South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 05:08 PM   #16  

My girlfriends and I all call each other 'chick' or 'chicky'. I love oceans and the beach and can see it out my window first thing when I am making my morning coffee. I go for a walk around the bays near my home most mornings so include 'beach' in anything I have to use to describe myself. I didn't connect South Beach and my love for the real beach until after I established my ID. In fact I think beachchick and beachgirl were already gone so this was about my fourth attempt.
Old 03-10-2004, 06:15 PM   #17  

hello all
well i picked mine because of the movie "in dreams" but in dreams was taken (on AOL) so i though the most realistic thing is walking and if you do it in a dream its a combination of reality and the subconscious
Old 03-10-2004, 07:02 PM   #18  
resident lactivist

One of the first songs I made up for my elder daughter was "Great Big Monster Baby", & that was also her first nickname. So GreatBigMonsterMomma just sort of flowed from that.
Old 03-10-2004, 08:09 PM   #19  
Pending Email Confirmation

My hubby nicknamed me Lizziness when we were dating. My name is Liz. It's kinda like dizziness you see...
Old 03-10-2004, 09:24 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 258/241/175

Height: 5'5

Mines simple...my daughters name is Danielle and I'm her mom! danzmom!!
Old 03-10-2004, 10:13 PM   #21  
I vant to draw your blood

My hubby has called me Mamacita forever. I was sitting here, with my registration screen, wondering what the heck to call myself and in he walks..voila! My new screen name!

The avatar is because I'm a fiber junkie. Sheep wool, llama, mohair, angora, cashmere, even dog hair, you name it, I lust after it. I'm a handspinner and it's a real charge to combine all these different fibers and dye them, spin them and see what kind of yarn I get.
Old 03-10-2004, 10:27 PM   #22  
Professional dieter

S/C/G: 250/232/130

Height: 5'3"

My screen name comes from my name, Jennifer, but my friends call me Jennie. I spell it with an ie to be different because well...that's what I am. And 527 is the ultimate number in the universe. I know. I know. Why you ask is it the ultimate number in the universe. Don't question. Just Accept.
Old 03-11-2004, 12:33 AM   #23  
resident lactivist

Quote:
I'm a handspinner and it's a real charge to combine all these different fibers and dye them, spin them and see what kind of yarn I get.
I crochet. You are now my new best friend. I love yarn. I have an embarassingly large stash of it.
Old 03-11-2004, 07:26 AM   #24  
I vant to draw your blood

GBMM--

My latest thing is socks. I've just completed my first pair and have started the second pair.

What do you crochet? What kinds of fibers do you prefer?

M.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:23 AM   #25  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

indreamsiwalk - I like your name but now even more so when I read the reasoning behind - I found if very philosophical
Old 03-11-2004, 11:30 AM   #26  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

GBMM and Mamacita, do you want some Portuguese Water Dog fur for spinning into yarn? :lol2: I have lots! The birds will be using it to line their nests soon so speak up!
Old 03-11-2004, 12:54 PM   #27  

Ok..mine is obvious. I'm a Nascar fan and a girl!
Old 03-11-2004, 05:12 PM   #28  
resident lactivist

Mamacita, right now I'm mainly crocheting baby things. I will use any sort of yarn, so long as it's soft. I have some Fun Fur that I'm trying to come up with a use for. My older daughter is probably going to wind up with a Fun Fur-trimmed sweater or something.
Old 03-11-2004, 05:25 PM   #29  

I have one of those obvious names. I was trying to think of all the things I enjoy: wakeboarding, snorkeling, waterskiing, hiking, biking, kayaking, playing cello, ballet and soccer, but I figured that's too long for a name. So I figured since I've done all of that while living in South Dakota, I could just go with that. I thought about "Seahawk fan" but football season is over and I figured everyone would just diss my team.
Old 03-11-2004, 05:34 PM   #30  

okay mine came from my cats
i have two and wanted to be differnt
i have a cat named leloo (from 5th element)
and the other is jubilee (from xmen)
so i just put them together.
my kids are actually more important to me but when i came up with the name i was creating an email on e-garfield.com a long time ago and thought would be cute to do from my cats names so i did and i liked how differnt it sounded so i just kept it. noone elses has one similar and that helps too. yes i love to stand out! and be different!
Closed Thread