South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 01-11-2011, 10:19 AM   #16  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

I do not like SNOW.

That being said, I got up 30 minutes early only to get Anna to school 15 minutes early. The roads weren't bad at all, although I'm glad I took Chris' car because the school hadn't plowed the parking lot yet, and my little car hasn't signed up for the Snow Plow job position.

Still OP, checked the scale, 134. Very little damage done from the weekend, although I'd rather have lost even more. That's what I get though. This week will be better.... trying to ignore TOM and hormones. Blargh.

Hope everyone's having a good day! Busy as ever here.

Lisa
weezle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 10:33 AM   #17  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Freezing cold here, but headed to the pool anyway. I didn't get here earlier and have to run, hope to check back later.

Have a great day everyone!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:15 AM   #18  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Natasha- what a beautiful baby, glad to hear that he is fine.

Cyndi- hoping your meeting comes out the right way for you.

WFH for me snow day- they didn't cancel school though, but DD2 didn't feel so good so I kept her home and sent DD1 to school in the 4X4 just incase.

Still doing good with eating and exercise. WW is teaching me portion sizes.
Pearlrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 11:18 AM   #19  
Come on ONEderland!

S/C/G: 254/ticker/175

Height: 5'-7"

Good Morning! Am doing remarkably well on my P1 restart. I think it's because I keep doing crazy exercise things, but I've got a half marathon to train for- so its necessary. That being said, if I survive this half, It'll be a miracle.

Anyways, a little dizzy this am so I'll be drinking lots and lots of water. Good luck staying OP today, chicks!
uscarchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #20  
Be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaistingTime View Post
Having a hernia is a great excuse not to shovel
Now THAT's what I call making the most of a lousy situation Karen!
I'm glad there's one good thing about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthxxx View Post
Are you getting a lot of this east coast snow? This part of Ontario is doing fine while the world around us seems snowed in.
That's how it is here too, Ruth. We can see grass in lots of places. It sounds like we're not going to get much snow from this storm either....

I picked up some SF gum on my way home from school today. I've got a serious case of the munchies (stress induced no doubt, I've got some family stuff weighing heavily on my mind). Poor Fergie, the SF gum doesn't agree with me these days, it makes me very gassy. I am so close to finally getting into the 130's though, I'd rather torture my DH than overeat tonight!

Last edited by Heidi58; 01-11-2011 at 05:01 PM.
Heidi58 is offline   Reply With Quote