South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 10:43 AM   #16  
gotta lose it!

Good morning all! I avoided Halloween all together because I was working. DBF passed out candy & we have some left over...so he took that to work today!
Well I must go exercise...I gotta shrink this behind!!
Old 11-01-2005, 10:45 AM   #17  
Will work for yarn!

I have a bunch of candy, and nibbled on some last night.

My goal for today is to go through the candy with the boys and keep only a few pieces (hopefully things that I don't like) and toss the rest. My 6 year old is used to this routine... It'll be interesting to see what my 3 year old does.

Today is a fresh, new day. I won't let myself be tempted by the candy. I have a lot of running around to do this afternoon, so the candy at home won't even be an issue.

Alrighty, I need to get my monsters in the tub. I was lazy last night and let them go to bed with their hair colored because I just didn't want to deal with it...
Old 11-01-2005, 10:49 AM   #18  
beachbum

Hi Chicks

We Had 3 kids, and I'm left with a 24 pack bag of dorritoes. Just going to put them away and use them to bread(crumbs) Mexican Casseroles. Didn't buy any candy.

Nothing new, I finally feeling better and you know house work never stops whether your sick or not. So I'm off to get that done. Will post later

Hugs BB
Old 11-01-2005, 12:54 PM   #19  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schatzi
cuz " I hear voices"... no matter how far or deep I bury crap food.. it calls out to me...."Oh Schatzi, come eat meeeeee."..or a seemingly random point of fact will interupt my thought process... "Yes, Sue, We need to get the testing done for (there're ringdings in the closet) the program enhancement.. " SEE! Insidious demon thoughts!
Schatzi, it's so good to have you back! You totally cracked me up, because I hear those voices too, hon. I used to do Weigh Down and she had this part of the video where she would talk about this..."Then the pan of brownies would call my name and I would say 'YES, pan of brownies!!!' and then the number three special at the burger joint would call my name...Gweeennnnnnnn and I would say, 'YES, number 3 special!!!'" ROFLMAO...it wouldn't be so funny if it weren't so darn true! I say, drop the whole load off at an old age home...they'll be thrilled to have it and you'll be thrilled to get rid of it!

Pearshape, YAY for rats!!! I love them so much, but most people I know don't feel the same. I think their tails are so sweet and I love having one up on my shoulder. Enjoy your new furbabies!

I really, really wish I could write back to everyone...but I just don't have the time anymore. I've been avoiding the daily for that reason, but Ruth's response to Bunna reminded me that I don't *have* to respond to everyone. So I'll try to respond to different people each day, okay? Know that I love you all!

Me:
We hit the jackpot last night! At one point I gave DH a high five and said, "We SO made up for the sunflower seeds!" Last year we passed out sunflower seeds, which didn't go over as well as I'd hoped. There was some serious muttering and DH was afraid we'd get egged AND teepeed!

This year we gave out Halloween themed mini bags of microwave popcorn along with toys from Oriental Trading Company. They were very well received by most of our trick-or-treaters, who yelled things like, "Look mom, we got POPCORN!!!" Only one set of older kids seemed disgruntled. Sorry, kiddos! We actually ran out, even though I bought 80...but I had some Kashi granola bars I keep around for DH, so we gave them some of those but still had some left over. Think we had about 85 or 90 kids. A good amount but not too many.

We had a great dinner followed by a pumpkin cheesecake with a nut crust that I made. It turned out pretty well! The crust needs some more splenda and seasonings, but otherwise, it was great! I'll post the converted recipes in the forum soon.

I don't have choir tonight, so I may go to an OA meeting. I've been in the SF ice cream lately and it's not a good thing. DH and I will also try to go to an All Saints mass. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 11-01-2005, 01:39 PM   #20  

It's kitty daycare here!!!!

It’s a GIRL!!!!!

DS and DD are the proud new parents of a lovely medium haired, golden eyed, calico tabby, ten week old kitten!!!!
Her name is Rainbow in keeping with their cousin’s calico named Rambo.DD thought Rainbow was more suitable for a girl.giggle.

Parents a kitty seem to be doing well.

Clyde is also doing fine. We are making sure he is still king of the household. We haven’t had a baby kitty around in almost 17 years.

By the way~ this was all DH’s idea but I did have Rainbow in a box and in the van and at the vet within a 1/2 hour of him suggesting it.

Weeheeee!!!
Old 11-01-2005, 02:29 PM   #21  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

off to the restaurant to see what damage i can do.

will check in later while babysitting dgd's. i told the 1 yo no pooping since i am one handed fortunately her sissy is 9 yo and helps with that.

have a good one.
Old 11-01-2005, 03:13 PM   #22  
beachbum

I"M BAAAAAAAAACK

Got a 1/2 of my house work done the 1/2 I will do tomorrow.

Quick we have to help Ruth Got out of the quicksand,before her knee operation This is the only thing I can find for you to hang on to. Sorry that you fell off the wagon.

Holly=Congrats on your furbaby Kittycat.I'm sure the kids will love & take care of her. Have fun,Glad you head cold is better.

Pearshape= Congrats on your 2 lbs weightloss.

Schatzi=46 kids for Halloween wow I had 3.We live the remote part of town.Yes, I love the way your write your post also.Do your ever miss New Jersey,sometime I miss New York,but than I visit ever other month.

Have to go. Will post tomorrow. Hugs BB
Old 11-01-2005, 06:01 PM   #23  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

evening chickies

A quick drive-by before I hit the gym - yes! You read that right Back and energized and ready (albeit, on WW Flex instead). Losing and feeling great.

Will catch up tonight after HB and I walk
Closed Thread