South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2003, 05:04 PM   #31  
Slimwithin

I'm having a fairly good op weekend. A few illicit nibbles here and there which, I know, can really add up so I'm trying to keep a lid on it. Not much in the way of exercise though as we're having a rainy weekend. I climbed my waterfall today and cut back the ivy that was growing too thick and fast but that's the extent of my activities for the day. Still resting my puffy knee and sore foot as much as possible. I have been going blind trying to do this cross stitch picture. Egad! I can't understand people who actually enjoy doing this close work as a hobby! I keep getting screwed up on the counting and I'm afraid I'm going to end up with a teddy bear with a pointed head. Trust me, this is the last cross stitch project I'm ever going to do.
Old 07-13-2003, 09:35 PM   #32  

Oh gosh, I've already thrown the sugar free candy bags away and put the candy in a jar. I do remember they had 10 calories though. Is it ok if I eat it if I keep it under the recommended 75 calories a day, or should I not eat it at all if it has the -ose or -ol stuff?????
Closed Thread