South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2010, 09:59 AM   #16  

Height: 5'8"

Rikki, I have BEEN THERE. Does drinking wine make you crave? I'm worried about that when I reintroduce it (Saturday night whoo hooo).
Old 01-15-2010, 09:59 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 214/210/164

Height: 5'0"

Good morning, everyone! Things are a bit crazy here. After that sleepless night I got behind on absolutely EVERYTHING and since that we have a 3-day weekend, I'm scrambling to catch up. I have a huge stack on my desk to finish this morning and I've got to get the house cleaned because we're having people over for football on Sunday. At least I'll be able to rest up on Monday!

I hope everything is well!
Old 01-15-2010, 10:42 AM   #18  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning from the Western Slope of Colorado!
Thanks for the safe travel wishes. We had an uneventful trip. I've got just a few minutes before I head out to and bounce around in the water. It's cold, but dry.
It's been quite chatty this morning. I'd love to sit down later and say hi to everyone. I'll drop back by as soon as I get home. I have a clean house, a new hat pattern that Sophie sent me (thanks!) and lots of coffee and yarn! Now that's sounding like Friday Fun.

Have a great day everyone! Thanks for always being here for me.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:35 PM   #19  
Be happy.

Good Morning/Afternoon!

Busy morning this morning, so I haven't had time to check in til now - my lunch break. We're heading to Massachusetts for the long weekend, my DH and the dog are going to pick me up at school and we'll head south from here so I had lots of last minute packing and organizing to do before school.

I'm looking forward to the weekend, I'm taking our snowshoes along and my mom has a set that we got her for Christmas several years ago so I'm hoping to get out with her a few times and maybe with my sister, too. I've got a big project planned for her laundry room and I'm hoping to get that done over the weekend too. Whatever we end up doing though, it's always nice to have a change in routine.

I read the posts but no time for personals as the kids are lined up on the playground already. I'm taking my laptop along so I expect to be around over the weekend, but probably not tonight....

Those of you traveling - be safe and have fun!
Those of you relaxing at home this weekend - enjoy!

Last edited by Heidi58; 01-15-2010 at 12:35 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:52 PM   #20  
Super Duper Senior Member

S/C/G: 289/T/190

Height: 5' 7.5"

hi all,

really stressed out. not a good day. I leave for NY tonight. ARRRGH~!

Happy Friday. will write more tomorrow when I am chained indoors after meeting my new niece because I have THAT much homework!
Old 01-15-2010, 04:10 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Heidi and Jenn, have a safe trip and have a good time. I'll bet you're excited to see your new niece, Jenn!

Debbie, I'm glad you made it safely to the other side of the mountain and funderland!

My excitement for the day was to take my car for a spa day. It was so covered with roadsalt and grime that I couldn't tell what color it was anymore. Now it's all clean and shiny again. At least until it snows, LOL!

Jake just walked in the door and his eyes lit up when he smelled the aroma of the apple pie I have baking. I played with the ingredients to make it SBD friendly, and I hope it tastes as good as it smells. I made an oatmeal crust for it and am looking forward to having a piece for my treat tonight.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:48 PM   #22  
South Beacher

S/C/G: 230/211/175

Height: 5'7

Jenn I am there with you. I am locking myself away this weekend to finish homework.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:05 PM   #23  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

I think it's officially "the weekend"!

Mmc, Jenn, Heidi and Cyndi-safe travels if I don't catch you in the morning.

Ruth, you may have all your spring cleaning done before spring!

Tammie, with all the homework and plugging ahead w/P1. You are determined going to school. I have 15 cr. left for a degree and decided at my age I probably wouldn't do it. I loved math, but had a really tough time with calculus.

Cottage, I hope you got lots of reading in and that your SBD apple pie tastes as good as it smelled.

Kim, I hope you can catch a nap somewhere in your scrambling.

Sophie, I picked the yarn for your hat pattern. Hope you got all "cleaned up"

Waisting, interesting subject....all I can say right now is I wish I had done something when it was only 20 pounds. It actually seems easier now-when I tried losing 10 or 20 it seemed impossible. FYI-I was raised in Colo, but spent 23 yrs in Alaska...back here to be near my Mom...we have 2 homes-Western Slope I call funderland all my friends and fun things here. On the Eastern slope we're higher in altitude, more remote and no friends-but Mom is there.

Pearlrose

Rikki, I hope you're feeling better. Funny the wine feels better the night before. Stress stinks!

Twynn, you should post your park for everyone again. When you say you're running outside, I always imagine you're there. Yay for cabinets you love love love!

See ya'll tomorrow!
Old 01-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #24  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Cottage thanks for the info on how you make your oatmeal. I will soak it tonight.

Debbie - Glad that you understood my instructions, have fun.

me - movie night and a glass of wine.
take care
Sophie
Old 01-15-2010, 07:19 PM   #25  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Hmm, I think I'm going to try some oatmeal in Greek yogurt and applesauce overnight. I've done it with muesli but that has wheat flakes in. I need a quick but filling breakfast in the morning. Thanks Cottage
Old 01-15-2010, 09:31 PM   #26  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

I'm going to try that oatmeal, too!

Hi Friends! Seems like since my long Christmas vacation/holidays/weather days, I've been having a VERY hard time getting out of bed in the mornings. Excuses!!! I hear you!

Hope you all are having a nice Friday night.
Closed Thread