South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 02:18 PM   #31  

Country Charm: Well, I would say it depends on how far off the beach you got. I would try it one day at a time and see how your cravings go. If you don't fell you have cravings anymore, then try adding in ONE phase 2 item, and see how that goes. If you do fine on cravings with that one p2 item, then try another one THE NEXT DAY. Try not to go overboard with it. One day at a time, one food at a time. That seems to work the best. Hope this helps.
Old 06-13-2005, 02:22 PM   #32  
Unzipping my new self!

Height: 5' 5"

Sounds good ~ thanks again Jen ~ will take your advice.
Old 06-13-2005, 04:33 PM   #33  
A Lily from my yard!

Soon..Thanks for the info....it sounds aweful! So it's on th inside and you adjust it from the outside? Won't cutting back the amount you eat do the same thing? I love the new pic of Cloe! She is a doll!

My brain is on overload from all the things she was telling me today! Atleast I know I still have one! haha
Old 06-13-2005, 04:42 PM   #34  
Mother Hen

Ruth Sorry about the brats. There are a lot of pre and teenage kids here where we live.My hubby says the older I get the grouchier I get.But I don't have patience for kids like I use to.
Went to movies with two of my daughters and two grandchildren.We had a good time.We saw the sisterhood of the traveling jeans.I thought it was a cute movie. The part that was filmed in Greece is suppose to be the island my Dad was from.I told the grandkids that was part of their heritage. The movie does have some tear jerk parts but over all it is just a good clean cute movie. No men in audiennce. All women and girls.
I got my chip craving over with yesterday. I am probably about 90% on Phase one and will continue. I am eating healthy and feel good. I do eat fruit everyday and one mini bag of popcorn in evening. If I eat carbs I try to eat the good carbs.
Sun is shining and pool has warmed up from yesterdays rains. I will do my exercises after supper.It is still too hot out there now.
Have a great evening.
Old 06-13-2005, 06:14 PM   #35  
gotta lose it!

Bamie.....I know! It sounds silly. I don't exactly understand the adjusting part.
Kloe is a cutie isn't she!!! This picture is from Memorial Day weekend when I watched her. In some of the pics she has pigtails (her mom did those.....Aunt Dee hasn't master piggy tails yet) so her hair was down in this pic.
Old 06-13-2005, 06:16 PM   #36  

HI Ladies,

Now that I'm not at work, I'm checking in so late these days...it's like I'm missing all the fun. Am staying OP, for the most part, BUT......I'm having big issues with amounts and I think what was my "salvation" (chocolate ricotta cream) is getting out of hand. I'll think I"m going great, and then BOOM 4o'clock MADNESS. This has always been my bad time (since I was like 10 or so, I can remember, thinking back) and have been keeping the sugar crave in check with the ricotta cream--but now, it's like, one, no, I'll make two, hmmm, double up the cashews on top (I top mine with cool whip and cashews.) So, am out of ricotta cheese, and break my heart but not the scale, will not buy more all week (and it's Monday! )

Walked the very hilly trail again today, and am thinking it's only hilly, I may have to drop the very part. the jogging part (all 30 seconds at a time) was very hard today, I think because it was so humid and I went out at noon, when I usually try to get there at 9ish. It was hard to breathe, like the air was pressing down too hard. But I've realized that this is the only thing I've found that actually works my thighs so I can feel it. The machines at Curves I only feel when I'm doing it, and the little exercizes like leg lifts and such don't seem to be doing much. But after the walk/jog on Saturday, I could feel my inner and outer thigh muscles really well. So that I motivation enough, I think. I'm built very curvy, but my thighs are like ham hocks (no kidding, they're huge) I have a hard time finding pants that look good because everything is very tight in the thigh. So I think this will help.

Anyway, am off to start supper. Tonight is SB "fried" chicken, sweet and sour mixed beans, and some leftover taco salad from lunch.

Oh, this was good, and I made it up.
Favorite greens
2 boca burgers, cooked
couple of good sized spoonfuls of kidney or black beans
green peppers
tomatoes

mix salsa and cottage cheese with a little milk or V8 in the blender, mini processer, etc to make a dressing. Mix all the salad stuff together, pour on the desssing, serves two for an entree. I thought it was yummy and filling.

Have a good night.
Closed Thread