South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 07:57 AM   #16  

Height: 5'-2"

I forgot to mention. I couldn't get the lid to close properly on the ice bucket. They were all like that in the store, but I couldn't resist getting one anyhow.
I'm glad the opening went well!
Old 05-01-2005, 09:40 AM   #17  
A Lily from my yard!

Good Morning all! Well I've been up since about 5:45. Way toooo early for a Sunday! DH was up and let's just say he's not one for tryin to keep it down! lol They are off to the race and we are just hangin drinkin coffee. Robbie (4 yr old) is up and at 'em this morning full blast! He keeps wanting to play the piano and i am like no way toooo early for all that noise this morning. Not sure what we will get into today but I am sure we will find something to do! lol Have a great day all!
Old 05-01-2005, 10:34 AM   #18  

Good morning, all! It's been a beautiful weekend in the Dallas area but the high temps are in the upper 60's/lower 70's which is quite different from 92 on Thursday! DH and Brian gave me my Mother's Day present a week early. I got a really nice two-burner propane camping stove. We tried it out last night. It will make camping much nicer. Now we just need a free weekend to go camping.

I started up May's Exercise Thread and will total up the Exercise Queen tomorrow to give people a chance to update their April totals. I'm just happy that I actually exceeded my exercise goal for the month. Even if I did gain a pound this month instead of losing 4 as I had hoped.

twice and soon2Be - I used to live in that area myself for three years. I lived in Waterford Township and worked in Warren, then Troy and then Auburn Hills. Three of my coworkers still work in Auburn Hills (and a few others in Phoenix). I'm a Florida girl and it was just too cold for me in Michigan but it was pretty.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:25 PM   #19  

Hi everyone! I'm new to the Boards... I just started SB today with my DH. We tried it probably a year ago, but weren't ready to make any serious changes. This time we are both ready! My name is Cj and I live in Tennessee. I have two kids, a daughter who is 8, and a son who is 16. We also have a parakeet (Daisy) who doesn't get nearly as much attention as she should, and two dogs: Lucy, a 4 year old, outside all the time lab, and Bonnie, a 1 year old Basset Dachshund mix.

I really look forward to getting to know all of you!
Old 05-01-2005, 01:30 PM   #20  

Height: 5'-2"

Cj, welcome to the Beach! I hope you have great success here. The girls here (and the occasional guy) are WONDERFUL!!
Old 05-01-2005, 04:10 PM   #21  

Thanks Ellis!
Old 05-01-2005, 10:51 PM   #22  
gotta lose it!

Barb - I'm a transplant....I'm originally from southern Ohio. I got a job in Toledo after college & lived there for 5yrs & met the bf. He's the one....& we figured that when we started a family we wanted to live near someone's parents, so here I am in MI. What was I thinking?!!!! It's not too bad, I'm still adjusting =)
Closed Thread