South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 12:15 PM   #16  
A Lily from my yard!

Welcome slimshelly!

Hey to the rest of you beach lovers! I can't say that I have had an off program day as of yet. It has only been 5 weeks. I have not even went to phase 2 yet. I have wanted to have off days but so far have fought the urge. There have been 2 meals that I ate kind of off. I'm afraid if I ever do that will be it! I have been wanting a sub from Quizno's so bad. It's not even the bread I like there meat and sauces. I thought about getting one but asking them to scrape out the inside of the bread so there was not as much. See I have really thought about this. It didn't help that my dh went and got one the other night! My week-end was good. Nuttin major happenin around here. Let's all go and have a great OP week!
Old 02-23-2004, 01:15 PM   #17  
Reeling Reverend

Good Job, Bamie! If I get the urge... it's all over. Hence, the weekends are horrible and I fear Jorge and I will never leave Phase I!!!!
Old 02-23-2004, 03:05 PM   #18  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome, SlimShelley! There are a lot of nuts here, too, and I DON'T mean pistachios.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:14 PM   #19  
Member Florida Chick

Hi everyone: a late checkin today. And my true confession time was dinner tonight. My DH invited me to Fazoli's a fast food Italian place. and I had fettucine alfredo with broccoli and tomatoes. And bread sticks. I did have the small size. and a salad. I tried to same myself a little. Welcome SlimShelley. This is a place for fun adn well as seriousness. Ellis - Ruth. Shall we aim for 6 lbs less? I'm game if you are. I really don't want squishy hugs either. See you tomorrow. Lizzie
Old 02-23-2004, 10:50 PM   #20  
A Lily from my yard!

Oh Lizziepie you just named my fav meal from there minus the tomatoes. But not to fear Fazolli's closed here. Or atleast the only one I knew of and I plan to keep it that way.
Closed Thread