South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2004, 04:19 PM   #16  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

hugs right back atcha ellis!
Old 06-03-2004, 04:32 PM   #17  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

Hi, all! I hope all those who are sick or otherwise not feeling well feel much better soon! Ellis, you know I am so sorry and that my prayers are very much with you and your family.

I have to run to a campus event...graduation week here. Not too much going on...for some reason I have serious cravings, but I am also wearing a size 24 dress!!! And it is *loose*!

Congrats to all of you who are working hard at the exercise thing. That is fabulous!

Have a good day at the beach, chickies! :
Old 06-03-2004, 05:50 PM   #18  

Well were are back from the hospital and all is ok. We bribed her with a new pair of shoes and a dora the explorerer doll. She cried a little but no real big drama scene i suppose no mor than any 2 year old. As for how it happened it was a wierd thing. she was sitting on a trampoline with her big sister and cousins and when the 12 year old plopped down it bounced her and some how when she landed her leg broke. She was sitting down on there with the other kids not even jumping or standing so we were suprise to find it broke we thought she had just been scared by the bounce. she is almost three now. And for the record there were adults standing there we thought it was safe if they were just sitting there. I never did like the idea of having a trampoline around but you you cant tell my best friend anything...lol, she likes to learn things the hard way...lol. She had not even had it 2 days before the accident. But now we have new Dora sandals and a doll so Breanna is happy...lol
Old 06-03-2004, 06:00 PM   #19  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Melissa -- glad she is ok. Kids are good like that. They bounce back pun intended!

Laurie -- yay for looseness!
Old 06-03-2004, 06:01 PM   #20  
I can do this!

Height: 5'11"

So glad the visit went well! Those trampolines are the major cause of accidents in children, and accidents are the third largest cause of death in children in the U.S. I think they look amazingly fun, but I just cringe when I see parents buying one. They found that even those nets do not reduce the danger by much. So sad!

So glad that Breanna is safe and sound and happy. Bribes are great!
Old 06-03-2004, 08:31 PM   #21  
Ready to Change

S/C/G: 170/160/125

Height: 5 ft

hey chicks hate to say it but we are going to get a trampoline at the end of the month. We have already made a strong rule about only one at a time on the dang thing. Still not feeling all that great this cough seems to be getting worse. Bought more advil cold and sinus and some cough med tonight. I think I will try to go to bed early for a change. Good night all.
Old 06-03-2004, 09:34 PM   #22  

Sending healthy thoughts to all you under-the-weathers! I sure hope you all feel better tomorrow -- and definitely for the weekend. If you gotta be sick, be sick on company time It was a glorious day in Washington. A friend took me to lunch at a thai restaurant -- and so much was pure Phase I --- I was thrilled.
Closed Thread