South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 12:27 PM   #16  
South Beach Life Style

Kyemom~ I thought you left us.. You were not in the best mood the last time I saw you post.. Glad to see you are still here, and hoping for the best.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:35 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 180/177/145

OH Kyemon how awful. I had it once many years ago and it is a terrible thing. Hope you are feeling better.

Ms Crockett...do you any Ocheltree's or Browning's? They would be my relatives.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:35 PM   #18  
South Beach Life Style

yep know a lot of Brownings
Old 05-15-2006, 12:59 PM   #19  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Afternoon all, I am once again needing to get back on the wagon...Start tracking my food and getting back into my routine. My schedule has been hectic lately and today is no exception. I am working the at home job today...need to take a break though and clean house...landlady is expected over here at 2. Then back to work. Gotta get my wk4d1 training run in and hopeing to get some strength training in during that awesome looking greys anatomy season finale.

kelly - happy belated mothers day, good morning, and have a great day.

lottie - You should go get your tooth fixed silly! Sorry to hear about your brain fog, and congrats on your loss.

soon - have fun at your new job.

cattyanna - I love the infomercials for core secrets, never used it though. I do work out quite a bit on a ball though and it can be as tough as you wanna make it.

ruth - Have a great day gardening

debbie - I can tell you need that trip hun, it should be a blast.

mscrockett - I LOOOOVVVEEEE grays....it was so good. (It always is) I do not know what I am going to do when it is over though

cottage - sounds like you have a relaxing day today and had a great mothers day. I am sure you will get rid of those 2 lbs no problem.

smokepole - hey 3 lbs is still 3 lbs right, sometimes we just have to take success when we can get it (even if it is a little bit at a time)

anna - a fellow greys lackie eh? I know Izzy is soooo psycho. Gotta stay tuned for tonight. How exciting meeting your DBF's family...mine is a beast but I hope yours are much better.

kiko - awesome job on not cheating.

barb - Sounds like you are amazing at planning healthy ahead of time, I need some work on that. great job on the exercise as well.

kyemom - omg are you ok now? I hope you are feeling better, knew there was a reason I don't eat clams lol.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:23 PM   #20  
beachbum

Good Afternoon Ladies

Had a wonderful Mothers Day, went out with my friends after church,and than Leo & I had a relaxing day. The only think I ate to much.Made German Pork with Saurbratten Gravy.YUMMMMY!! for dessert 1 sl S/F pound cake with applesauce on top.

This is not going to be a good week for me,as you never guess what happened to me this morning. While rushing around to get out to our last two treatment.I accidently or abentminded[the later] left a boiling pot of water on the stove with my Hard Boiled Egg in it. Did I think about this?????? NO, not until Leo was in the treatment room and than I pantic thinking my house was burning down. Well trying to get back home, we hit all kinds of traffic,and I was imagining all kinds of fire apparatses in from of my home. YIKES!!! What a awake nightmare I was having. Got home the pot still intate & boiling away. No damage anywhere. Leo told me never to start cooking anything before we leave home.

Another rude awaking was I went on the scale and I'm up 3 more pounds and that a total of 7 since last Sat.Going on a STRICT PHASE 1 this week,no bread/grains or fruit for me.No sir!! I have to get my weight gaining under control. Or I'll be heavier that Leo.

Oh!! What happened to everyones tickers?????????

Hugs BB
Old 05-15-2006, 02:54 PM   #21  
Kyemom

I am feeling much better, thanks for asking!! 2 days of **** though!!! I felt so guilty because my Dad was in town for the weekend, and I was definately not any fun...but he totally understood how yucky I felt. I am still being really careful about what I eat, as my tummy still is a bit upset, and the muscles in my stomach feel like I have been doing crunches for 5 days straight!!! (and we all know that aint so!!)
Old 05-15-2006, 03:08 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 178/145/143

Height: 5ft 6

Afternoon ya'll,

Feel like there's something wrong with my digestive tract. Haven't really been hungry since Friday because of this pain in my stomach (have still eaten like once a day which is the opposite of what I'm supposed to be doing) but food is so unappetizing... I feel so full right now even though all I've eaten is a light lunch so it's like food is just sitting in my body and not really going anywhere... not that I've revved up everyone's appetites for lunch/dinner!....

Hope everyone has a great day and that my body gets back on track... haven't exercised since Friday!
Old 05-15-2006, 03:22 PM   #23  
unabashed

S/C/G: 344/321/220

Height: 5'5

well all. I have a dentist appt on wed. So I will just keep sleping and popping neurontins until then! It feels ok right now with the meds...

other than that I think I'll spend my day sleeping,t his sstuff makes you really tired... *yawn*

nite nite
Old 05-15-2006, 03:23 PM   #24  
South Beach Life Style

I have some Canned Bear Meat , and want to make a stew with it, and I was surfing for nutritional value and found the most helpful site.. hope this helps you as well

http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts-B00001-01c21Fd.html
Old 05-15-2006, 03:31 PM   #25  

MsCrockett -

What a cool website...thanks for posting
Old 05-15-2006, 03:52 PM   #26  
Kyemom

Canned bear meat??? Where on earth did you get that?
Old 05-15-2006, 04:08 PM   #27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottie63
well all. I have a dentist appt on wed. So I will just keep sleping and popping neurontins until then! It feels ok right now with the meds...
Lottie - I'm glad you have a dentist appointment this week. Hang in there!!
Old 05-15-2006, 04:39 PM   #28  
South Beach Life Style

kyemom~ I hunt and killed a black bear with my bow , and the only way I will eat it , is to can it.. I try to kill one every year.. We love it (canned that is) It tastes just like fresh beef that way.. yep I am a Bow Huntress....LOL......

anna ~ you are welcome,, I have been hanging out there ever since I found it today.....L
Old 05-15-2006, 05:05 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 180/177/145

Yo Ms. Crockett...Is Davey your relative????? Now I know you live in the hill of West Virginia! No additives or preservative I'll bet!!

Beach Bum: I did that once, only I didn't remember it. My daughter came home to find exploded egg all over the kitchen, ceiling, curtains. She cleaned it up before I got home so I never saw the mess. I don't cook if I'm going anywhere No More!!!

Lottie, hang in there girl. Glad the meds help.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:24 PM   #30  
South Beach Life Style

Smokepole~ That is how I got my nickname CROCKETT ,, because I hunt,, lol...been stuck with that name for a lonnnnggg time.. heck it is on my license plate........................... too funny.
Closed Thread