South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 06:09 PM   #1  
i luv my dog!

Default Phase 1.5 - what does that mean to you?

Many of us have mentioned doing a sort of Phase 1.5. Perhaps either you're tired of phase one and need a little change, or you're not quite ready to dive into phase two. For whatever reason this notion seems to keep popping up.
I was just wondering how people are incorporating this strategy.

Do you follow:

Phase 1 plus fruit
Phase 1 six days a week
Oats or cereal for breakfast and Phase 1 the rest of the day
or some other variation

What does Phase 1.5 mean to you?
Old 10-04-2004, 06:21 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Actually, I consider Phase 2 any period of time that has Phase 2 items, so I guess it would be phase 1.5 by this. I basically eat Phase 1 most days but some days I'll had a Phase 2 item into the mix, which generally isn't fruit but some type of whole grain or maybe grilled yams.
Old 10-04-2004, 06:49 PM   #3  
We are all Beautiful!!!

Hi,

I'm just starting Phase 1.5 and this is how I plan to do it. I'm going to stick with Phase I most of the time. If I'm out for the evening and want some red wine - I'll have some, but I'll eat phase I food. Or if I'm dying for sugar I may have a piece of fruit one day - but most days I intend on following Phase I. I'm going to treat Phase 2 food like a special treat every now and then.
Old 10-05-2004, 02:38 AM   #4  

When I did this I did phase one plus fruit yogurt and an additional serving of nuts.
Old 10-05-2004, 09:14 AM   #5  
Almost 20 lbs gone 4ever!

Hmmm...my first week in Phase 2 I just added one piece of fruit to each day. Last night (the start of my second week on phase two) I added a small side of WW pasta. I also had some WW muffins over the weekend. So, I think I will try to stick with one phase two item a day, maybe two a day? Until I get close to my goal, and then maybe I'll start adding 2-3 a day? Or at least until I start to feel really deprived.

lauren
Old 10-05-2004, 09:20 AM   #6  

For me it's Phase 1 plus one additional carb per day - usually berries but sometimes a WW pita and occasionally an extra large OP dessert.
Closed Thread