South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 01:18 PM   #31  

Demeter OK ALL YOU CHICKS!!!! Rrrrrrrroooooollllllllll over
Awarding another Beach Badge :
And here's yer towel...!
Have you visited the FAQ section and the Emergency Handbook for Phase1..
Lots of great info for ya...

If you really want to have alcohol, Wine is allowed on South Beach..If not try a SF cola and rum... Keep a cold glass of water or a Club soda and a twist of lemon with it and alternate..

Good LucK!!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 01:47 PM   #32  
Kyemom

Welcome to the beach!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 01:53 PM   #33  

Welcome to the Beach! I don't think wine is allowed until phase 2, if I remember correctly.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:53 PM   #34  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Afternoon, ladies! I've been pretty busy at work today but it looks like it's a lively group again!

I hate my scale.

I did have 2 people comment on me losing weight, today, though. I haven't lost any weight, I just must be transforming. I still would like the scale to tell me something because I don't notice it. I see myself every day. I still feel like a moo cow because my clothes are still snug, so I don't see how people can tell that I've been working on it. YARRGGHHH. OK I'm done.

Day 6 no smokies and still hangin in there. I'm going to a bar tonight, though, so we'll see how my will power is when I'm around it. Maybe I'll be like PEEE-UUUUU and think it stinks, rather than smelling like heaven.

Well, back to work. Talk to you all later. Hope everyone's doing fine!

Lisa
Old 01-06-2006, 02:07 PM   #35  

Demeter, yes Barb is correct
Old 01-06-2006, 02:24 PM   #36  
South Beach Goddess

S/C/G: 191/158/145

Wink

Yeah, I know - alkie is off limits for now but do I know I can go to the bar & just drink diet cola or water or should I stay home? That's the big decision of my day!
Old 01-06-2006, 02:50 PM   #37  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Welcome, Demeter, Earth Goddess. Could you do something about getting me Spring a bit early this year?
Soda with a slice of lime LOOKS like a real drink and you may be able to fool yourself.

Weezle, be strong tonight! Just think of how much better you will feel with clean lungs. Your body is obviously showing your loss to some people so ignore the scale.

I've still not hit the basement! Candace is here cleaning for me (she was away for a while) which will free me up tomorrow morning. The Girls adore her so I have them in the diningroom while she works at the back of the house. It's hard to clean with Lucy grabbing your cleaning supplies!
Old 01-06-2006, 03:00 PM   #38  
South Beach Goddess

S/C/G: 191/158/145

I a workin' on it Ruthxxx! I don't mean to brag but it's actually been in the 40's and 50's here all week! I think the lime will be a perfect touch!
Weezle - I totally applaud you on the not smoking!! I just quit on Nov. 1st & realized that the hardest part was actually deciding to quit - the rest seems like a breeze! Now me & you can get into shape WAY more easily than we ever could have smoking! Oh yeah - and the scale lies! You've gotta measure yourself!
P.S. Thanks for all the WELCOMES!
Old 01-06-2006, 03:22 PM   #39  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

Afternoon chickies,
Wine being off the list for phase one would be a nightmare if I was going to the bar with friends. I really send you all my best to have the willpower to pass on it. I know it is a cliche mantre but 'nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.' Well today I had to go to lunch with my MIL whose main goal in life is to feed people. I went to chilis and had a grilled chicken ceasar salad with water and a cup of chili. I know I did not use my carbwell ceasar dressing and the salad probably had more than 2 tbs of dressing on it, but I am pretty proud I did not get chips and salsa coupled with the fajitas. Just weighed myself and I gain a few lbs back due to some slip ups on the plan over the last couple of days. I really must get serious about it from today on.
I have to shoot a couple of things for the paper today including a basketball game at the local high school. I know this may sound weird but it does wonders for my motivation just stepping foot into a high school. I am only 24 but I remember what it was like to have great matabolism back then. I know there is no way I will look like that again - but I can try right j/k. The real test will be staying away from all that super cheap concession food that is so bad for you!

Have a great OP day!
Old 01-06-2006, 03:51 PM   #40  
Yummy Mummy in the Making

Danielle! Your signature is so pretty! Good luck as you start out on the beach, and I'm sure you'll find lots of great support from everyone here.

TGIF everyone! I am such a zombie today! I have been burning the candle at both ends with my schoolwork and tying up loose ends on the law school apps . Getting all the paperwork filled out and sent in is an exercise in frustration. Ugh. It leaves me feeling completely exhausted. Schatzi, maybe I should have a bit of cawfie , huh? My MP3 player is also MIA, which is bumming me out. It literally vanished into thin air!

Well at least it's my wedding anniversary this weekend so DH and I can go out and celebrate. We're going to this restaurant called Dish where you build your dinner from a bar of raw ingredients. Lots of fun. At least I hve lost enough weight to fit into the cute little dress I wore to our rehearsal dinner last January! I am so happy that the weekend is here!
Old 01-06-2006, 04:00 PM   #41  
Kyemom

Awe...that is so special!! I hope he realizes that it is the same dress!! Have a wonderful anniversary!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 04:08 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

, Danielle!
Old 01-06-2006, 05:36 PM   #43  
GARDENING ADDICT

Weezle~~Stay away from the smokes, girl!! I am so proud of you for quiting~don't cave in now!!!!
Old 01-06-2006, 07:21 PM   #44  

How do you get the pictures under your names? I've looked just about everywhere, but cannot seem to find it.

Thanks for the help.
Old 01-06-2006, 07:41 PM   #45  

Syn, see the User CP button on the top left side? Go there
and
click on Edit Avatar
Use the drop down menu to view categories of 3FC avatars
Select one and then go to the bottom and hit save changes.

If you want a custom avatar, do a google on "Avatars", find one you like that fits the size limits of the 3Fc requirement...and save it to your computer (remember where you save it darlin). Then go back to your User CP
Select the Custom Avatar button
Browse your computer and select the avatar
Save yer changes!!
Closed Thread