South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 04:32 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

Default What's my problem????!!!

It's about to be my TOM, I did awesome last week, was down to 143 and then BAM! Last weekend it was all about drinking and eating bad foods... and this week hasn't been much better! Had pizza Sunday, Mexican Food yesterday, and peanut butters with white flower crackers and 6 cookies today! Holy cow? Somebody stop me because I'm an EATING MACHINE!

But seriously, I'm so scared that I'm going to gain back all the weight that I lost... just need to breathe and slow down, and maybe get back on Phase 1? I have those last 10 pounds I want to lose... I think I do... part of the deal may be that a friend was asking me why I wanted to lose 10 more pounds when I'm wearing 8s with a few 6s thrown in? And it's because there's still plenty of fat on my belly and a few other trouble areas. Maybe I'm crazy becuase I feel crazy today? Yep must def be TOM.

Hope everyone has a great day! Thanks for reading me rant. My mom and I are going walking tonight so that should def help!
Old 05-23-2006, 05:02 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 182/178/140

Good afternoon! I'm doing a late post today. Had to take DS to doctor for yearly physical and checkup. He's great! A healthy 3yo.
Got on the scale this am and I lost another pound. That makes 1 pound every 3 days. I"ll take it. I hope I can keep it up. I was hoping for more in phase 1... I hope when I switch to p2 it doesn't get much slower.
Going grocery shopping this evening. I've gotta find more variety to eat for the remainder of p1.

See you all in the morning!
Old 05-23-2006, 07:27 PM   #18  

I figured out one way to force myself to exercise! I bought my 3 yr old a bike, now she forces me to take her on bike rides. We live pretty close to a school with great playground equipment so she forces me to take her there whenever we have any free time. We bought the bike on Saturday and have been to the park5 times already! We couldn't go today because we are supposed to get a pretty wicked storm-and man was she mad at me!!
If anybody can make me do something I guess it would be her!!
Closed Thread