South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 08:05 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning chickies!!

Cottage - good luck shoveling! THis is your last day for the week, right?

Cyndi - I think Pux Phil is a bit offended . That's a great fundraiser for the guard!

Heidi - Congrats on the 50 lbs! That's amazing! We enjoying hanging out with you in the am .

MMCK - good luck today! I don't think I'd be able to eat if I were you!

Chelby - at least you have your priorities straight...you melted ice for coffee .

Karen - conferences...in lines? That's odd. Did they find too many people didn't show for appointments, or show at the wrong time (late/early?)? I'd be a bit resentful if I had to hang in line that long!!

Lexiss - enjoy your sewing!

Me - Had to share this little new invention of mine...make an omelette - eggs with a bit of milk, sprinkle cinnamon on while cooking, add the cream cheese near the end like those cinnamon omelettes, then add some blueberries!! YUM!! I enjoyed my breakfast today!

I did pretty good yesterday...even though a friend asked me to lunch. I still got my favorite salad there (medallion caprese), and told them to hold the bread. Their rolls are fantastic, and I didn't want to even see it!

Today is an easy day at work...so I'm going to exercise later. Should get a good run in with a movie!

Have a great one!

Ruth - you're the one that made me giggle...and I left you out!! Happy humping!!

Last edited by TwynnB; 02-03-2010 at 08:10 AM.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:06 AM   #17  
South Beacher

S/C/G: 230/211/175

Height: 5'7

Ack Chelby sorry for the broken pipe.

Cyndi I tried to do sit ups on the ball once. LOL I sat up and the ball rolled and landed not so gently on my booty! HAHA

Morning Debbie, Ruth, Linda and Heide and everyone else.

I am not going to work today because I have my midterm today. So might check in and out of here.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:17 AM   #18  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Back. I'm an idiot! (Stop nodding your heads.) I took off without breakfast and felt way too weird when I got on the treadmill so came home to eat. I'm old enough to know better, right? This diabetes is not to be messed around with. Still feeling crappy so may go back to bed for a bit. Pet therapy at noon if I'm back to alleged normal.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:37 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Ruth, yes, you should know better! Take care of yourself and feel better soon.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:43 AM   #20  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

Another day working from hom. But I get to with DW. I :heart: her! I get my blood results back today as well.

Good times!

How your hump day is fabulous! I might go outside and play in the snow!
Old 02-03-2010, 12:01 PM   #21  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Quick flyby for me as usual, scale is still being evil to me.

Tonite have to drop off my car for scheduled maintenance and then take DD2 to Dance class and then when we get home we will work out. It has become a group workout the 30 day shred- my 16 and 6 year old girls are both doing it with me. Made dinner that was completely healthy and after ds ate it I asked did you like? and he said yes and I said it was all healthy...he said then I didn't like it lol. Slowly but surely changing everyones eating habits in the house.

Ruth hope you feel better

Chebly sorry about the water line.

Hello to everyone else

Have a great day everyone.

Last edited by Pearlrose; 02-03-2010 at 12:02 PM.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:40 PM   #22  

S/C/G: maintaining

Cyndi and Chelby - We used balls today too! DH rolled off and crashed into me - but better me than someone else.

Twynn - Maybe the HS has always done it this way. Each student has 7 teachers and each teacher has tons of students, so no time for the appointments that we had in grade school. The lines vary depending on the teachers... DS has some very hard ones and they will have long lines. Sigh. Your breakfast almost makes me interested in eggs again

Tammie - Hope your test goes well.

Ruth - I learn more about you all the time. Sorry to hear you are not great today. My mom's DH has diabetes, as does a good friend of mine. Insulin dependent.

Jenn - we are all waiting with you for those results! Makes me smile to think of you and DW hanging out at home together.

Pearl - Your son cracks me up! I often refrain from telling my teens what is in the food in hopes I can fool them. Sometimes it works, but like your DS, usually just knowing means they won't like it.

My little old lady friend canceled on me so I will have time today for errands for myself.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:40 PM   #23  

YAY!! Had the first run with the Reesie pup. Didn't go as far as originally planned (without her), because I didn't want to push her too hard. Needless to say, she's running around the house like a mad woman annoying all the sleeping cats. Guess I didn't wear her out, huh?
Old 02-03-2010, 04:05 PM   #24  

S/C/G: maintaining

Twynn - What is a Reesie pup?

BTW - I moved my blog today. Turns out that there is some spamming with 3FC blogs which makes it so non-3FC-wordpress bloggers can't add us to their blog rolls! I have been working towards this for a while but had to just make the jump and will go from here. Someday I will make it look "pretty." Hope you visit me at my new site

Got to have a nice internet chat with DS1 today. Tried to skype video but apparently my new Windows 7 does not like my old camera and microphone. Ahhh... technology is great when it works.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:11 PM   #25  

Waisting - Reesie pup is "reese", a pup I adopted in October. I wanted a running companion (not the only reason I got her), I think she'd be a deterent to freaks out there.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:01 PM   #26  
South Beacher

HaHa Tammy the first time I read through I thought you said reese cup and I was thinking why would you take a reece cup running. LOL I really need to slow down sometime when I am reading!!HAHA

Hey Ruth- I like the single post for phase 1 questions. Do you think there is a need for a phase 1.5/2 post. And could these be recurring each week or every other week similar to the on plan thread. All of us new people have 1.5/2 questions quite a bit and I always hate starting a new thread. If this isn't needed I understand ya'll know better than I do. I don't know what it is like in here other than the last 3 weeks.

Tammie
Old 02-03-2010, 07:41 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone!

I am doing good on our diet. Gotta add exercise now (sigh). I know it'll be worth it, only thing that keeps me going, lol. I'm going to Zumba at Gold's Gym. My old high school friend teaches it. I had fun at Subway's with my pal Shirley and my other pal Lashon. I gave Shirl. my SBD book so she can get started on the diet. I got a chicken salad and water.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:53 PM   #28  

Tammie - what's funny is, my last name is Blizzard. Get it, Reesie Pup Blizzard?
Old 02-03-2010, 08:10 PM   #29  
South Beacher

Tammy That is funny!
Old 02-03-2010, 08:55 PM   #30  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Twynn, I did not put that name together! Love it! I had a friend who's last name was Hester. Her dog was Polly Hester.

Jeff got our water pipe put back together, turned the water back on, and the darn pipe busted again! I went to work today without a shower. Absolutely cannot do that two days in a row. I guess I'll go to the gym in the morning to shower. Wonder if they serve coffee at the gym?
Closed Thread