South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 02:35 AM   #1  
Bunnababy

S/C/G: 294/261/150

Default Reality bites

I weighed myself at the gym on Saturday and I weighed 255 which means my doctors scales are right and mine are broken. The grandson decided to jump on them to see how many times he and his friend could make the dial go around (just found out) so I don't weight 247 and probably I did weigh 283 when I started. Not sure if I am going to buy new scales or just pop into the doc's office once a week and weigh, I don't think they would mind. At any rate, I will call them tomorrow to make sure my starting weight was right and then adjust my numbers so I know exactly where I am. I know according to his scales I weighed 264 last week. I guess instead of beefing about it I should be glad I have lost 19 lbs.

I have been struggling the last week so am going to do P1 for a couple of days and get myself straightened out and then begin working on P2 again. I have a lot going on right now but I have to eat right and get this WOL ingrained and quit using birthdays or family gatherings as excuses to eat just a little piece of cake or a little of that.

Oh well life goes on.
Old 08-23-2004, 03:46 AM   #2  

Wow - 19 pounds is a huge amount. Well done! Don't worry about your start weight, you are losing weight and you should pat yourself on the back for this. You are probably better to weigh in at the doctors office. Regular bathroom scales aren't very accurate when you are heavier. I use mine as a general guideline and as long as my weight is going down I am happy but I go to the YMCA to use their scales if I really want to know my weight.
Old 08-23-2004, 07:51 AM   #3  

Reality is a good place to be, I try to not go there. However my knees will barely hold me up. We are leaving in a month for a 8 weeks trip out west and there are some pretty amazing sight seeing trips planned. If I don't stay on this program, I doubt if I'll get to do half the things we have planned. So, I plan on reality to get through the day.
Old 08-23-2004, 08:39 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Bunna, I'm sorry about the scale thing, but it's all about how you look and feel, and 19 pounds is WONDERFUL!!
We're starting a Phase I thread (it's stickied at the top) if you want to join us!

Chris, I admire your determination... good for you, girl!!
Closed Thread