South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 09:04 AM   #16  
Be happy.

Good morning everyone!

Again I'm posting from school because of another busy morning. It's raining again this morning but I said the heck with it and let the kids "vote" to go outside in the rain during the before school recess. One teacher stayed in the gym so the kids didn't HAVE to go out to play in the (light) rain if they didn't want to, but I'm prepared to face the wrath of any parent who isn't happy with my decision. There's less than a week of school left and these kids are WILD! Besides, the gym gets so hot and noisy with 370 kids sitting in lines on the floor.....

Hmm, that sounds like I'm feeling guilty, eh? Ah well, I'll do the same tomorrow morning if it's still raining! lol

I ate off plan yesterday, but it was something I'd planned for a few weeks so I don't feel guilty about it today. I do feel like I'd better be 100% on plan today though. I didn't have time to exercise yesterday either (unless you count a couple of games of tag and sardines at the youth group party) so it it's still raining I really need to hit the treadmill or the wii after school.

Enjoy your Thursday friends!

Last edited by Heidi58; 06-10-2010 at 09:05 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:21 AM   #17  

Height: 5'8"

Hey everybody! Sorry I'm checking in late today. It's what was formerly called "Brooklyn Day" so the schools are closed, and I had to take my son over to Park Slope for a 'mini camp' day - his after school program runs them on days when school is closed. I really am so blessed that this program is in his school. They also run the summer camp he will be going to. My son can be a hard nut to crack but they are just so good with kids he fell for them!

I went off plan yesterday at his birthday party...I had a slice of pizza, and some crackers and chips. Not terrible but not great. Then this morning I already had some toast. Hopefully I can salvage the day....hope everyone has a good one.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:56 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 270/230/165

Height: 5'9"

Hi girls,

I haven't checked in for ages - been really busy! I took a trip to Colorado and had a fabulous time, but definitely did not stick OP. I haven't faced the scale yet, but I know I have probably gained at least a pound. Oh well, I'm back OP as of Tuesday! I tried to make smart choices, but some of the places we ate were just inevitably non-SB friendly. But if you can't enjoy your vacation, then what's the fun in life?
Old 06-10-2010, 09:57 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Good morning, everyone. I'm getting geared up for a busy weekend, and it's distracting me from my work. The garden needs some serious weeding and fertilizing, the house is a mess, I haven't even completely unpacked yet and I want to get a bunch of meals in the freezer in preparation for the weeks ahead.

Work is okie dokie. They probably didn't even notice I was gone. I love having a self-sufficient team under me. It means I don't have to worry and constantly check in when I'm out. That was a HUGE blessing this past few weeks. I do have stacks of files to catch up on, though, and our hearings are in 1 1/2 weeks, so I need to start getting prepped for that.

Debbie: I knew there were several SB Chicks working through/with the Beck Solution and I'm glad to know that you're one of them. Glad Kirk made it home safely!!

fcmonroe: Sorry to hear about George. Burying a pet is never a nice way to start anything! ((hugs))
Old 06-10-2010, 12:00 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 212/195/155

Height: 5' 8.5"

It's noon here and I didn't get a chance to come in and say hi yet. The thread is so big now. I hope everyone's day goes awesomely, and you all stay op today.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:47 PM   #21  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Wow...still in school?? When you ya'll get out????
Of course we go back mid August when you are still having fun!!
Old 06-10-2010, 01:00 PM   #22  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Bday dinner with the hubs was postponed till tonight my gf came over and rescued my birthday yummy chinese and brown rice and Burn notice!
Girl time rocks
so *knock on wood* I'm down 3 with my WOE while I'm not cooking! Portable protein veggies and soem franken protein.
Yay for planning!
Old 06-10-2010, 01:03 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 188/172/155

Height: 5'6''

HI guys,
How goes it? I'm pretty encouraged today after hopping on the scale. Even though it's probably all water weight. I'm down 4 almost 5 pounds. MAN, I must have been retaining water like crazy. Anyway, making an appointment with the podiatrist for my foot--finally. I'm the type that tells myself that it surely will be better next week--it's not.

Hanging at home with the hubby and kid (he's a teacher also). Let's see how long it takes before we want to hurt each other
Old 06-10-2010, 02:33 PM   #24  
NewLifeofPam

S/C/G: 175/169/125

Height: 5' 2.5"

Hi ladies!

I'm new here and just posted my bio yesterday, thought I would pop in and say "hi".

It's my mom's 66th birthday tonight and I will have 17 people at my house for supper. It was supposed to be an outdoor bbq but it's been raining for days in my town (Regina, SK Canada) so it'll be an indoor party unfortunately. I'm going to try to be my best tonight and not go too off plan but I have worked hard all week in preparation for it so hopefully the 1 glass of wine and 1 ww bun won't be too damaging.

Have a great day everyone - it's almost Friday (yippee!!!)

Pam
Old 06-10-2010, 02:57 PM   #25  

Height: 5' 7"

Hello everyone,

This morning had my mammo done so I am good for another year now. Went for a run/walk before the appointment and a walk at lunch here at work so I feel pretty good.

Tonight play practice, tomorrow I am doing wfh for first time in a month, hoping to get caught up with paperwork.

Have a great afternoon everyone.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:15 PM   #26  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

I had a good day-actually took that nap I'd been thinking about for a week. I like watching the NBA finals and they don't start until 9ET.

Hi Pam! to the beach! Hope your dinner was fun tonight-moving 17 people inside for dinner would be a challenge!

Pearlrose, good for you on the mammo. I need to put it on my list. Glad you got to get a walk/run in.

Dizzylillie, good job making an appt for your foot. Lol being home with DH all the time. We're retired, and together lots. It's either really good or really bad!

KO, happy dinnering!

Cat, isn't it strange when you're an earlybird and then sleep in. It always throws me off!

KimStar, PM me anytime! What a blessing you have such a great team at work during such a hard time.

JennyPlain, where were you in Colorado?

Heidi, any complaints from the parents yet? lol

phxsunflower, funny, I have an easier time in the summer. Congrats on moving into onederland. That is motivation for me to keep going!

Mmc, Happy Brooklyn Day! (I know it's already over)
Closed Thread