South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 08:36 PM   #16  
Be happy.

Okie, I wish you lived near me, I'm always looking for classroom volunteers! Have you considered volunteering in an elementary school while you're waiting for your classes to start? You'd be doing something you enjoy, it would keep you busy and if you're working with young kids I bet you'll be sneaking more exercise into your day whether you want to or not! Seriously, it's something to think about. You'd be helping out kids and getting some good experience.

Chelby, how good to see you back again! I'll be praying that all goes well with your surgery and that your recover quickly.

Chubbybunny, thanks for the tip about Old Navy. I've got several "tweens" on my Christmas list this year so if I can make time tomorrow I'll take a ride to the city and do some shopping.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:37 PM   #17  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

Ruth, I tried quilting once, I didn't have any equipment or anything I remember enjoying it and wanting to get into it more. It feels good to look back on your work, doesn't it?

btw, I am a bad plant mom, I used to be the best plant mom, and had lots of lush 'babies', but now I barely remember to water them.

Lexxiss, it sounds like you needed 'Thing One' and 'Thing Two' to clean for you so you could be off to other things, haha. Good for you that you resisted, stay strong!

Chubbybunny, thanks, lol, now I am going tio Old Navy tomorrow. I made my way through a Mexican restaurant Thursday night, a fajita without the tortilla, it was good, and now I have a strategy for those times. Of course it was high in sodium, but you can't have it all when you are out to eat.

Stamp Queen, don't feel too bad about the brownie, that would be hard for anyone to resist. Sounds like you're on the right track

FoodObsessed

Chelby, good luck with your surgery, hugs.

I navigated a restaurant again. DH likes to go out to eat. I had a hummus platter with feta and olives and onions.Instead of pita I asked to have extra cucumbers.

I worked all day, and then we went to try to look for a car, nothing worked out yet.
I guess tomorrow will be a day of car shopping (after work.)

Wish me luck.

I'm a little (a lot) upset about my 9th grade son, his dad called and he got in trouble at school for texting in class, but that is not a big deal compared with his interim. He is getting Ds and Fs His dad basically lets him do whatever he wants and being a divorced family, I have no control over it,. It is messed up, but Monday I am taking charge of it at the school. and on MY time, he is doing nothing with his friends , not until his grades are pulled up.
Old 10-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #18  
Queen of shifting minds

Height: 5'6-1/2"

I realized I must have missed a few of you.

Karen

Heidi (and to anyone else I forgot )
Closed Thread