Success Stories! Share your success stories! Let's work together to make this the busiest forum of all!

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2005, 08:26 AM   #1  

Red face 110lbs lost

hey everyone

im new here. ive lost 110 lbs over a period of a year and a half. i just thought its time for me to reach out to others who needs support after staying quiet and simply lurking around in forums all this time

um... i guess my only secret is eating less and exercising more. way more. feel free to go to my website to see the "before" and "after" pics. as you can see, im not quite there yet but... its just a matter of time before i reach my ultimate goal

ive been told that i should just maintain but... im not ready to actually do so.

okay thanks for reading ^_^
Old 09-01-2005, 08:57 AM   #2  

Wow! Amazing transformation. Congratulations on your success. Thanks for sharing your website. I'm about 20 to 25 pounds from my goal and am currently in maintenance mode until after my fall vacations. But it has been a good "experiment" to learn what it will take to maintain my weightloss.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:37 AM   #3  

Default Wow Wow Wow

WOW, that's all I can say!

Definitely a truely amazing transformation. Your beautiful features have come out on your face. You look great!!!

Congratulations and please stay healthy.

Old 09-01-2005, 11:10 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

You have done an amazing job. WOWOEEEEEEEEEEEE GURL !!!!!!!!!!
Awsome, simply fabo'

YOU ARE SO PRETTY !!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS
Old 09-01-2005, 11:29 AM   #5  
I like jewelry.

Height: 5'7"

Wow! Amazing. Good for you.

I checked out your website, and it's nice.

About the food obsession thing, I think it happens to every woman at some point in her life. If you're still in college, I bet there is someone you could talk to about food. At least you realize that you shouldn't be worrying... That's the first step to avoiding it.

I had a friend who is your height and goal weight, and she's way skinny. I know outside the U.S., people tend to be a lot thinner. But don't stress yourself out about being a perfect size, 'k?

Great to hear your story.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:26 PM   #6  

Height: 5'9

You are absolutely STUNNING!!! Congrats on your weightloss!!!
I also think that you don't need to lose anymore weight...you're gorgeous!!
Old 09-01-2005, 02:28 PM   #7  

Hey, awesome job!! I just have to say how stunningly beautiful I think you are! I hope you're feeling just as beautiful as well. Thanks for sharing the pics, they're such an amazing inspiration!

Beverly
Old 09-01-2005, 03:27 PM   #8  

I'm in awe! When I think what it's taken to lose my comparably little weight, I have to express my admiration for your hard work.
Old 09-01-2005, 04:38 PM   #9  
geeky pagan chick

S/C/G: 265/136/150

Congrats, you're beautiful. I envy your cheek bones

I think it's good that you can at least recognize that you're getting obsessive about food. I wish you good luck on that front, and on maintaining your weight loss.
Old 09-01-2005, 10:31 PM   #10  
Getting back on track

Height: 5' 9"

Debbie - that is just amazing!!!! You are just so pretty now!

Okay, eating less and moving more. That's what I keep hearing on these boards, so it must be true! Could you give us an example of a day for you? I would really appreciate it!

Lesley
Old 09-02-2005, 03:32 AM   #11  
Haley

Amazing job! Congratulations to you, as everyone else has said it, you really are beautiful. Keep up this good work!! You're an inspiration!!!
Old 09-02-2005, 11:07 AM   #12  
LOSING TO LIVE LONGER!

WOWZA!

You have done a great job and should be so proud of yourself. Best to you and I hope you do as well maintaining as you did losing. Keep up whatever you're doing and knock um dead! You look maaaahvelous darling!!

Kim
Old 09-02-2005, 11:31 AM   #13  

Congratulations, you have gone a long way. The colored contacts were a great idea, they make you looke sort of mysterious. And I hope you know that you are smooooookin'
Believe me, many people are in the same boat as you, but unfortunately not everyone comes out of it looking the way you do. Thanks for sharing your story and I hope that this "new you" can make you truly happy.
Old 09-02-2005, 11:41 AM   #14  

Talking thanks everyone !

thanks everyone for your support and comments i really really appreciate em !

an example of a typical day for me... i start my morning with a glass of blended fruit (its made up of different fruits blended together and adding organic wheatgrass powder) and a big bowl of pineapples. what can i say. im a sucker for pineapples :salivates: and then for lunch i have a bowl of steamed plain veggies. i especially love broccoli, spinach, and okra. sometimes i have rye crispbreads with grounded flax seeds, or plain boiled chickpeas with alfalfa sprouts. and then i do my daily running for an hour. for dinner, i have a small plain nonfat yogurt with a small helping of raisins. after dinner, i sometimes go for a powerwalk alone or i bike for 30 mins. throughout the day, i try to stay active by playing tennis, or playin table tennis, or walking my dog, or swim, or go inline skating. anything to stay on my feet. i am, afterall, obsessed.

ive been eating and exercising this way for more than a year and a half. i created this strict regime for i enjoy the discipline. i know im eating too little but i found that eating this way helps my digestion and my immune system is now much stronger than before. i became a vegetarian 3 months ago and thats helped me a lot too. i know... im weird like that lol.

once again, thanks everyone. TBJ, thank you for your kind words too. i just wanna for once in my life know what it feels like to weigh 110lbs at 5'5'' and to stand next to the women in my family and feel... "normal"

PS: LOL kimmi. good thing i dont have the baaahston accent
Old 09-02-2005, 01:51 PM   #15  
dude! sweet!!

S/C/G: 237/237/125

Height: 5' 3"

Hey, I'm new here and I this is my first post. I checked out your website as well and you look great!

Just wanted to put in my 2 cents. I am 5'3" and as a teenager I looked my best at 120. I honestly don't think that you HAVE to get down to 110. You look so good right now. I'd be afraid that I would look like a waif at 110.

You've done an awesome job. I can't wait to share my success story as well.
Closed Thread