South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 07:45 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning girls. Had a nice time with Meredith. We did random shopping as passing showers changed our pool plans. We made grilled shrimp and grilled veggies for dinner which was yummy. I felt bad though the condenser on her AC unit went. So yes it was quite uncomfortable in her home. She is supposed to come over today as she wants me to color her hair. Funny i am planning to do my own today too. Otherwise the day is wide open, but plan on going through paperwork and getting a little more organized. Enjoy your plans
Old 07-08-2012, 08:40 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 263/214/157

Height: 5'2"

Thumbs up

Hi chicks!

I have been without power for over a week. I am finally back on the grid and back on line. Eating has been terrible as we have pretty much lived on hot dogs off the grill and baked beans out of a can. I look forward to shopping today and having good food in my home again. It has been really hot and no way to cool off. I am finally getting my life and home back in order! I am way behind on reading posts and look forward to catching up.

See you on the beach!
Old 07-08-2012, 11:04 AM   #18  
Xan
serial rejoiner

S/C/G: 296/264/160

Height: 5' 8"

Good morning! I'm starting again today. I'm prepared this time, and school is out, so even though I'm working at home preparing for classes (and, this week, getting out my magazine and writing three articles) I should have a controllable schedule. I went to Whole Foods yesterday. When you open my refrigerator, all you see is green!

Debbie, do report on your Veggie day. I was vegetarian for five years when I was in my 30s and very happy with it. I cooked my way through Laurel's Kitchen and all the Moosewood books. BUT I ate too much bread and butter, and very high carby meals, and started gaining weight, so drifted away. (There are many many thin vegetarians, of course, so that was my fault, not the way of life.)

Our hideous horrible heat wave is supposed to leave today, and the whole city will be glad to see it go, I'm sure. I'm off to see the Paris Opera Ballet which, for me, is getting a glimpse of Heaven. I hope everyone has a good weekend.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:45 PM   #19  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Morning Chickies!

Yes, I was horrible last night. And I feel guilty but I know that there's no way I'll NEVER have my favorite restaurant meal ever again. It's just not feasible. So, back on track today! Had a nice time with old friends that I haven't seen in a long time, plus family including one of my baby nieces. It was a nice evening, and I slept in some today.

Already made an emergency Best Buy run (Chris blew through another video card) and I plan to relax the rest of the day. Our shows are on tonight! We do love a "feel-good Sunday" with Secret Millionaire and Extreme Makeover: Weight-loss Edition. We'll catch up on Falling Skies tomorrow on demand.

Anyhoozle, hope everyone is having a FABULOUS day! Stay cool!

Lisa

PS Anyone know how to do a good rain dance?
Closed Thread