South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 12:24 PM   #16  
beachbum

Hi Chicks

On the go again, Had to go out yesterday and than again this morning. Had not time to post. Hope everyone is happy & healthy,going to get my Christmas decorations up this weekend. So I'm off with the duster and vacumn.

Have agreat day Hugs BB
Old 12-08-2005, 02:18 PM   #17  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Just popping in to say I get my cast off tomorrow, then can commnicate easier.

Now for sticking with program and losing some weight. My blood sugar is on the rise and I am thirsty all the time, peeing all the time which means my kidneys are processing too much sugar, which also means full blown diabetes II if I don't get a handle on this ight away.

I can't believe how cold you all are.

Glad your girls threw up the chocolate Ruth.
Old 12-08-2005, 02:30 PM   #18  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Afternoon chicks!

I've been about 15 minutes late for everything today. So I'm not very on plan with getting the bulk of my calories in by 2 pm. I'm running about 450 calories behind schedule. But I'm OP so that is good. I had an excellent workout last night. So I'm feeling good about that. No TOM yet so I'm still bloated up.

Got to run - have a great day chicks!
Old 12-08-2005, 04:35 PM   #19  
Who needs sleep?

Well, I just couldn't do it - I'm still so tired, and I knew DS would be keeping me busy all afternoon, so...I napped almost the whole time DS was at daycare this morning. I'm still tired , though - even after another 3 hours of sleep. Maybe because that still only totals 6 hours of sleep ? His daycare lady said he didn't go back to sleep (he was pretty groggy this morning from getting up earlier than usual), so hopefully he will soon be ready for a nice, long nap!

DS did terrifically well with his yakisoba last night. Maybe one day he will eat stirfries w/o noodles, or even plain steamed vegs!
Closed Thread