South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 12:10 AM   #31  
Vegan.whole.foodie.

S/C/G: hw252 csw220/???/160

Height: 5'7.5 ;)

Hey Ladies- I am back from vegas and brought back and extra 10lbs ?! and not in my suitcase?! I have got to be swollen- I did look like a balloon when I woke up- I think part of the reason may be the gluten I ate over vaca and when we came home I think the house being shut up for a few days with the kitties my allergies tend to get out of whack for a couple days- Hoping the 7th will bring that number back down! ARG. While we were on vaca we did drink quite a bit- not 10lbs worth though! and we only ate twice a day at the most- and not a ton when we did eat. Something is up with my body- but I have been gaining 2-3lbs per month and I am determined January was the last month for me to do that~!!! I do good for the first half then bomb the last of the month! I am done with that! Its time for ME to make the RIGHT decisions! I did get back on track today and I am back with counting calories as well as doing gf modified sbd... SO disgusted with myself-but determined to learn(once again) from it!

On a better note- O was fabulous! but not as good as LOVE, IMO. I think the beatles music just made love better ;0) the rest of the trip was nice too- wonderful birthday lots of fun but no luck. Lost all I gambled! oh well- thats vegas for you! Time to get to bed so I can get up early and check back in with you chickies!
Closed Thread