South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2015, 09:42 AM   #16  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

It is cold, wet and windy here this morning.

I actually set the alarm for 7:30 a.m. this morning don't want tomorrow's 4:42 a.m. alarm to be quite such a shock. I have been waking up way later than usual but that is due to not sleeping very well. I blame the carbs.

I got all the Phase 1 groceries purchased yesterday and did a bit of cleaning and loads of laundry. Today is more laundry, cleaning and putting away decorations and some cooking.

Here is to all of us getting back on track tomorrow.
Old 01-04-2015, 10:18 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning chicks!

I just sent the hubbie and kids to church without me, I figured why fight it. My body is a bit tired, and I realized I'm around the kids 24/7 for the last 2 weeks. Even though I don't do much, you just can't relax with kids around!! He might take them swimming at the Y this afternoon, they really need to get out and get some exercise. (although DD is trying to walk around the block 3x/day, so she is getting some exercise!)

I will be watching y'all on phase I, but can't justify it for myself, although I'm trying to eat somewhat decently. I'm sure in the next month or two I will need to!
Old 01-04-2015, 10:47 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 256/229.5/165

Height: 5'7"

Good morning! Today starts day 4 on phase 1. In the past this is where I started feeling better and found the cravings start to cease. I really over-did it the past few months so getting all those sugar cravings to leave town will really be great!!

I think we are going to have a lazy day at home today. I bought my DH the Firefly board game for Christmas so hopefully today we can play it. I've been watching some YouTube tutorials on how to play and it's looks very involved. Most everyone says to plan on taking 3-4 hours to play. Anyone here played it?

Ok...I'm off to make a fritatta for breakfast and then I need to whip up some oopsie rolls for our lunch pizzas.

Everyone have a great day!

Gabby
Old 01-04-2015, 11:55 AM   #19  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

I guess I feel blah. All the stress and activities of the holidays have calmed down and now I'm sitting here trying to get orgazied with everyday life. Cleaning my space hasn't happened yet. Will sit down and make a plan and will try to incorporate some activities I enjoyed by myself before dh retired. Weather predicts sun for a few days and although it going to be cold sunshine is always welcomed. Off to have lunch and as always its soup.
enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone.
take care
Sophie

Last edited by sophie; 01-04-2015 at 11:57 AM.
Old 01-04-2015, 11:57 AM   #20  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Joining you, Sophie. I just made a yummy soup out of leftover beef stew from yesterday!
Old 01-04-2015, 03:13 PM   #21  

Height: 5' 5"

Good afternoon. We are back from our snowy/icy/rainy trip to take DS2 to Albany to catch the bus. What a trip! The roads were awful early this morning; we barely made it. Luckily it was warmer on the way back and so we had rain not ice.

Sounds like most people have packed up Christmas and that is something I need to do. Maybe I can get the first wave done this afternoon. It is much easier to get the boxes back in the attic when DS1 is still around.

Have a good evening everyone.
Old 01-04-2015, 05:19 PM   #22  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

hi all!

Couldn't get to bed last night as I was PEEING so much, lol. I forgot about all that water - could be an issue at work tomorrow since I am still in pain from the sarc but we'll see. NO EXCUSES - even in NY next weekend -told my sister we'd get our own food. NY pizza will still be there in a few months...no need to ruin a good Phase 1!

I am going to try to post every day, to help accountability. But also to make sure you all are doing well too! So sad we have to wait a whole 2.5 weeks before having a day off again but am looking forward to it. For some reason, the first day back at work after a while makes me nervous like a kid starting school again!

I know, I am weird.
Closed Thread