South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 09-26-2017, 10:39 AM   #16  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Morning all!

I hope you've been well. Miss you. Getting back on the beach 100% (it's been more like 50% lately) starting Saturday. So I thought I'd pop in to hold myself accountable. Talk soon.
jenne1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 05:31 PM   #17  

Height: 5' 5"

Good afternoon, all!

Another busy day at work but my after-school event dismissed early so I was able to come home and exercise in the AC. Another day and we are going to go to above-average temps to below average. Oh well, can't control the weather and we know what is coming soon! With the warm weather I still have zucchini coming; I just picked 3 and there are at least 3 more coming! I will give a few away I think!

Jenne, good to see you back1

Jennifer, hooray for DS!

Pearlrose, sometimes a quiet evening at home is a good thing.

Debbie, hope you get some answers about Kirby.

to Ruth!

Have a good evening, all.
Beth19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 09:31 AM   #18  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I went into work this morning, just because my boss said she was coming in and I like to have face to face meetings sometimes. Just found out yesterday my half sister from Germany is coming to the US in November. We are going to go to Florida for Thanksgiving to see her and my other sister and nieces and bff.

Jenne great to see you

Beth the temps have dropped here by 20 degrees but still not cold yet. I went for a walk outside this morning prior to coming into work.

Have a great day everyone!
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 10:04 AM   #19  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

We are off to the vet soon. Got chores done inside and outside this morning. Just need to keep moving forward. Will let you all know as soon as we know something. Praying we get an answer today because he's not doing well.

Have a great Wednesday! Welcome back Jenne!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:55 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Never made it here yesterday.

Beth 9000 steps is very impressive!!!
Pearlrose so excited you get to see your half sister.
Debbie thinking of you and Kirby.
Jenne nice to see you back
Ruth hope the heat waves breaks soon.

Nothing much here to report other than a huge jump up on the scale this morning....my own fault Today's a new day.
jekel383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 05:55 PM   #21  

Evening chicks!

Just checking in; nothing new or exciting in my day, which is fine. lol

Work, exercise, the last super hot day. Can't believe we are almost to the end of September!

Weight had been up and is back down today. Hoping for another drop; I keep gaining and losing the same pounds!
Old 09-28-2017, 08:18 AM   #22  

Good morning,

It is a bit cooler here starting out at 55 but we do go up to 76, this is the kind of weather I love, so hope it stays around for a few weeks. Today is wfh for me and nothing on the agenda tonight. I do need to call Sam's club to see if my new phone came in, I decided to upgrade I have had mine for over 4 years and it has started freezing alot and I do use it for work as well so need a new one. Had to change plans and DD2 and I are flying down now the weekend before Thanksgiving, my half sister will be gone otherwise before we get there lol.

Debbie any word on Kirby?

Beth my weight went up 3 lbs overnight on Tuesday and is slowly coming down to my lower weight again and I was op the whole time, I blame hormones and tom. Looks like I will end the month a couple of lbs down not my goal but I will still take it. Who knows the scale could still drop some more before the month is over

to everyone else

Have a great day!!
Old 09-28-2017, 08:20 AM   #23  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Just having my 1st cup of coffee and facing a new day. Kirby went to doggie heaven yesterday. The ultrasound showed his Bladder and colon had cancer- probably elsewhere, too. He was still mostly happy, eating well, and wagging his tail. But the bathroom issue was constant, painful, and frustrating for him. We just had to make the decision that even one more day was not a good thing. Kelly came in and we spent time with him. He left us in peace. We have three beautiful years with a little rescue dog that didn't have three days left when we picked him up in Kansas. I'm always grateful for that!

Our nephew arrived from Michigan yesterday morning. He already had this trip planned before my mother passed away. His intent was to help with some projects at her house so we came home and started cleaning out the garage. What a mess. The garage hasn't been cleaned out in at least 40 years. My mom just didn't allow it. We made one run to the dump, got a lot of recycling, too. We have a big pile for Habitat for Humanity restore which will go down today. We got into the attic. I believe there are 25 boxes of old paperwork. I think Jay and I will try to get those out today on my sister is at treatment. It was a little much for her yesterday but I think we can do it. She has already left this morning for Glenwood Springs. Will get her treatment and drive right back. A long day for her.

So that's my story today. It's raining and seems to say it will rain all day. Maybe actually good for our project. Will help to keep the dust down.

Have a great Thursday everyone!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:12 AM   #24  

Debbie You gave him 3 wonderful years of love.
Old 09-28-2017, 04:56 PM   #25  

Another work day; came home a few minutes early to exercise, since I stayed late the last 3 days. Weather is much nicer today; sunny and barely 70*.

Debbie, sorry to hear about Kirby. I am glad to hear about your nephew coming; you can use some support!

Pearlrose, today my weight was down a bit so I will take that. It's been quite a zig-zag this month! Enjoy your quiet night.

Have a good evening, chicks.
Old 09-29-2017, 08:29 AM   #26  

Happy Friday,

It was a bit chilly here this morning so I did an indoor walking video this morning. DD2 signed the lease so is moving this weekend so we will help her get settled in, I am happy she is only half a mile away Not much on the agenda today other than work.

Beth I am down to my lowest weight this month so I lost 2.5 lbs for September, hopefully will do a bit better in October

Debbie thinking of you, glad your nephew is here to help you.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 09-29-2017, 08:35 PM   #27  

Late evening check in.

Work, exercise, meatball casserole for dinner. Had a side of roasted veggies left from last night. Yum

Going to be chilly this weekend so DH picked the squash. Thanks to our compost pile we gained 3 acorn, 2 spaghetti and 3 hubbard squash. They all came up volunteer; might have to try planting squash there on purpose next year!

Happy Friday, chicks.