South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 12:30 PM   #31  
Faith in me

Oh Ruth...that is just too funny! I actually spit my water out laughing!
Old 07-01-2004, 03:36 PM   #32  

Afternoon Beach Goddesses!

Just got home a bit ago from taking DD to preschool and running errands. I am finishing up a late lunch and need to get my butt out for a walk as it is SUNNY AND BEAUTIFUL IN DALLAS!!!!!!!!!! (Yeah Barb!!!!)

Ruth You crack me up..... :lol

I have a crapload of stuff to accomplish in the next two hours, so forgive me for not responding individually. I overslept this morning, but DD wanted to come sleep/snuggle with me- that doesn't happen much these days as she is 2 1/2 and Little Miss Independent- so I took advantage of it.
Old 07-01-2004, 03:44 PM   #33  

Ellis A laundry fest typically consists of me doing a ton of frigging laundry while cursing under my breath that my husband is apparently blind to the fact that it is piling up in the bedroom. Ain't love grand??
Old 07-01-2004, 04:39 PM   #34  

Good afternoon,

day 5 is going great for me. I jumped on the metal monster and found 4 lbs gone. yeah for me!

Jen
Old 07-01-2004, 06:04 PM   #35  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Lots to catch up on all! Wow. Way too many posts!

I am attending the Mystics (WNBA) game last minute, and am worried about dinner. I've done so well, I don't want to mess things up by eating a hot dog and beer for dinner! Maybe I will go get some nuts before the store closes. I also have a yogurt in the fridge.

I have a friend who's leaving town and is having a party on Sat. She's on SB too, but is going off it for the day. I am debating on what to bring so I can eat [perhaps make my own burgers with the LC ketchup and some sweet potato fries?]. I am going to drink, but not beer. A few Jack and Diet's by the pool should be ok. If I swim, or sweat as the case may be, I can work it all off.

Just got notice from the boss that we get out at 1P tomorrow!!! YIPPEE.

Heading to the game. Nite all!
Old 07-01-2004, 06:34 PM   #36  
Conquering with SBD

Mornin' all... I guess it is afternoon already.

The dog stories are so funny. We had a dog that would pick all the strawberries and eat them. I thought that my stawberry patch just wasn't doing much until I caught the little thief. He got cancer a few years later, though, so it was nice that he was able to get some enjoyment out of the yard before we had to put him down.

Today is Canada Day...our son and his girlfriend play in a military band that is on duty today. We are on our way to the legislature in a few minutes to hear the band and participate in the festivities, so this will be short. Our son won't be there (he has been posted out of town for the summer), but we will see his girlfriend while we are there.

We decided to take tomorrow off work, as well, so this is becoming a very long weekend for us. I am trying to get DH to finish up the small things that were left after a reno that we did this weekend. Our son's girlfriend's parents (hope you can follow that) are coming to visit in 2 weeks and the guest bedroom needs to be finished before they arrive.

Hope everyone has a great day... mine has been super so far. Slept in until puupies needed to go out. They waited an extra 1/2 hour this morning. Ran out to Home Depot to buy supplies, then was too tired to do anything so laid down for a nap. Life is great.

Take care everyone.
Old 07-01-2004, 07:29 PM   #37  
RNMOM

Default You all are nuts!

crotchless under????????????????? really????????????????? That's some dog!

You all have a nice evening.
Old 07-01-2004, 09:49 PM   #38  

Peggy Ahhhhh.. nothing like a good nap!

Jenn It is all about planning! That is one thing that I have been much better about since doing SBD vs. WW. If I know that there are not going to be OP options, I either bring my own or eat before. Granted, my weightloss has not been stellar, but I have been much more in control these last 6 weeks.

Mamacita Let us know how things went with your husband. I am thinking of you both!

We leave for NC on Saturday- I am so excited! I must admit that I do not plan to be "anal" about being OP, but plan to walk on the boardwalk every day and journal. I know the alcohol consumption will be more than normal, but feel that I have a good control over food, so plan to not go overboard in that area. I will be pleased with a maintain until the 11th and will go from there.
Old 07-01-2004, 11:44 PM   #39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADDflower
Welcome SoCalBirdLady! I'm a bird lady myself. I have four birds (2 cats and 3 dogs)...parrot behavior has been a hobby and very strong interest of mine... and I'm leasing a horse this summer. It's been 15 years since I last rode (grew up riding) and I'm having fun being saddle sore Sounds like we have a little bit in common
Yes, we sure do. I have the cat, dog and horse too (though the horse is leased to someone right now) but I do have a special affinity for the birds. I have a Yellow Fronted Amazon, an Umbrella Cockatoo and a Severe Macaw. Recently I joined a local bird club and felt right at home with the other bird nuts. What do you have?
Closed Thread