! That's amazing!! I'm with everyone else, I want some pictures!
Old 09-29-2005, 05:21 PM   #22  

Yep, must see pictures!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so darn proud of you. You've worked hard, been consistant and determined, and it has all paid off in such a life altering way. You truly are an inspiration, and now you're sharing with the world that yes, this really can be done. Thank you for giving so many others hope that they can do it too. Way to go!!

Beverly
Closed Thread