South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 06:08 PM   #1  

Default Breakfast drink idea.

Since doing South Beach I don't drink orange juice in the morning anymore (22 gm. sugar per 8 oz. glass). I now drink Sugar Free Tang. It's hard to find, so I called the company and they were able to tell me which grocery store had it in my area. It's great. A n 8 oz. glass is 5 calories, 0 sodium, 0 fat, 0 sugar, and it has Vitamin C. The container states that it has 100% of your daily vitamic C, plus of 5 other essential vitamins. Now I have a glass in the a.m. with my vitamins.
Old 08-21-2003, 08:38 PM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

So what is in it exactly? Could you post the ingredients?
Old 08-21-2003, 10:46 PM   #3  
Member Florida Chick

Paradise23; Got your message, and I am sorry to say that I can't tell you exactly how to get the tips. And I can't get them anymore. We changed servers and I had to unsubscribe. I thought I could just re-subscribe with my new email address, but now I can't find the link anymore. I think that maybe it has been changed. Sorry about that. I miss it, as there were some good pointers, like what bread was acceptable. Maybe you can find it. I know I went originally to the prevention info. about SB and I think it was through a connection there. Hope that will be some little help.
Closed Thread