South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 06:05 PM   #16  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottagebythesea
Hey Laurie, if you read this ~ I just couldn't bring myself to pour salt over the Easter candy! NOT after all the work that went into making them (and the cost). That's funny, though! But I've been giving it away to neighbors, and I want to make sure I have enough to set out a plate of it on Sunday. I'm trying VERY HARD to stay out of it in the meantime. How's the paper coming along? I'll bet you'll be so relieved when it's finally done. Hope your DH is feeling better today.
about the salt, cottage. I couldn't do it either! But a friend of mine does that when she has a dessert in front of her that she doesn't watn to eat any more of. Could you stick it in the freezer? That might keep you out of it. Or do what my mom used to...put it in a tin and wrap masking tape all around the seal, many times. Just make it hard to get your hand in there, you know?

The paper is coming....just slowly. I bit off a lot more than I can chew! 42 pages and counting...
Old 03-25-2005, 06:09 PM   #17  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Thanks for the recipe, Cottage! I can just omit the pineapple...maybe use dried apricots instead? Or would that be gross?
Old 03-25-2005, 07:58 PM   #18  
A Lily from my yard!

Well Laurie it's not gross if you like apricots!

I made it to Mom's! I am tired. I spent the afternoon with my sister and her 2 boys plus I had stopped and picked up my niece on the way in and they can be a lil rowdy! Ragan is stayin the night with me here and I will take her home in the morning. Ok I am off to watch Cinderella 2. I didn't even know they had a 2! lol Chow Chickies!

I hope some of our wanderin chicks peck back in soon!
Closed Thread